Deleted

Some new Legion Achievements... to talk about

Sorry for not quoting, but there are some new legion achievements which I think, are pretty worth to discuss about:

1. There is an achievement for completing all class campaings for all classes

I kinda like it, because you will see the lore of every class. I hope it is not the same as in WoD, where you have the same campain for every class. This is also the real first achievement which involves you to have every class on max-level in current content and I'm not really sure, if I like this tbh.

2. There is an achievement for completing 10.000 World Quests

10.000 is a big number. Im currently having around 24k acm points/300 days playtime and I know what grinding means, but i currently have only ~6800 Quests. If you just take 3 minute flightpath for every worldquests, you would end up in 500hrs, just being on a flightpath to get to the worldquests location.
    I think blizzard wants world quests to be the new main feature in this expansion and in the following expansions and make this achievement "pretty hard to get fast".

LMK what you think about

Deleted
    pretty sure its changing the original achievement from 10000 daily quests to 10000 world quests. This seems much more reasonable as they are lumping world and daily quests together since as you say, there will be mostly world quests moving forward and there actually haven't been many actual daily quests since mists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally an achievement to show you have all classes at max level? I welcome this. I found it really annoying that there wasn't an achievement for "Level all classes to max level"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crawmerax View Post
    pretty sure its changing the original achievement from 10000 daily quests to 10000 world quests. This seems much more reasonable as they are lumping world and daily quests together since as you say, there will be mostly world quests moving forward and there actually haven't been many actual daily quests since mists.
    No, doesn't look like it.

They seem separate.

World Quests
    Quests
    10,000 World Quests Completed (New) Complete 10,000 World Quests. 5 points. Account Wide.

Quests
    10000 Daily Quests Completed Name changed from "10000 Daily Quests Complete" to "10000 Daily Quests Completed".

Also, world quests got a category on it's own it looks like.

I think the campaign achievement is great, it's like Loremaster 2.0. Is there a reward associated with it?

Deleted
    i'm not shure what i should think abount an achievement where every class is required. on the other side i'm only missing warlock and rouge on 100^^ on is 90 and the other 69...well, another thing to do befor legion goes live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urok View Post
    Also, world quests got a category on it's own it looks like.
    my mistake then. That does seem rather a large number - I guess as OP says this will carry on into the future.

...Imagine if they ditched the world quests idea at the end of legion though. Have fun grinding 10k legion dailies!

Deleted
    Is it World quests as in Legion daily/weekly quests, or world quests as in normal quests (including older expansions)?

Maybe it is another achievement for quests overall, the highest one now is "3000 quests completed".

I don't see the big deal in having an achievement require one of each class at max level. That's something I'll probably end up getting by default. They haven't really done anything with class achievements this expansion. I always wondered why the highest achievement for max level characters was capped at 5. Would have made more sense to make it 11, one of each class. With a counterpart for the other faction and a meta for both factions. And an achievement for capping a character with each race. For the truly insane they could create one where you had to cap each class-race combination. But that would require an increase in the character cap to accommodate for 108 (110 in Legion) characters. If they were feeling really evil they could create one that requires each possible class-race-gender combination.

The 10.000 world quests achievement is account-wide I assume. That would just make it a long-term goal and not something you actively pursue. If you do 20 world quests per day on average, it would take 16-17 months.

The biggest question I have is what their rewards will be, especially the 10.000 world quests one. If it's just 10 achievement points like the Admiral achievements for completing 1000 naval missions, I'd be really disappointed.

Hm [An Epic Campaign] it says complete 5. Which I think is fine. All of them? Ugh. :/ 10k world quest, well, I guess if they manage to keep it relevant (rewards) and fresh (new patch new quests), yeah. But farming the starter ones for 2 years? :/

Edit: found the other achievement: [A Legendary Campaign]

This doesn't say current content, also not realm first, those are very important details.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-05-04 at 06:38 PM.