Poll: Do you piss in the shower?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    The 75 people who answered 'no' in this poll are fucking liars.
    Can we please drop this silly notion? Like, seriously? Just because you can't do without it doesn't mean that no one can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Can we please drop this silly notion? Like, seriously? Just because you can't do without it doesn't mean that no one can.
    I regularly poop before getting in the shower. There's nothing worse than getting fresh out the shower and ruining that lovely cleanliness with a big old dump. Along with a poop usually comes a peepee but even so, the lovely warn water relaxes my bladder and more often than not I could do with another small peepee.
    No fucking way am I getting out the lovely warm shower just to empty my bladder. Frankly, people that don't pee in the shower are the weird ones.

I regularly poop before getting in the shower. There's nothing worse than getting fresh out the shower and ruining that lovely cleanliness with a big old dump. Along with a poop usually comes a peepee but even so, the lovely warn water relaxes my bladder and more often than not I could do with another small peepee.
    No fucking way am I getting out the lovely warm shower just to empty my bladder. Frankly, people that don't pee in the shower are the weird ones.
    No, it's weird to pee in the shower. How hard is it to wait until you are done?

I've peed in the sink, the shower, and my toilet... I have marked my territory

The after shower dump is the worst. I debate going back into the shower afterward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no, I still remember why too.

I was taking a hot shower many many years ago and decided to dump some piss cargo, it mixed with the steamy water and I received a lung full of piss mist. Never again, ever.

Deleted
    Obviously. It happens that people piss too when taking a shit.

More serious: Nope. Got a toilet for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Why wouldn't you wear shower shoes (flip flops) in a public shower?
    That pretty much solves the problem, huh... will add those on my next semester's shopping list
    Last edited by Simplex; 2016-04-29 at 06:52 PM.

Never have, never will. its weird, youre in there for cleaning and how long are your showers that you can go in not needing to pee and then it hits you, just go before in the toilet that is a foot away from you if you have to

Deleted
    I piss all over the walls to clean them. You know that urine is like water?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just aim for the drain.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    and then waste even more water in the toilet?
    no thanks.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude wtf no. It's disgusting, just because you are in water doesn't mean you should just piss, that's what the toilet is for. It's like taking a piss in the pool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Dude wtf no. It's disgusting, just because you are in water doesn't mean you should just piss, that's what the toilet is for. It's like taking a piss in the pool.
    Water is water dude. Wat r u? A pansy?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do and I enjoy every moment of it.

Yup. Why piss, flush the toilet (wasting water) to then get into the shower?

And besides, peeing in the shower feels amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    So you clean up and then tarnish that cleanliness the very moment you walk out of the shower?

No, thanks. Do it before if you refuse to do it in the shower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    How big is your fucking drain? Hell no I wouldn't shit in the shower, my drain isn't big enough for that. Now you're just being fucking stupid.
    Fair enough. But how about if you knew in advance it was gonna be sloppy, sputtery and liquidy diarrhea instead of a big, meaty solid log?
    Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    Anyway, their egos, or "epeens" (electronic penises) aside, here are a few links that may help:

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Water is water dude. Wat r u? A pansy?

Piss =/= water. Not even close. You piss still has bacteria in it.

And those bitching about wasting water. Unless you only run you shower when rinsing off. You are wasting more water than someone pissing in the toilet.

anyone who says no is a liar.

It's like any man that says he doesn't sniff his fingers after he scratches his nuts is a liar too
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...