Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    From what I've heard, AD Malz is actually stronger than before, and stronger than his AP build right now - so I kind of expect that to get nerfed soon.
    And how would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, well, as a support I just build Mikeals and laugh about Malz. But he can be a pain in the ass for sure!
    Mikaels removes Stuns, Roots, Taunts, Fears, Silences and Slows. It does not remove suppressions. If you want to get your ADC out of his ult combo you need some form of CC or for them to buy a QSS. I'm assuming you're buying it for the CC removal at least, the heal is on too long a CD and heals too little to save anyone from being Malzahar'd to death with any kind of reliability.

15+ Year Old Account
    Story Time!

New champion???

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    And how would that be?
    His voidlings have 0.4 AD scaling each AA (only 0.1 AP scaling per AA), and gain 50% AS when more than 3 are active, and they have better targeting coding, and they leap a bit now - it's much easier to control them, and they hit harder (collectively) than the old passive (single voidling) did.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Is 6.9 dropping on tuesday? and the new champs sounds fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    His voidlings have 0.4 AD scaling each AA (only 0.1 AP scaling per AA), and gain 50% AS when more than 3 are active, and they have better targeting coding, and they leap a bit now - it's much easier to control them, and they hit harder (collectively) than the old passive (single voidling) did.
    Do they apply on hit effects or spell effects like rylai?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Do they apply on hit effects or spell effects like rylai?
    Doubt it but have not tested. Typically I'm a big fan of Rylai's on Malzahar (albeit AP) anyways though because he his low mobility needs the frequent snares to position effectively - so you might just want it for Malefic Visions snare on your Voidling targets (or Frozen Mallet, if your crazy).

I doubt his Voidlings would apply on-hit effects like BotRK, but I haven't tried that - it would just be too goofy if they did though.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I know, I have complained about this a lot but can they buff warriors. I mean like 1 atk dmg per level would be nice or scaling cdr per level. It feels like a shitty version of ghost blade late game. Last question should I sell if for cinder hulk on wukong late game. I am in low elo and my games last more than 30 mins.

Malz AD got nerfed on the pbe. Malz AD is an aberration that shouldn't even exist anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes. They're finally making a stone mage. She's trained by Yasuo. I expect her to have free critical spell damage (new mechanic) aswell as being able to create an immense wall of china that blocks all projectiles and make every ennemies airborne globally.

- - - Updated - - -

Also she'll be able to dash to her minion, your minion, your champ, your tower, your nexus and turn everything she touches into stone, petrifying her ennemies for 1 sec with her aa (with a 4 sec cooldown).

Edit : if that's not clear : the kit hasn't been revealed yet. I'm just making fun of Riot's overloaded kits.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Malz AD got nerfed on the pbe. Malz AD is an aberration that shouldn't even exist anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes. They're finally making a stone mage. She's trained by Yasuo. I expect her to have free critical spell damage (new mechanic) aswell as being able to create an immense wall of china that blocks all projectiles and make every ennemies airborne globally.

- - - Updated - - -

Also she'll be able to dash to her minion, your minion, your champ, your tower, your nexus and turn everything she touches into stone, petrifying her ennemies for 1 sec with her aa (with a 4 sec cooldown).

Edit : if that's not clear : the kit hasn't been revealed yet. I'm just making fun of Riot's overloaded kits.
    So they designed a champion after Trump... Riot is so inclusive.

Warrior is getting an indirect buff next patch, partly due to Devourer being removed and partly due to the new dragons. Warrior gives you a huge boost of power for early game fighting which is big for contesting objectives. And I wouldn't sell it, unless you go to super duper late game and have 2k+ and nothing to spend it on at which point you can sell it on. Just be aware that you'd lose the smite bonus from it, and depending on which colour knife you went with, that can be a pretty big deal too. Its not a decision you'd make every game, but it can be situationally useful.

haha i didn't even think of him

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot the blink and 3-hit passive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And an innate 50% spellvamp that adds multiplicatively with the bonus from Hextech Gunblade. And Death's Dance. Because she does physical damage but scales with AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    And an innate 50% spellvamp that adds multiplicatively with the bonus from Hextech Gunblade. And Death's Dance. Because she does physical damage but scales with AP.
    She does physical magic damage, it's better than true damage cause it goes through shields (it ignores them) and statsis/invulnerabilities (fizz's E, Vlad's W, bard ult etc) while also ignoring Kindred's ult.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right. Forgot the "Nope, you can't die" ability on E.

Oh right. Forgot the "Nope, you can't die" ability on E.
    It's also a passive because an active might be to hard for new players.

You forgot she clearly immune to damage that isn't water. ban nami gg
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Warrior is getting an indirect buff next patch, partly due to Devourer being removed and partly due to the new dragons. Warrior gives you a huge boost of power for early game fighting which is big for contesting objectives. And I wouldn't sell it, unless you go to super duper late game and have 2k+ and nothing to spend it on at which point you can sell it on. Just be aware that you'd lose the smite bonus from it, and depending on which colour knife you went with, that can be a pretty big deal too. Its not a decision you'd make every game, but it can be situationally useful.
    Warrior would need more than an indirect buff to not be considered trash. After the armpen removal nearly every champion that built it either switched to devourer or built tiamat instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought that closest champion to Trump in LoL is Anivia, because build a wall and stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Warrior would need more than an indirect buff to not be considered trash. After the armpen removal nearly every champion that built it either switched to devourer or built tiamat instead.
    The new Bloodrazor enchant isn't all that interesting for some champions now that it doesn't have the proc on it. And being percentage based, its not as big an early powerspike as 60 AD and 10% CDR is. Shifting the Phantom Hit to Guinsoos Rageblade, and having to stack it to 6 hits regardless of being melee or ranged, helps curb a lot of the early power champions like Kindred and Shyvana had. They're essentially losing early game strength in exchange for a better mid and late game when they have a second or third item.

Junglers like J4, Vi and Panth are getting to that mid game powerspike much sooner than their counterparts and should be able to make it count more when contesting dragons for their shiny new buffs, counter ganking and invading. I expect that Nocturne and Xin are probably also going to follow suit and switch to Warrior too simply because Bloodrazor alone is no longer of much interest to them. Perhaps even Master Yi too, now that his true damage scales better with AD, we might see him grab a Warrior then a Rageblade.