Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    And you don't even want to admit that destroying a city with Weapons of mass-destruction,
    news flash, no one gives two shits about the plague. It's not even mentioned unless its someone who was affected by it (Rodgers) It's nothing like the mana bomb

hunting down the survivers and slaughtering refugees to turn them into Undeads, a state that even Sylvanas describes as a curse of you click her, is a little bit morally questionable.
    Of course its dark grey in Morality, but this is Warcraft, not hold hands with the enemy faction day. And I'll say it again, the refugees were fucking stupid, Southshore had a dock, you mean to tell me you have no boats? Or that the best option was to run further into Forsaken warzone territory?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Ive been working on a project for 18 hours now, no sleep so it will have to wait.
    Good night and sweet dreams, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Sleep is for the weak !!!!!! ;P
    I'm like on the breaking point, no more ZBrush pls

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Good night and sweet dreams, honey.
    I havnt gone to my classses today, atleast another 6 hours before that.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I'm like on the breaking point, no more ZBrush pls
    Oh well off to bed with ya

Blood elves changed additionally due to being cut off from the well of eternity and the new climate, they are evolved highborne so to speak, the shendralar on the other hand are not and are still considered night elves.

Night elves and highborne are still the same race.

High/Blood elves, Naga and Nightborne are evolved highborne.

She killed all the guards, true they stood there prepared, but they didn't make a move even after she gunned a few of them down. She simply killed them in cold blood.
    night elves are darker skinned high elves, and blood elves are hgi h elves who used fel magic...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    night elves are darker skinned high elves, and blood elves are hgi h elves who used fel magic...
    Not even used , the overwhelming majority of blood elves did not know, rommath rebuilt silvermoon with fel, it's like radiation and just effects, them in a visual way
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    ok so, i know blizz doesn't usually do things like this, but is there going to be anything at all in legion where dalaran apologizes to the sunreavers for their betrayal in MoP? in a book, in game, whatever.

my mage is a blood elf, and i even bought the old dalaran buff and used it before mists. after mists and the complete and total betrayal of the sunreavers by dalaran though, i stopped because that was just an absolute shit thing to do. it's gonna be very jarring to me if there's no kind of recognition at all, it'll really hamper my enjoyment of the order hall quest line all together.
    Well Aethas Sunreaver apologizes for betraying Dalaran, so it's all good.

night elves are darker skinned high elves
    No they aren't, their ears are different, their height and stature. They are still elves, but most certainly not lighter skinned night elves.

No they aren't, their ears are different, their height and stature. They are still elves, but most certainly not lighter skinned night elves.
    yes, night elves were offbreed of high elves, like how sand trolls and forest trolls are all trolls... differant trolls but still trolls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    I hope the kirin tor fucks him over a 2nd time, Atleast the respectable blood elf mage still hates Dalaran for their idiocy and hypocrite leaders
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    yes, night elves were offbreed of high elves, like how sand trolls and forest trolls are all trolls... differant trolls but still trolls
    I don't think you are getting it. They have already showed you evidence of Night Elves being very different from High Elves.

What an unexpected move from that pathetic excuse of an elf.

Why doesn't anyone from the Horde call him out on this stupidity anyway?
    Last edited by OIS; 2016-04-29 at 01:18 AM.

For which he had nothing to apologize for.

Deleted
    Not even used , the overwhelming majority of blood elves did not know, rommath rebuilt silvermoon with fel, it's like radiation and just effects, them in a visual way
    That means that the Blood Elf population is that stupid that they don't see that this stones:

look kinda evil and demonic? They are THAT stupid?

10+ Year Old Account
    That means that the Blood Elf population is that stupid that they don't see that this stones:

[IMG]http://www.scrollsoflore.com/gallery/albums/wowbc_art/048.jpg[IMG]

look kinda evil and demonic? They are THAT stupid?
    Seriously M-Ra why do you bother to comment on stuff if you don't do even basic research? The glowing green crystals were around since silvermoon 's founding
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-04-29 at 07:20 PM.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously M-Ra why do you bother to comment on stuff if you don't do even basic research? The glowing green crystals were around since silvermoon 's founding
    Because she couldn't spout her incorrect opinion any other way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Deleted
    Dafuq? Which Comic is that from? Really? They retconned that felgreen demonic looking Crystalls with the evil Face into something that was there since Silvermoon's founding?
    And you guys still think that this Story doesn't completly suck? I mean...that's worse than midi-cholorians.
    The whole Blood Elf whitewashing just became ridiculously stupid. Far more stupid than the Forsaken whitewashing you guys practice.

7+ Year Old Account
    dark trolls evolved into night elves.
    some nelves started studying the WoE and used magic, they called themselves highborne because they thought they are superior.
    after the WotA, the highborne that survived got banned, went to the east, they got weakened as fck because they had no well.
    got to the EK, build silvermoon, made the sunwell with some flasks with water from the WoE and called themselves high elves.

if anything, high elves are just lighter skinned night elves.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    dark trolls evolved into night elves.
    some nelves started studying the WoE and used magic, they called themselves highborne because they thought they are superior.
    after the WotA, the highborne that survived got banned, went to the east, they got weakened as fck because they had no well.
    got to the EK, build silvermoon, made the sunwell with some flasks with water from the WoE and called themselves high elves.

if anything, high elves are just lighter skinned night elves.
    I never understood how becoming diurnal bleaches the skin of the elves out instead of making them darker.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never understood how becoming diurnal bleaches the skin of the elves out instead of making them darker.
    They turned pale because they were cut off from the Well, so they went ahead with leaving and creating the sunwell, for whatever reason that just made them paler.
    Holy shit lol