Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Would like to know what state you're from where you can hold out your hand and have all theses things given to you. Here: Public Housing....3 year wait list IF you qualify,,,ADC....as stated..have to have kids, not everyone does.....lunch programs at school..okay you're good on that one....food stamps....again IF you qualify....my son and I were offered the generous sum of 13 dollars a month one time. No, they are not generous benefits, not at all.
    I'm in Illinois, where, if you go to your local Walmart, there are people standing outside, offering to sell you their link cards (ie., food stamps) -- so they can get the cash to buy their drugs. Going rate is 50 cents on the dollar.

Now, the wait list for section 8 is often several years, depending on where you live, but to get into a subsidized public housing complex? About 2 months max. I know this because my husband and I have an attached in-law unit we've allowed a couple of our neighbors to stay in, while they were on the waiting list.

Even better if you're an illegal alien because you can go on full public assistance, ehile not reporting the money you're earning under the table, much less pay taxes on it. If caught, the worst that can happen is deportation, but that doesn't happen often, not around here. They tend to brag and gloat about abusing the system, so not exactly a secret.
    Last edited by Cricket22; 2016-04-28 at 03:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfyre27 View Post
    Here's a link to the story: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/p...chool-38571416

Supposedly the fight might have been over a boy. Even if that's the case WTF is wrong with children these days? Personally I feel that the parents should be held accountable to a degree for the action of their children. I think it's pretty obvious that the parents of the kids responsible for the beating didn't do a well enough job of raising their kids. If it was just 1 child beating another child to death then you might be able to argue that there might be some mental illness that the child suffered from and that the parents were unaware of but, there were atleast 2 girls that beat the 16 yr old to death. For both to suffer from a mental illness that neither set of parents were aware of is highly unlikely. Now 1 child is dead and 2 more children will most likely end up in prison because of their actions. Such a sad and shameful thing to see happen. What are your opinions on this?
    'Girl dies after smashing head on sink'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    What apparently happened here was the girls were all fighting, and the girl that died accidentally hit her head on the sink. Had the girls intentionally bashed her head into the sink we'd probably be looking at more serious charges.
    "Accidentally".

The more I read about this story the less it looks like anything that happened to the girl getting beat to death was "accidental". It sounds more and more like the girls that did the jumping wanted her to die. Have to wait for autopsy report to come back before we know for sure the full extent of her injuries and what the exact cause of death was.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    "Accidentally".
    That's what the witness states.

- - - Updated - - -

The more I read about this story the less it looks like anything that happened to the girl getting beat to death was "accidental". It sounds more and more like the girls that did the jumping wanted her to die. Have to wait for autopsy report to come back before we know for sure the full extent of her injuries and what the exact cause of death was.
    only if you completely disregard the eye wtiness

"She was fighting a girl, and then that's when all these other girls started banking her — like jumping her — and she hit her head on the sink," Philadelphia TV station WPVI quoted Wilson as saying about the victim.

15+ Year Old Account
    "highly regarded high school"

All pictures / videos of students are black.

rofl - fucking savages
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    "highly regarded high school"

All pictures / videos of students are black.

rofl - fucking savages
    Oh good...what this thread really needs is overt racism.

Deleted
    Oh good...what this thread really needs is overt racism.
    but the sad thing is.. my mind instantly went "bet is was black folk" as soon as I read the title... then i looked at the article and hey presto. Unfortunately, this kind of retarded behaviour seems to be epidemic within said culture. Gangs/Drugs/crime.. the stereotype is there for a reason and these idiots play right into it every time

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    but the sad thing is.. my mind instantly went "bet is was black folk" as soon as I read the title... then i looked at the article and hey presto. Unfortunately, this kind of retarded behaviour seems to be epidemic within said culture. Gangs/Drugs/crime.. the stereotype is there for a reason and these idiots play right into it every time
    Like the stereotypes that all cops are racist and all mass shooters are white?

Deleted
    Like the stereotypes that all cops are racist and all mass shooters are white?
    and all terrorists are muslims...

except for muslims its not true, and for cops its not true either.. though i would give credence to the mass shooting white nut job...

That's what the witness states.

- - - Updated - - -

only if you completely disregard the eye wtiness
    There are reports that there is video footage of the fight and that it shows a girl grabbing the dead girl by her hair, forcing her to her knees and then slamming her head into the sink. That's what I was referring to, I had mentioned it previously in the thread but should have referred to it in my comment there as well I guess. If/when this video footage is released I think it will shed a lot of light on how the fight went down and all.

except for muslims its not true, and for cops its not true either.. though i would give credence to the mass shooting white nut job...
    its not true for black people either. White people have done the exact same shit as these girls

These two "thugs" for example

Mind the volume.

- - - Updated - - -

There are reports that there is video footage of the fight and that it shows a girl grabbing the dead girl by her hair, forcing her to her knees and then slamming her head into the sink. That's what I was referring to, I had mentioned it previously in the thread but should have referred to it in my comment there as well I guess. If/when this video footage is released I think it will shed a lot of light on how the fight went down and all.
    If such a video does exist that would definitely change my opinion.

Deleted
    Pretty fucking sure the assailant's objective wouldn't have been to kill the girl though. Schoolkids are fucking stupid and get completely skewed ideas of what the human body can withstand from watching shitty action movies.
    I remember when I was in school, some poor kid got jumped out of the blue as he walked round the side of the building. The other kid jumped right out infront of the poor bastard and with the heel of his hand, smashed the poor bastards nose upwards into his skull. The kid survived, but obviously had to be rushed to hospital. Even then I realised how fucked up that was, I could have been witnessing a murder. But I still know that the little shit had zero intention of killing the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    So many generalizations here...

Why are the parents at fault? Because the girls are minors?

If the girls are 18, then who do we blame?

Impoverished? Ya because rich people don't ever do anything violent?

Teachers... I haven't seen anyone blame the teachers yet. Why weren't there teachers watching these girls in the bathrooms?

Although, then someone would complain about teachers being perverts in the bathrooms.

You see how the blame game gets out of control.

1 bitch killed another bitch over a stupid boy... end. of. story.

I for one find this far more respectable than killing someone over a pair of shoes... but I am white... so...
    What the fuck is this?

- - - Updated - - -

Do white people not get into fights? I remember seeing a story of a white girl that was put in extreme critical condition by other white girls. Like why would you think instantly "must be black people"

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Pretty fucking sure the assailant's objective wouldn't have been to kill the girl though. Schoolkids are fucking stupid and get completely skewed ideas of what the human body can withstand from watching shitty action movies.
    I remember when I was in school, some poor kid got jumped out of the blue as he walked round the side of the building. The other kid jumped right out infront of the poor bastard and with the heel of his hand, smashed the poor bastards nose upwards into his skull. The kid survived, but obviously had to be rushed to hospital. Even then I realised how fucked up that was, I could have been witnessing a murder. But I still know that the little shit had zero intention of killing the guy.
    Right now all we can go on are the reports of what happened, one of which said that an eyewitness claimed that the dead girl's chest was so caved in that paramedics couldn't perform CPR. If that is true, then you can't tell me that the girls doing the beating weren't trying to kill her. There is no way that they can claim that they thought that the human body would be able to take that kind of beating without causing death. Now I will admit that as of right now we can't say for certain what exactly happened. We have to wait for the official autopsy report and the possible release of the video if it exists. So a lot of what is being reported could end up being false and I really really hope that a lot of it is false. It's extremely disturbing to think that these kids could have possibly killed the poor girl intentionally because of a boy. Even if they didn't intend to kill her, the fact that they went this far because of a boy is frightening.

Deleted
    Right now all we can go on are the reports of what happened, one of which said that an eyewitness claimed that the dead girl's chest was so caved in that paramedics couldn't perform CPR. If that is true, then you can't tell me that the girls doing the beating weren't trying to kill her. There is no way that they can claim that they thought that the human body would be able to take that kind of beating without causing death. Now I will admit that as of right now we can't say for certain what exactly happened. We have to wait for the official autopsy report and the possible release of the video if it exists. So a lot of what is being reported could end up being false and I really really hope that a lot of it is false. It's extremely disturbing to think that these kids could have possibly killed the poor girl intentionally because of a boy. Even if they didn't intend to kill her, the fact that they went this far because of a boy is frightening.
    True, but her chest being caved in sounds like a massive exaggeration. You can perform CPR even if a person's ribs are broken. You actually tend to break a couple of ribs performing CPR.
    Her chest being caved in would require her sternum to be completely destroyed and I really don't see a schoolkids having the superhuman strength to do that, even a group of them.

Poor kids! Why do they do these things?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Classy. Two on One..... Well, hopefully the two criminals get the electric chair.

Bzzzzzz....
    It wasn't 2 on 1, it was a gang of girls.

It's not true for black people either....you guys don't even try to hide your racism anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Pretty fucking sure the assailant's objective wouldn't have been to kill the girl though.
    Murder is murder. Including when it's accidentally committed during the commission of another crime. (assault)

It doesn't matter if the girl slipped on the wet floor and hit her head, or the gang of girls grabbed her and slammed her into it. It's murder.

It doesn't matter if she had an asthma attack and suffocated on the bathroom floor as she was being attacked. That's murder.

Now that we know it's murder, we can quit calling it some bullshit accident.