Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I'm sure you're the picture of good health yourself...
    I've never demanded paid leave from a desk job because it was too physically strenuous of work, if that's what you're getting at. Nor have local villagers nicknamed me The Mountain That Rides A Mobility Scooter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I've never demanded paid leave from a desk job because it was too physically strenuous of work, if that's what you're getting at. Nor have local villagers nicknamed me The Mountain That Rides A Mobility Scooter.
    But your a little wobbly around the mid section on guessing. Much like the woman who's weight you're criticising.

But your a little wobbly around the mid section on guessing. Much like the woman who's weight you're criticising.
    You could comfortably fit two of me inside her husk. If she's a little wobbly, I'm the fucking Machinist.

Deleted
    Can you specify, with what BMI would a person be able to criticize the rather round curves of this self-entitled woman in your eyes?
    (Only to be sure, if I'm on the safe side.)
    Because it's common, that other persons start to mock the shortcomings of others, when they make an idiot of themselves.

She should just get a new job?

My office offers 6 weeks paid maternity, 3 weeks paid paternity, 3 weeks of paid sabbatical on every 5-year anniversary with the company and a 6-week paid sabbatical every 10-year anniversary. This is on top of the 20-30 days of paid vacation every year.

And lastly, maternity leave isn't EXACTLY an awesome vacation ... I would say many people would prefer going to work and dicking around for 8-10 hours and then going home and doing whatever the fuck you want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Meghann Foye, 38, was jealous of co-workers clocking out for maternity leave, and decided she needed a break of her own. Here, the author of the novel “Meternity” (Mira, out now), tells The Post’s Anna Davies why she believes every woman deserves mandated “me time.”
    Nice bit of promotion for that book she's been working on.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Nice bit of promotion for that book she's been working on.
    It's sad how people can make a career out of being victims.
    A DWARF IS ONLY AS STRONG AS HER HAMMER.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    This is a single woman being stupid. If I can find an example of a single man being stupid, is it proof that men are causing the fall of humanity?
    we are, since we were stupid enough to trust a women

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Whimsical Dwarf View Post
    It's sad how people can make a career out of being victims.
    It's now a very successful way to make money or reap benefits, which aren't earned. Because these women will have a vocal army of

, who'll ride to their rescue.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    we are, since we were stupid enough to trust a women
    Time to leave the basement and venture out into the real world, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    Can you specify, with what BMI would a person be able to criticize the rather round curves of this self-entitled woman in your eyes?
    (Only to be sure, if I'm on the safe side.)
    Because it's common, that other persons start to mock the shortcomings of others, when they make an idiot of themselves.
    I don't think it's particularly acceptable to criticise anybody's weight out of context. This woman's weight is utterly irrelevant in regards to her stupidity. So using it as a basis on which to chastise her, when there's plenty of material in the article you could use instead comes across as a little shallow and petty.

10+ Year Old Account
    a sabbatical-like break that allows women and, to a lesser degree, men
    Oh, we deserve less than you now? Way to expose the double standard in your feminism and the falsehood in your claim of equality. Always the Matriarchy, keeping us down.

Check your privilege, shitlady.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    I... would. hi, how you doin'

Ok, for this chucker bitch.... you get 2-4 weeks of vacation for you to have "me time", but if you want to take off 3 months here or there, I'm ok with it. Just don't fucking cry about equal pay.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it's particularly acceptable to criticise anybody's weight out of context. This woman's weight is utterly irrelevant in regards to her stupidity. So using it as a basis on which to chastise her, when there's plenty of material in the article you could use instead comes across as a little shallow and petty.
    Well, she is too fat to fuck, so therefore she'd never get a maternity leave on her own merits.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Well, she is too fat to fuck, so therefore she'd never get a maternity leave on her own merits.
    I'm guessing you haven't had much personal experience with female anatomy.

"me time"

Maternity leave is "me time" ? hahhah

I am willing to bet at least 30% of those maternity leavers would rather do their job late and have a nanny mind their kind instead. I don't even have a kid, just a few nieces, and minding them for a few hours is 10x harder work than anywhere i've ever worked before.

Maternity leave is not "me time" its "go home and subject myself to constant nagging and stress, and somehow still manage to keep my shit in order to come into work next morning at 7am time"

And that huge mistake in understanding what maternity leave actually is, just tells the truth in her - shes lacks so much empathy that she somehow mistook MATERNITY LEAVE for 'ME TIME' its in the fucking name and she still mistook it because ALL she can think of is what SHE would get from it.

How about if you don't want to do your job, move over and be replaced within a week by thousands of applicants that could do your job just as well without whining because they want MATERNITY LEAVE without having a fucking kid.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2016-04-29 at 12:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank the gods she hasn't bred yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I don't think she knows what bread looks like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are called "vacations". Most employers give you 2 weeks of paid vacation time if you work full time for said employer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    ...and thank the non-existent god, she never will. It's definitely better for the gene-pool.

So, she wants a vaccation? Or a sabbatical? Well, take it. I don't see how any of this relates in any way to maternity leave.