It'd probably be more valuable from a testing perspective to just reroll to fix it.

Guess you're right. I'll wait next week tho because I suspect beta to come out next week.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

I wonder if Celestalon will answer our pleas.... he's getting kinda destroyed by the monk community atm.
    What is happening with the monks @Ilir?

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Not quite, on both accounts. She wasn't the first Shadow Priest exactly, since those have been around for thousands of years, but she was rather influential and was likely the first Azerothian to realize the Void's similarities to the Light.

As for the other bit, Obi-wan didn't leave a corpse behind.
    Well, "Christopher Columbus discovered the Americas" is likely a good analogy here. Many people before him were here, but it was his discovery that had the highest impact in modern history.

I choose to ignore your points about a body and continue to believe it's a perfect analogy

Another whisper from the dagger, this time from inside of the Vault of the Wardens. Xal'atath is talking about the first boss in there. Apparently directly inserting the image doesn't work, so here's the link http://imgur.com/lFHT99s
    Last edited by Isentropy; 2016-04-28 at 10:21 PM.

As an off the cuff gauge on people's opinions here on MMOc, are you guys pleased with the overall spell animation package we are given at this point? Void torrent, void bolt, voidform, shadowcrash, and sphere of insanity all have high visual impact while mind blast, shadow word void, dots, etc all have medium to low.

Personally I am very happy with where we are animation wise.

Any new animations in this new build? Or some video from the last build new Mind Blast animation? 2 people promised to upload it, yet none fulfilled their promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Any new animations in this new build? Or some video from the last build new Mind Blast animation? 2 people promised to upload it, yet none fulfilled their promise.
    I noticed no new changes. I was thinking that the void bolt animation got a slight update on impact (has like a green balls explosion), but I think it was older. It's very small though nothing flashy there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    As an off the cuff gauge on people's opinions here on MMOc, are you guys pleased with the overall spell animation package we are given at this point? Void torrent, void bolt, voidform, shadowcrash, and sphere of insanity all have high visual impact while mind blast, shadow word void, dots, etc all have medium to low.

Personally I am very happy with where we are animation wise.
    Happy: Void Bolt, Void Torrent, Sphere of insanity, Shadow Word: Death

Mostly Happy: Shadowcrash (I want a bigger explosion when the projectile lands) / Mind Blast (Hope they make the new animation more visible)

Neutral
    : Dots (They are mostly ok but they could at least make a little animation for when you cast the dot on the enemy)

Unhappy: Mind Flay (Hated when they changed the animation back then, and i still hate all these years) If they could use one of the unused animation of Void Torrent would be awsome. / Power Word:Shield (They could have changed to a more dark purple tone)

Score: 8/10
    Last edited by Chantique; 2016-04-28 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acquila View Post
    Power Word:Shield (They could have changed to a more dark purple tone)
    I totally agree with that. This is one of the most outdated spell graphics in the game and looks completely garbage if you put it next to every other one of the class.

Also, what happened to that video Theed was going to make with the new animations?

I am SO HAPPY with Xal'atath <3 wish we could read "Secrets of the Void" in our class hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Isentropy View Post
    Another whisper from the dagger, this time from inside of the Vault of the Wardens. Xal'atath is talking about the first boss in there. Apparently directly inserting the image doesn't work, so here's the link
    Got you covered there.

Well, it looks like Xal's got a rather low opinion of Illidan. I just love Xal's cynical and pragmatic attitude. It doesn't really look like he whitewashes anything, but he doesn't get too threatening either.

What is happening with the monks @Ilir?
    Basically : everyone is telling him that Brewmaster monk is garbage and he's telling them "nah you just don't know how to play the new monk". Most Mistweaver monks are not happy at all with the change in Legion (I used to main MW for awhile and I absolutely hate the new MW.)

I just did a dungeon with another SP, he has SoI and I have Mass Hysteria => I outdps'd him on every boss, even on trash. Dunno if it's because he was not as skilled or SoI got nerfed way too hard.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
    I am SO HAPPY with Xal'atath <3 wish we could read "Secrets of the Void" in our class hall.
    They'll probably add it in the next build. I think they've already got a history book dedicated to Felo'melorn in the Mage hall.

I had a whisper when I killed a random mob "Another step forward". Makes me think we're feeding our weapon with each kills... what will it become ?! in before priest become Legion's end boss.

Like we get our dagger stolen by who knows and we finally get a staff as replacement ! No ? okay

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    I said i would make a video. But I didn't promise anything.

I didn't notice any new animations in this weeks build.

The video is almost finished but didn't meet my quality standard yet and i have to rework the Sphere of Insanity part because of the recent change. I will render it tomorrow or on saturday and post it here. Stay tuned.
    <inactive>

I had a whisper when I killed a random mob "Another step forward". Makes me think we're feeding our weapon with each kills... what will it become ?! in before priest become Legion's end boss.

Like we get our dagger stolen by who knows and we finally get a staff as replacement ! No ? okay
    Well, Xal'atath never really hid the fact that it's a sacrificial dagger that we have a mutually beneficial arrangement with. We feed it the souls of our enemies and it shares its secrets and helps us. As for what it'll become...

Well, who knows? I'm sure it plans to use that power for something, and it's already feasted on a few impressive entities. It really depends on how they plan on ending the story of the artifacts.

But I like my dagger (or at least some voice tells me so)!

Regarding animations I am happy, standing in the middle of a room surrounded by enemies and seeing masses of SoI orbs and SA flying around feels awesome enough.
    Last edited by Seriv; 2016-04-28 at 11:12 PM.
    Seriiw | set sail for fail (Blackrock-EU)

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I totally agree with that. This is one of the most outdated spell graphics in the game and looks completely garbage if you put it next to every other one of the class.

Also, what happened to that video Theed was going to make with the new animations?
    Oh man, I agree here. Would be very cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy: Void Bolt, Void Torrent, Sphere of insanity, Shadow Word: Death

Mostly Happy: Shadowcrash (I want a bigger explosion when the projectile lands) / Mind Blast (Hope they make the new animation more visible)

Neutral
    : Dots (They are mostly ok but they could at least make a little animation for when you cast the dot on the enemy)

Unhappy: Mind Flay (Hated when they changed the animation back then, and i still hate all these years) If they could use one of the unused animation of Void Torrent would be awsome. / Power Word:Shield (They could have changed to a more dark purple tone)

Score: 8/10
    I think that is a good list. I want a glyph for old mind flay.

Basically : everyone is telling him that Brewmaster monk is garbage and he's telling them "nah you just don't know how to play the new monk". Most Mistweaver monks are not happy at all with the change in Legion (I used to main MW for awhile and I absolutely hate the new MW.)
    This remembers me to Ghostcrawler and the shadow priest into the 3.2 Patch. Worst dps of the game, and "u dont know how to play". Some months later was the massive buff of 3.3 .