Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Erect penises everywhere omg save us! Oddly enough, I recently had a conversation with Van about keeping people safe from the penis.
    So that's what those Discord talks are focused on!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    So that's what those Discord talks are focused on!
    Yea we talk about avoiding dicks about 24/7 #matriarchy

10+ Year Old Account
    I see... This is still a more innocent topic than what normally takes place in the thread.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Deleted
    What else would it be about...?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    What else would it be about...?
    We get about 10 mins of cat talk in sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    This "bathroom law" nonsense is just another example of a non-issue being put forward as a means to distract the less-informed from focusing on things that actually matter.

To quote Donald Trump on the issue, "There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate. There has been so little trouble."

And he's right. These laws attempt to 'address' a problem that doesn't actually exist.
    It's pretty fucking bad when Donald Trump has to be one of the voices of reason on the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    It shouldn't be illegal for woman to wear men's clothes. But if you do dress and look in a way where your gender cannot be identified purely by looking at you then you should have some selfawareness about that and dont be stupid about it.
    What business is someone's gender to anyone else? Unless there is a legitimate need to know - such as in a medical situation, or for the purposes of police identification during an arrest, for example - what does it matter to anyone else what is between a person's legs?

It seems you aren't cognizant of the term "privacy".

10+ Year Old Account
    40 pages on a Gender Topic, and it isn't closed yet?

What sort of protective voodoo did you all cast on this thread?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    of all the ways to hold a camera holding it diagonally at chest level pointed straight out is the weirdest if you're trying to not draw attention.
    Are you kidding me? Women hold shit at the weirdest angles. I would not blink twice if a woman made some vrishna style arm deformations while balancing the phone on her pinky. Women are weird.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

How come no one is concerned about someone filming people in the women's washroom. Probably some pervert who happened to catch this on camera too.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    This "bathroom law" nonsense is just another example of a non-issue being put forward as a means to distract the less-informed from focusing on things that actually matter.

To quote Donald Trump on the issue, "There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate. There has been so little trouble."

And he's right. These laws attempt to 'address' a problem that doesn't actually exist.
    It's pretty fucking bad when Donald Trump has to be one of the voices of reason on the issue.
    They don't even attempt. The "reason" is completely made up just to be bigoted against transgenders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    How come no one is concerned about someone filming people in the women's washroom. Probably some pervert who happened to catch this on camera too.
    The video starts after the problems with the cops have already emerged. There is no way to tell if the person was already filming before or not; and if she wasn't, there is nothing wrong with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw the interview, and he is right on that. NC is making a problem out of something that de facto was no problem. They are creating fear over something that practically did not happen - but sadly, a lot of less-informed people took the bait and were all like "Yes, we need this!"

Deleted
    It shouldn't be illegal for woman to wear men's clothes. But if you do dress and look in a way where your gender cannot be identified purely by looking at you then you should have some selfawareness about that and dont be stupid about it.
    I'm sorry but if police officers can be fooled just by clothes and body language then they are poorly trained.

That person is so clearly a female it's pathetic they would think otherwise, even with her lowered voice, OG behaviour and the shitty camera angle and quality.

The waist, the chest area, the chin, the hips? It's not like its the most masculine built person exactly, she looks VERY feminine if you even try to look at her.

Seriously, are people this deluded? There is no debate here, those cops will get sued for harrasment and sexist behaviour. Especially when they have an entire bathroom of women telling you "it's a woman".

And people say sweden is fucked....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    I'm sorry but if police officers can be fooled just by clothes and body language then they are poorly trained.

That person is so clearly a female it's pathetic they would think otherwise, even with her lowered voice, OG behaviour and the shitty camera angle and quality.

The waist, the chest area, the chin, the hips? It's not like its the most masculine built person exactly, she looks VERY feminine if you even try to look at her.

Seriously, are people this deluded? There is no debate here, those cops will get sued for harrasment and sexist behaviour. Especially when they have an entire bathroom of women telling you "it's a woman".

And people say sweden is fucked....
    I'm just gonna say this, as a straight male I have an inbuilt tracker of which woman is and is not attractive. This pretty much kicks off att just about any woman to some degree, varying amounts of how much she appeals to my liking in terms of appereance. That tracker didn't go off one bit when I saw that woman in this video. Sort of what happens when I look at men.
    You can think what you want about that, but she clearly isn't recognizable enough for my subconcious to notice. I'm guessing a lot of men would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    This woman is going to get paid big when and if she sues.
    No she won't. She didn't produce any ID. How is the officer supposed to tell her gender. All he knows is he is told to enforce a law and he enforced it to the best of his ability.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

What business is someone's gender to anyone else? Unless there is a legitimate need to know - such as in a medical situation, or for the purposes of police identification during an arrest, for example - what does it matter to anyone else what is between a person's legs?

It seems you aren't cognizant of the term "privacy".
    It seems you aren't capable of responding to my comment in the right context.
    I was talking about my dissaproval of a comment from someone that said women shouldn't be allowed to wear whatever. I don't really care if the person was serious or not, they responded to my first comment so I figured I'd respond to them.
    The latter part of my comment is just plain logic. To not have an ID on you and walk into a gender specific area when you clearly have decided to dress yourself in a way that makes it difficult to determine what gender you are by purely looking at you is just plain dumb. Ones privacy isn't permitted to get in the way of others. If this woman actually was actually just some dude claiming to be a girl in order to enter a womans dressing room it would not just be morally wrong but straight up not allowed. So yes, what people have between their legs does matter in some cases, this being one of them.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, was just going to comment on that: it feels really dirty when I have to agree with Trump on something.

Out of curiosity, why is everyone so keen to take this at face value? I couldn't find any reputible news site, no names, no locations. The best I could find was Snopes and that just said it happened last year. So my point is, how do we even know for sure that the title of the video is what we're seeing? If the title was, "Man sneaks into woman's restroom to avoid getting kicked from bar", why would anyone believe it was anything else? Because a person and their friends said so in a video? Seriously people.

Undeniable facts:
    •Cops are investigating woman's bathroom
    •Person appearing to be male is in restroom
    •Person advises they're a woman
    So for all of you arm-chair quarterbacks, what is the next logical step? "Sorry maam, we'll leave."? Try to ascertain gender by another means? Forcibly remove said person? Well just ignoring a potential situation (Tell me there's no situation if a man refuses to leave a woman's restroom), won't make some people happy. Forcibly removing the person seems a bit overboard. So you try to ascertain gender identity. What's the easiest way...scratch that, what's the most civil way to identify a male from female? ID of some sort? Probably... so they tried that and it obviously failed. Now they're back to either removing the person, or walking away. The safest way is to remove the person, why take a chance that it's not truly a girl? Sorry, but if you're gender neutral or appear to be the opposite sex, you have to believe that it's going to come up from time to time.

My favorite best cousin is transgender. Love him dearly and if he were in the girl's restroom, I know he wouldn't be surprised to be asked to leave. He's transitioning to male and why would he expect anything else?

What does him/her being a lesbian have to do with anything?

Oh right ...it triggers the SJW outrage factor.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    I'm just gonna say this, as a straight male I have an inbuilt tracker of which woman is and is not attractive. This pretty much kicks off att just about any woman to some degree, varying amounts of how much she appeals to my liking in terms of appereance. That tracker didn't go off one bit when I saw that woman in this video. Sort of what happens when I look at men.
    You can think what you want about that, but she clearly isn't recognizable enough for my subconcious to notice. I'm guessing a lot of men would agree.
    ... I'm male, maybe pay some more attention to things besides your overblown ego and you'd notice how obviously female her body is, her waist is very clear to see, no guy has a waist like that.

Also as I already said, both chin and other structures in the face are very clear and female.

You are not anywhere near as perceptive as you think you are.

And this isnt about some guys to pick her up, it's about TRAINED police officers not being able to identify a gender, honestly something they should be able to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    No she won't. She didn't produce any ID. How is the officer supposed to tell her gender. All he knows is he is told to enforce a law and he enforced it to the best of his ability.
    By looking at her, wow.... I have seen alot of truly in between people,this lady is nowhere near, she has a very small frame, a clear waist and fairly wide hips as well as a very feminine face structure. If you honestly can't tell you need to pay abit more attention to other people :S

And I'll add I give zero fucks about SJW bullshit, but this is just ignorance, there is nothing male about that person what so ever, and any trained offical should be able to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    By looking at her, wow.... I have seen alot of truly in between people,this lady is nowhere near, she has a very small frame, a clear waist and fairly wide hips as well as a very feminine face structure. If you honestly can't tell you need to pay abit more attention to other people :S

And I'll add I give zero fucks about SJW bullshit, but this is just ignorance, there is nothing male about that person what so ever, and any trained offical should be able to tell.
    To be honest I really cant' see how people are confused that some may think she looked like a guy. It's not uncommon for certain types of lesbians to go for this look and ultimately it seems like she was one of those people that wanted to pass for a guy anyways. So basically what she did "worked", it seems she just didn't account that when you dress like a man, some people will inevitably treat you like a man.