Thread: Season 6

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Its Firebirds + Chantodo. Yes it alrdy have 100 clears from 2k paragon players. So its pretty realistic for Season to see.
    Afaik it had some toughness issues especially in solo, but given the nerfs it may be good anyway.

However, the XP nerfs are pretty hefty after 70 - i don't have the link right here, but farming XP this season is supposedly pretty harder than previous ones are speeding high GRs will net sensibly less experience.

I'm not saying we won't see 4-digits players running around, but 2k looks pretty hard to get this time.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Afaik it had some toughness issues especially in solo, but given the nerfs it may be good anyway.

However, the XP nerfs are pretty hefty after 70 - i don't have the link right here, but farming XP this season is supposedly pretty harder than previous ones are speeding high GRs will net sensibly less experience.

I'm not saying we won't see 4-digits players running around, but 2k looks pretty hard to get this time.
    We will see 2500 instead of 3.1-3.3k Most likely.

Exp will be around 900b an hour instead of 1.8tril.

For people who play say 750+ hours this season will see 2k+

And yes Firebirds has issues outside Archon form mainly. That is why they have swapped to Fire Torrent for 25% reduc and Explosive Blast instead of Frost Nova + Furnace. Which allowed them(if they had enough gear) to push higher since they could live.

However, the XP nerfs are pretty hefty after 70 - i don't have the link right here,
    Sunnydee to the rescue
    "scroll down just a little"
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm...they_mean_for/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never played a monk in season and I was thinking of trying one this season. Are they really in that bad of a spot? I can't seem to really find people talking about them.

Quote Originally Posted by mathezar View Post
    I've never played a monk in season and I was thinking of trying one this season. Are they really in that bad of a spot? I can't seem to really find people talking about them.
    Group wise, they can cover the support role and you can bring them pretty high (they're tied with Barb).

Solo wise, they may be running a couple of levels lower, but hey, you're coimpeting against other monks so competition is still there and still fair.

All in all, they look pretty solid.

Ah, and the journey is easy and any class can complete it so no problems if you're not into leaderboards.

Deleted
    All in all, they look pretty solid.
    You forgot to mention that they have one of the, if not THE best TX rush builds.

6hours to go and still cant decide what to play haha

#world1stproblems

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post

#world1stproblems
    #playallofthem

#playallofthem
    Yeah F-that... Leaderboard pushing while only playing solo, gotta focus on one sadly

Usually end up as monk or barb. not super fond of u6 but atleast its better than last season, wanted to slit my wrist every push with inna EP..

Well, try a ranged class for a twist

If you push solo leaderboards, it's not an issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    http://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=...ime=4&remove=1

Will more than likely be monk for me. Was debating between wizard and monk, but i played wizard last season so it's time for a change i suppose. It'll be fun to play Uliana's again, since it's my 2nd favorite set in the game.

Leveled on Asia and we leveled in 2h 29m. Cleared GR 42 in 7m around 1 hour after hitting 70 heh.

7+ Year Old Account
    40 mins in EU, 9 h 40 min in NA

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    40 mins in EU, 9 h 40 min in NA
    Thx /10char

Best of luck to all and Have fun lvling!

If anyone is trying to group level, let me know. Djriff#1428, i'll be playing right as the season starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the middle of prepping for Boards in medical school so I haven't had time to dig into theorycrafting threads regarding the strongest sets for each class. Anyone in the know mind sharing their insights into which builds will be strongest for either group/solo play for the different classes? e.g. I've heard that Twister wiz is still top dog, but i've read here and there that a Vyr's/Firebirds mix will do better overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mathezar View Post
    I'm in the middle of prepping for Boards in medical school so I haven't had time to dig into theorycrafting threads regarding the strongest sets for each class. Anyone in the know mind sharing their insights into which builds will be strongest for either group/solo play for the different classes? e.g. I've heard that Twister wiz is still top dog, but i've read here and there that a Vyr's/Firebirds mix will do better overall.
    Well, Raekor King (as usual) for easy time through the achievements solo. One of the easiest specs to get to <2min T10, and will get through everything else that's required, as well. Raekor is the free set this time, so even easier in that regard.