10+ Year Old Account
    Dolphins on the clock. Time to pray for a bad pick.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Dolphins on the clock. Time to pray for a bad pick.
    That is just cruel....

I really hope it makes Gruden and Kiper explode with anger over such a crazy pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol this is one of the best tweets I've seen all day.

https://twitter.com/TJLang70/status/725862362855686147

Double entendre, could refer to his SB prediction or...if you click the image, his head does seem abnormally large.

Tunsil finally gets called

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    Tunsil finally gets called
    If he cleans up the off season BS could be a steal at pick 13.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care much for the Dolphins but I'm pulling for this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    I highly doubt he's stupid enough to post a picture of himself smoking out of a bong literally ten minutes before the draft. I mean, you never know, but I just don't see it. He says someone hacked him and posted it, which sucks for him if its true.
    I dont see that there is a way that he was hacked and that got posted. Because that meant one of the few people who had access to this video (Which I dont even know who would have the video to begin with) also managed to get/hack onto his account and post it 10 minutes prior to the draft just screams bullshit to me. I feel like he finally was at the precipice and paniced and self-sabotaged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    That is just cruel....
    All is fair in Love and Sports Fandom.

Tunsil is a good pick for them though. Quality player that slid through no fault of his own based ona bad video from years ago. Not the player I want to see when ther Patriots just let their most productive Edge Rusher go.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I dont see that there is a way that he was hacked and that got posted. Because that meant one of the few people who had access to this video (Which I dont even know who would have the video to begin with) also managed to get/hack onto his account and post it 10 minutes prior to the draft just screams bullshit to me. I feel like he finally was at the precipice and paniced and self-sabotaged.
    Well he is in a lawsuit situation with his father in law, people are thinking it might be related to that. Who really knows. But would be beyond stupid if he posted it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Well he is in a lawsuit situation with his father in law, people are thinking it might be related to that. Who really knows. But would be beyond stupid if he posted it himself.
    It still just seems so impossibly unlikely that someone who has a grudge against him, access to the video (which should be almost no one), and capable of hacking his account, all directly before the draft to inflict the most amount of damage and chaos around him.

Just read this: $7.3 million Guaranteed money difference between 6th pick & 13th pick in last year's draft. That's at least how much Tunsil has lost.

- - - Updated - - -

It still just seems so impossibly unlikely that someone who has a grudge against him, access to the video (which should be almost no one), and capable of hacking his account, all directly before the draft to inflict the most amount of damage and chaos around him.
    I dunno people think the video is years old, so it could have been sitting around forever. I really can't guess what happened, all I know is that cost him a LOT of money.

what are the raiders thinking?

QB for Cle at 15?

Whoever they pick I feel sorry for.
    Last edited by Skayaq; 2016-04-29 at 01:55 AM. Reason: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems so impossibly unlikely to me that he would post this himself, on the biggest day of his life to date. That's how I see it, at least. He came out and said the video is a few years old. If he posted it a few years ago on Instagram or Twitter it's not too far-fetched to think that someone could have saved it. Whoever hacked him could have also had his account information for months or even years; we don't know whether or not someone JUST got this video and JUST posted it, it could have all been saved and planned for a long time coming.

You have to remember, these guys are college students, a lot of stupid shit goes on in college, especially in the social environment (athletes, fraternities/sororities, etc.). It could have been a bitter ex-girlfriend who never got over him and wants to sabotage his career; its not uncommon for younger couples to share usernames/passwords (I have quite a few friends still in college who share their social media information with their significant others).

Anyway, we'll never know for sure, so this is all speculation at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    There team is so far off I think they just need to take the best player on the board.
    Well I think they just failed at that.

Poor Corey Coleman

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    It seems so impossibly unlikely to me that he would post this himself, on the biggest day of his life to date. That's how I see it, at least. He came out and said the video is a few years old. If he posted it a few years ago on Instagram or Twitter it's not too far-fetched to think that someone could have saved it. Whoever hacked him could have also had his account information for months or even years; we don't know whether or not someone JUST got this video and JUST posted it, it could have all been saved and planned for a long time coming.

You have to remember, these guys are college students, a lot of stupid shit goes on in college, especially in the social environment (athletes, fraternities/sororities, etc.). It could have been a bitter ex-girlfriend who never got over him and wants to sabotage his career; its not uncommon for younger couples to share usernames/passwords (I have quite a few friends still in college who share their social media information with their significant others).

Anyway, we'll never know for sure, so this is all speculation at this point.
    I would NEVER share my social media account details with anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    I would NEVER share my social media account details with anyone.
    Neither would I. It's stupid. I'm just saying, a lot of younger people do.

Lot of Buckeyes going so far in this draft!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its possible. As I stated in discord, had someone who had a grudge against who I was interested in hack both my imgr and another accy, load pron into imgr, then posted it on my other accy to get me perma banned.

Never underestimate the grudges of crappy people.

Also lol at Coleman. Prob a nice dude, but I have a strong dislike of Baylor. Their coach doesnt give a shit about taking in questionable players who later get convicted of bad things.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Its possible. As I stated in discord, had someone who had a grudge against who I was interested in hack both my imgr and another accy, load pron into imgr, then posted it on my other accy to get me perma banned.
    The grudge part I buy as highly possible.
    Someone having the old video I think is more then possible.
    Someone having the information to his account, I see as possible albiet incredibly stupid on his part. Someone capable of hacking it, if this isn't true, I find quite unlikely.

All of that being true is when I start seeing it as too improbable. Any on their own arent too hard to believe, but all of that coming togethr 10 minutes before the draft feels off to me.
    Now that the IG has also been attacked I guess it has to be someone going after him. But still seems super fishy.