Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    And you need guns because some other goon has guns.

Thus, ID bound guns will eliminate that problem. Thugs won't be able to use it, since DNA-bound aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand no-one else needs to have guns, except the authorities.
    and you don't think that mechanism couldn't be removed and how about the millions and millions of guns that has been made over the century that doesn't have that tech. what you going to do go door to door and confiscate them? come on man try a little critical thinking

7+ Year Old Account
    Home invasion Rapes, Beatings, Lighting pre teen girls on fire..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshi...vasion_murders

Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, Castro... They didn't like others having guns either. 300 Million+ massacred via "Democide"

Stated Goal of "progressives" Commies.
    1995 'Turn 'Em All In': Feinstein Said She Wanted All Guns Banned
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...l-guns-banned/

One only has to look at what happened in London a few summers back, Baltimore last summer, or Europe today...

Hey I really don't need to justify my RIGHT. Constitutional Republic. Come and take em'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    and you don't think that mechanism couldn't be removed and how about the millions of guns that has been made over the century that doesn't have that tech. what you going to do confiscate them? come on man try a little critical thinking
    You are right, you want to shoot people because you are afraid. Let's pretend there is no authority/technology that could prevent some random wanna-be thugs in some f'cking Ghetto from unlocking it.

You, need critical thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I'm not triggered at all, but why would I consider someone else's position when the first thing I read is a racist term. I don't listen to anything the KKK says, or anyone that starts theirs discussion with a blatant ignorant statement which frames the rest of what they are trying to say. Try and have a discussion with a just a little bit of civility and people might actually take the time to hear you out.
    I admit I haven't read every single comment so far but did anybody bring up race before you did?

I'm guessing the answer is no.

You saw a word ...you assumed it just hadddddd to be racist despite no context even remotely suggesting such ...you triggered ...and here we are.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Oh yeah, exactly what you want the general public to have http://www.imfdb.org/images/archive/...6_smartgun.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Oh yeah, exactly what you want the general public to have http://www.imfdb.org/images/archive/...6_smartgun.jpg
    Nah nah...its more like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Nah nah...its more like this:

I think the original zaps you to death with lethal voltage instead of blowing up Which version will it be? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I think the original zaps you to death with lethal voltage instead of blowing up Which version will it be? ^^
    Maybe both? Cant be too careful when it comes to keeping these weapons out of the wrong hands.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2016-04-29 at 06:35 AM.

There are like 300 million dumb weapons in US, what does it matter if they switch to smart weapons from now on?

Maybe both? Cant be too careful when it comes to keeping these weapons out of the wrong hands.
    I didn't realize that has ever been a concern in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    There are like 300 million dumb weapons in US, what does it matter if they switch to smart weapons from now on?
    do people not have the ability to look more than 5 year in your future? Cereal, It's either "Obama is coming to personally kick down every door and take your guns" or "well, this solution isn't going to do enough lets not bother"

I guess the best solution is more inaction /headdesk
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    And you need guns because some other goon has guns.

Thus, ID bound guns will eliminate that problem. Thugs won't be able to use it, since DNA-bound aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand no-one else needs to have guns, except the authorities.
    Well, we know that arbitrary rules don't work that well, though. It's trivial to remove the "bullet button" magazine releases that california requires on their guns. Guns are actually relatively simple in the first place. Anything like this serves to keep the "good" people in a "good" place, while anyone with any knowledge of how guns actually work won't need much to remove or replace them with non "smart" parts.

It might work on someone who's not versed in guns, and prevent them from going on a rampage or something like the average user, but anyone who knows anyone else who is versed in how they work won't have a problem getting around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Well, we know that arbitrary rules don't work that well, though. It's trivial to remove the "bullet button" magazine releases that california requires on their guns. Guns are actually relatively simple in the first place. Anything like this serves to keep the "good" people in a "good" place, while anyone with any knowledge of how guns actually work won't need much to remove or replace them with non "smart" parts.

It might work on someone who's not versed in guns, and prevent them from going on a rampage or something like the average user, but anyone who knows anyone else who is versed in how they work won't have a problem getting around them.
    Always comes back to "well criminals wont follow the law anyway" logic, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post

it's also illegal to make certain modifications to guns, none of that is going to stop someone who puts time into a plot and modifies their guns to be more lethal. but again just because the solution is only partial doesn't mean more inaction should be taken. There will never be a perfect solution.

There's already companies developing "bullet blankets" for kids to put in their school sack in case someone decides ANOTHER school full of children and educators is the best place to relieve some stress. screw back to school shopping, if you truly care about your kids buy them a flack jacket this summer! We could get 50 cent to endorse it, it would be a great deal!
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-04-29 at 08:21 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Always comes back to "well criminals wont follow the law anyway" logic, doesn't it?
    Well until they can resolve that problem you are going to be hard pressed to convince the average Joe he doesn't need one.

Coupled with the fact that SCOTUS has already ruled the police have no duty to protect you.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Well until they can resolve that problem you are going to be hard pressed to convince the average Joe he doesn't need one.

Coupled with the fact that SCOTUS has already ruled the police have no duty to protect you.
    Define "Average Joe"

Because by averages...most people don't need a gun.

Define "Average Joe"

Because by averages...most people don't need a gun.
    Lets both agree on one thing. Statistics are irrelevant in this context when it comes to the general populous when it comes to gun ownership. You can whistle dixie till the pigs come home, but Americans will continue to buy guns whether statically they need one or not.

Until the country can resolve the problems (perceived or otherwise) that is driving those sales, you are not going to even come remotely close to convincing them otherwise they "don't need one".

This is why other methods are being used under the guise of "common sense gun control" - because solving the root of the problem is likely impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Lets both agree on one thing. Statistics are irrelevant in this context when it comes to the general populous when it comes to gun ownership. You can whistle dixie till the pigs come home, but Americans will continue to buy guns whether statically they need one or not.

Until the country can resolve the problems (perceived or otherwise) that is driving those sales, you are not going to even come remotely close to convincing them otherwise they "don't need one".

This is why other methods are being used under the guise of "common sense gun control" - because solving the root of the problem is likely impossible.
    I'm fine leaving statistics out of it...you are the one that brought up "average joe"

But, if w're going to leave out statistics...can we also leave out the gungrabber conspiracy talk?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Lol did he think cops would be all for this? What a tool box.
    Given how you publicly admit you’re a White Supremacist - I’m seriously doubting your opinion on calling him a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    All you really need to know is white supremacist though.
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I guess that's a bad thing?

I'm fine leaving statistics out of it...you are the one that brought up "average joe"

But, if w're going to leave out statistics...can we also leave out the gungrabber conspiracy talk?
    Well I can't control other people's comments, but I try very hard to avoid that tin foil hat stuff. I don't recall saying anything along these lines.