10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    But where's the response? Can I get an answer? Or are you trying to evade?
    You think you have facts, but you don't.

You think I don't have facts, but I do.

The amazing thing about people who are led by fear is that their bias is so strong that they would be skeptical of an orange if the fruit was in front of them, smelled like orange, tasted like orange and had the same texture.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Lol wut. Fear? Dude it is a GAME, settle down over there. You can't even be reasoned with if you say things like "anti-legacy people are void of fats". You are just wasting my time at this point so run along and play I got other things to do. Like play WoW.
    It's a game, but I'll be sure to go on forum and bash on you because you want to have something and I'm sure it'll impact my own gameplay experience! When you'll say I freak out over nothing, I'll tell you it's just a game, yet the same could be used against me.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

But where's the response? Can I get an answer? Or are you trying to evade?
    I think we should just back away slowly.. This one is clearly out of it. I'm not sure if he is talking about legacy servers or trying to lure us to the Dark Side with his talks of fear and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    You think you have facts, but you don't.

You think I don't have facts, but I do.

The amazing thing about people who are led by fear is that their bias is so strong that they would be skeptical of an orange if the fruit was in front of them, smelled like orange, tasted like orange and had the same texture.
    Then post your numbers. Where are your numbers? An online petition that people could spam with fake emails?
    Show blizzard enough people willing to make a contribution to get things done. Make a kickstarter and when you get enough cash pledged (150k multiplied by at least 15, for a monthly sub) then you actually have a factual number. Right now all you have is poor attempts at being sassy and absolutely nothing tangible.

I think we should just back away slowly.. This one is clearly out of it. I'm not sure if he is talking about legacy servers or trying to lure us to the Dark Side with his talks of fear and shit.
    Nah, I enjoy seeing the mental gymnastics. Until enough people have put out cash for the cause, everything from their side is just an empty promise.
    Use money, not promises as your ammunition and maybe, just maybe, blizzard will take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Even still, the fact that people are making servers like Nastalrius shows that people want some of that hardcore back. And from what I've been told is that Vanilla WoW made it feel like everything was an accomplishment, where WoD feels like a waste of time. Because leveling was harder, and dungeons were harder, and raids only had 1 difficulty. When you did something, it felt like it really mattered.

If MMO's aren't cool, than why did people make Nostalrius?
    If so many MMO's are out, why did people make Nostalrius?
    If WoW being over 10 years old was a factor, then why did people play on Nostalrius?

See the problem here? People want that back. And because WoW made the standard on how MMO's are made, of course other MMO's would copy them, even the stupid ideas.

Argue against a more hardcore WoW all you want, but that's what most players want. A unofficial realm that ran in the dark had a sizeable population of players. And what were people playing? Vanilla WoW, the hardest if not one of the most difficult gameplay WoW has ever had. It's not exactly new content either. Unlike WoD where the content is relatively new.
    "What most players want"? Seriously? In case you haven't noticed, Nostalrious had 800k REGISTERED accounts but only 150k ACTIVE accounts. You know what that means right? Out of the 800k people who started playing Vanilla WoW on Nostalrious, 650k realized THEY DO NOT WANT TO PLAY VANILLA WOW . What the numbers clearly say is that 18.75% is not "most people". 81.25% is "most people". People who tried Nostalrious and decided they're better off with retail WoW or another game or even quitting MMOs in general than playing Vanilla WoW.
    Don't get me wrong here, I'm not anti-legacy. I think it would be great if Blizzard could bring back some of the players they lost, even if it's on a legacy or pristine server or whatever they are calling it these days. In order to discuss the matter though, let's keep our facts straight. 150k < 650k. Fact.
    Also, lets not forget another thing. The Nostalrious team said they were going to have to close the servers soon anyway because all those players who craved Vanilla WoW didn't bother donating enough to cover the cost of these servers.
    Anyways, last thing I'll say before going to bed is best of luck to you guys (pro-legacy). I really hope Blizzard will find a solution acceptable by both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I know its hard not to respond to that kind of stupidity, but I would suggest ignoring them. I have not seen him make a single valid point ever. And no matter what you say he just ignores it.
    Yeah I slapped him on ignore last post he made actually. That guy is just a waste of time and spouting like a crazy person. Fear!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I know its hard not to respond to that kind of stupidity, but I would suggest ignoring them. I have not seen him make a single valid point ever. And no matter what you say he just ignores it.
    Until now, I've been doing the same with you. Works well, it's true!

Then post your numbers. Where are your numbers? An online petition that people could spam with fake emails?
    Show blizzard enough people willing to make a contribution to get things done. Make a kickstarter and when you get enough cash pledged (150k multiplied by at least 15, for a monthly sub) then you actually have a factual number. Right now all you have is poor attempts at being sassy and absolutely nothing tangible.
    I've done that already Confirmed by Customer Service, confirmed by Blizzard on official forums, confirmed by a petition - and yeah, no doubt some people created several accounts. But contrarily to what people think, they are a minority. Do you realize how long it would take to fill 250k false petition? Yeah, thought so.

To be entirely honest, it's fun to watch you guys try to go against this movement. It's some kind of entertainment, but also a good psychological analysis. It reminds me of the fear of homosexuals - you know, people who didn't understand what was really happening and having a complete panic over it. No matter how you showed them fact, they'd still hide their heads in the sand and yell its a sin over and over, as if it made it more true. Homosexual people had absolutely no impact on them, but heh, still, they were afraid of the unknown. That's fine, I'm not angry at you. In time, you'll see!

Yeah I slapped him on ignore last post he made actually. That guy is just a waste of time and spouting like a crazy person. Fear!!!!
    I'm flattered! First time in 7 years on mmo-champion. Guess it had to happen at some point.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Until now, I've been doing the same with you. Works well, it's true!

I've done that already Confirmed by Customer Service, confirmed by Blizzard on official forums, confirmed by a petition - and yeah, no doubt some people created several accounts. But contrarily to what people think, they are a minority. Do you realize how long it would take to fill 250k false petition? Yeah, thought so.

To be entirely honest, it's fun to watch you guys try to go against this movement. It's some kind of entertainment, but also a good psychological analysis. It reminds me of the fear of homosexuals - you know, people who didn't understand what was really happening and having a complete panic over it. No matter how you showed them fact, they'd still hide their heads in the sand and yell its a sin over and over, as if it made it more true. Homosexual people had absolutely no impact on them, but heh, still, they were afraid of the unknown. That's fine, I'm not angry at you. In time, you'll see!

I'm flattered! First time in 7 years on mmo-champion. Guess it had to happen at some point.
    You still haven't posted any links with any tangible information. And as I said, but you clearly didn't understand, a petition is an empty promise. Show them a wad of cash and they'll start singing differently

Keep typing though, I'm sure you're close to damaging your keys with the fury of your misinformation.

lol how delusional do you have to be to still think no one is interested in vanilla servers? About as much support that can be shown has been. What do you need, a march in the streets?

I mean forget all the post-Nost stuff. How about the threads that have popped up daily ever since Vanilla ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    lol how delusional do you have to be to still think no one is interested in vanilla servers? About as much support that can be shown has been. What do you need, a march in the streets?
    No, but money invested always works.
    Money talks, bs walks. Put your money where your mouth is.

Sure some people are interested. Blizz might not think it is enough considering it is their game and all.

Deleted
    You still haven't posted any links with any tangible information. And as I said, but you clearly didn't understand, a petition is an empty promise. Show them a wad of cash and they'll start singing differently

Keep typing though, I'm sure you're close to damaging your keys with the fury of your misinformation.
    Still, he has a point. It's as if the haters thinks that vanilla players are ISIS-members or something

Quote Originally Posted by Evilananazz View Post
    Still, he has a point. It's as if the haters thinks that vanilla players are ISIS-members or something
    People clinging to an outdated system while the world has advanced? yeah sure.

Sure some people are interested. Blizz might not think it is enough considering it is their game and all.
    Then they'll have to live with people asking and more Nosts popping up.

No, but money invested always works.
    Money talks, bs walks. Put your money where your mouth is.
    What are you even talking about?

Deleted

I mean forget all the post-Nost stuff. How about the threads that have popped up daily ever since Vanilla ended.
    And youre to stupid to realize that this whole thing has nothing to do with the interest for some vanilla servers, put yourself in blizzard shoes for once

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why they act this way. But then again, I've found this particular study that was done not so long ago: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ments-web.html
    Google Diversity Memo

Then they'll have to live with people asking and more Nosts popping up.

What are you even talking about?
    people "wanting to play vanilla" doesn't matter unless they are willing to make a financial contrib to it. If people are playing on free servers, you have to be able to prove to the company that you have enough people willing to pay for the server for them to consider it seriously. If you can't prove that you have enough people willing to pay, you have nothing tangible.

Quote Originally Posted by kaboriza View Post
    And youre to stupid to realize that this whole thing has nothing to do with the interest for some vanilla servers, put yourself in blizzard shoes for once
    I'm not demanding anything. I don't think the servers should be done until WoW is about done with expansions anyways. I don't doubt that there are technical difficulties either, but it's 2016 and if Bliz wanted to they could do it.

This probably wouldn't even be an issue if they didn't butcher previous expansions everytime a new one came out, while simultaneously providing a lackluster watered down newest version of WoW.

people "wanting to play vanilla" doesn't matter unless they are willing to make a financial contrib to it. If people are playing on free servers, you have to be able to prove to the company that you have enough people willing to pay for the server for them to consider it seriously. If you can't prove that you have enough people willing to pay, you have nothing tangible.

This has never been anything but a conjured argument. There's nothing indicating Blizzard doesn't think it may be profitable. They have not once mentioned the price of doing it, that I've seen.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2016-04-29 at 12:31 AM.

Deleted
    People clinging to an outdated system while the world has advanced? yeah sure.
    So they deserves do be hated because they like a old game?

Not sure why they act this way. But then again, I've found this particular study that was done not so long ago: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ments-web.html
    explains a lot

So they deserves do be hated because they like a old game?
    It's not an old game. WoW is still live. It's not an abandoned project. Vanilla people are those 80-90 year old racists that prefer segregation and think that it should come back.