Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    in the grand scheme of things, just don't be a fucking asshole, amirite?
    vicious circle and all

10+ Year Old Account
    If I have to land a punch on everyone who is better then me in gaming, I would seriously need to have more time in my life.

Deleted
    No, ofc not.

But his tactics really are underhanded. That kind of lack of sportmanship should at the very least give him some kind of -points in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    No, ofc not.

But his tactics really are underhanded. That kind of lack of sportmanship should at the very least give him some kind of -points in the end.
    Half the time world first guilds in wow break rules to achieve win. And blizzard chooses to ignore it. It's way worse than acting like an ass, but within rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Loaded question slightly OP..what exactly have they said? Something racist, sexist, homophobic, or just something stupid and childish?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    That's not a joke
    look out guys we got a tough guy over here.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

It's a game, so no, assault doesn't even cross my mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Half the time world first guilds in wow break rules to achieve win. And blizzard chooses to ignore it. It's way worse than acting like an ass, but within rules.
    Wasn't there that one time they excluded 1 guild from the race for cheating and everyone cried havoc over "clever use of game-mechanics"?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Time to wake up and smell the coffee, OP. If you actually think it's ok to beat someone up over a freaking game you really need to seek help before you do something fucked up.

Wasn't there that one time they excluded 1 guild from the race for cheating and everyone cried havoc over "clever use of game-mechanics"?
    Dunno. In dragonsoul, they banned half the top guilds for exploiting LFR for loots. Latest Method win in first tier of wod was with account sharing. No punishments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    you mean in icc with the saronite bombs from engineering?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

If we were playing in the same room and they were crossing the line (personal or family attacks, or excessive degradation) I would probably body slam them, then humiliate them, but not hurt them too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP turn off your games and seek some help. You're obviously disconnected from reality.

Deleted
    There have been countless players over the years that I would have loved to kick the shit out of.
    But would I actually do it? Fuck no.

15+ Year Old Account
    No I wouldn't. Why would I?

What I do with people like that is; I don't acknowledge what they're doing. Completely ignore the behavior and act as normal - surprisingly (not really) this seem to fuck a lot of those guys up. It's funny watching them implode on themselves. A person with their nerves (and brains) at the right place will quickly notice that their shit isn't affecting you - and stop. If they're trying too hard to get into your head that might end up affecting their performance negatively. The complete opposite of what they wanted to achieve. So if it's a smart person they wouldn't want to risk it.
    Last edited by Incarnia; 2016-04-29 at 07:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would in their game. Dark Souls style.

Deleted
    Although I am very competitive, I can still no with a 100% certainty.

It's just a game after all.

Just last night, I was in the 10-19 bracket on my rogue. This boomkin was 9/0 and I popped out and killed him. 2 minutes later, I pop out on a disc and eat him and then the moon beams come. Since I'm in the middle of nowhere, it's a 100% lost cause and he starts spamming his emotes. So, of course I report him for it. I then make it my mission to kill him every chance I get. We lose 2-1, his line is like 23-4-64, mine is 17-2-51 and all 4 of his deaths were from me. I'm pretty ok with this exchange.

I would punch him in the stomach and give him a titty twister, and whisper in his ear how tender his mothers cunt was that morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

No, and other players would likely join him over the attacker... This is a ridiculous question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you mean in icc with the saronite bombs from engineering?
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Dunno. In dragonsoul, they banned half the top guilds for exploiting LFR for loots. Latest Method win in first tier of wod was with account sharing. No punishments.
    I'm not certain but I think what I had in mind was when people were changing realms right after clearing normal to jump into heroic a week earlier than their competition. Wasn't that in the FL tier?