15+ Year Old Account
    Priest vs Warrior fatigue match, he has one card left and no board and I KNOW it's a Brawl so I am saving my last couple of minions for when he finally says fuck it and Brawls.

Which he does. Good for him. I slap down my last minions, game over.

And he doesn't concede.

He has 60+ armor and makes me sit there and chip through the whole lot of it while hero powering each turn after roping.

Took eight minutes to kill him from there.

Fucktard.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Priest vs Warrior fatigue match, he has one card left and no board and I KNOW it's a Brawl so I am saving my last couple of minions for when he finally says fuck it and Brawls.

Which he does. Good for him. I slap down my last minions, game over.

And he doesn't concede.

He has 60+ armor and makes me sit there and chip through the whole lot of it while hero powering each turn after roping.

Took eight minutes to kill him from there.

Fucktard.
    Haha reminds me of Druid vs Warrior game that ended in fatigue. I almost completed the "deal 100 face damage" quest on this one warrior.

Ropeing with no hand or deck is premium kind of bullshit tho. This is an example of roping out of pure malice.

I was hoping they would add minions and spells that removes armor in the new expansion, or that the warrior uses his armor when casting his spells. Like if you use 8 armor to hit a minion, then 8 armor will be removed from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    I was hoping they would add minions and spells that removes armor in the new expansion, or that the warrior uses his armor when casting his spells. Like if you use 8 armor to hit a minion, then 8 armor will be removed from you.
    Spending your armor to activate spells would severely hurt the warrior archetype. Imagine using shield slam just to "use" the armor. Garbage tier card.

First game playing with Yogg and I Pyroblast my own face. Why do I even play this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Spending your armor to activate spells would severely hurt the warrior archetype. Imagine using shield slam just to "use" the armor. Garbage tier card.

No. It's ridiculous when they sit there with 60 armor. Making shield slam remove 9 armor if they remove a 9 health minion is the least one should expect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    No. It's ridiculous when they sit there with 60 armor. Making shield slam remove 9 armor if they remove a 9 health minion is the least one should expect.
    For every time you face a Warrior who manages to get his armour that high, there are a thousand who got brute-forced down by aggro decks because they didn't draw their massive armour combo.

It's fine. In your case - shit happens, things worked out well for the warrior. Good for him. Is it broken? No. Is Shield Slam a problem? FUCK NO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing nzoth rogue against thief priest(?). I'm controlling all game. He mind vision ed and entombed my sylvanas...played both...but well timed trades and removal made it so that he got nothing from it. Late game I'm sitting on nzoth bc he keeps throwing out just enough that I have to deal with it and don't have the 10 mana. I have 2 or 3 weenies on board and he plays the doubling attack dragon. I can't kill or remove it with what I have so I swing face, bring him down to 3 health, then drop nzoth getting a whole board of lovelies. Pretty confident as I'm sitting at 24 health. He plays PWS, DI, DI, IF and swings for 40. Fuck you.

Deleted
    Yogg Saron is fucking terrible.

Like so bad it's unreal.

Stick to proper wincons boys don't get suckered in, he'll just pop 4 sprints and nourishes in a row and kill you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only person in this game that plays a dragon priest and draws no dragons by 9 mana.... I would like to say its a once in a blue moon type even but its like 1/3 of my games I don't see a dragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippoflames View Post
    Am I the only person in this game that plays a dragon priest and draws no dragons by 9 mana.... I would like to say its a once in a blue moon type even but its like 1/3 of my games I don't see a dragon.
    It's Murphy's law of Dragon Priests.

If you mulligan a 5+ mana cost dragon, you will NEVER get another dragon on your opening hand. They will ALL go to the fucking bottom of your deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Yogg Saron is fucking terrible.

Like so bad it's unreal.

Stick to proper wincons boys don't get suckered in, he'll just pop 4 sprints and nourishes in a row and kill you.
    Agreed. I made a Yogg mage deck but its been listed on the front page of Hearthpwn. I think I've won maybe 2 in 10 games, none of them in ranked.

Deleted
    Well not by turn 9 but it happened a lot of times that I didnt draw any dragons the first 5-6 turns. But I was dead by then. Thanks to a 7/7 on turn 3 (thanks Blizzard for bringing proper balance and made Shaman playable again.. Did I say playable? I meant overpowered..)

Deleted
    I've now come to the conclusion that Yogg is super fun but seriously uncompetitive.

Comething that random can't be competitive by definition.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    *Sigh* Three days ago, I opened all of my OG cards and made some nice decks. I played and won roughly 10 games in a row. Extremely odd considering that I usually lose, a lot. Excited, I played again the next day and won four games in a row with the same deck. So, I thought, well I have some decent cards now, perhaps I finally have something going for me and the constant losing now something that I won't really deal with anymore... Then today happened and I was brought back down to the real world... I lost over a dozen games in a row, some close, most of them by a landslide. It ended up bumping me back all the way to rank 20.

Granted, I'm used to losing in HS, I have generally bad cards, mostly basics prior to the OG set (which I bought the promotional for). This time it was a bit more bitter than before. I thought that I had a decent deck for once, but I'm guessing that the notion became common and most people created counters for it. That combined with bad luck, perhaps. Regardless, today sucked.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

15+ Year Old Account
    I am at nine cards vs a shaman on his turn. I've got a bunch of freeze in hand and just stalling until I draw my Reno. Soon as I draw him it'll be GG for me, but it's been a tense few turns as he hasn't shown.

Shaman evolves all his minions before he ends turn. His Trogg turns into...

Nat the Darkfisher.

Who procs.

Putting a tenth card in my hand.

I get my start of turn draw. It's card eleven, so it burns.

That card is Reno.

*tableflip*

10+ Year Old Account
    The game has just turned into a big pile of cunt now in my opinion,
    Seeing far too much rng go against me while my opponent gets perfect rolls.
    Fuck all to do with confirmation bias when you have 5 1/1 minions 1 2/2 and Tirion on board and they brawl with just his sylv up guess what he got lol and its not uncommon to lose to really outrageous rng as it feels like blizz does this on purpose,

Edited to add there never seems to be any way to play better than the cards you draw if that makes any sense?
    You either go on a win streak for a bit or a lose streak for a bit as i mentioned a few posts ago playing dragon priest you know the outcome of the game by turn 3 either way.

Finally managed to break away from it now though as it just became clear I really don't like the game anymore and uninstalled

Anyway thank god there is a need to vent thread :P
    Last edited by Zippoflames; 2016-05-02 at 11:38 AM.

Deleted
    Seems that this expansion so far people only know how to play faceshamans 8/10 opponents so far where faceshamans, quite amusing seeing them add you after you crush them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    Seems that this expansion so far people only know how to play faceshamans 8/10 opponents so far where faceshamans, quite amusing seeing them add you after you crush them
    Surprisingly enough, I've yet to face (hehehe...pun) these shamans everybody is ranting about.

The game has just turned into a big pile of cunt now in my opinion,
    Seeing far too much rng go against me while my opponent gets perfect rolls.
    Fuck all to do with confirmation bias when you have 5 1/1 minions 1 2/2 and Tirion on board and they brawl with just his sylv up guess what he got lol and its not uncommon to lose to really outrageous rng as it feels like blizz does this on purpose,

Edited to add there never seems to be any way to play better than the cards you draw if that makes any sense?
    You either go on a win streak for a bit or a lose streak for a bit as i mentioned a few posts ago playing dragon priest you know the outcome of the game by turn 3 either way.

Finally managed to break away from it now though as it just became clear I really don't like the game anymore and uninstalled

Anyway thank god there is a need to vent thread :P
    I hear ya, especially with WoG. I am facing mainly control priests or any other deck that uses C'thun. I made a mage Yogg deck because I refuse to play the damned free legendary card that EVERYONE is playing. Well, I think I maybe went 1-10 with that deck. Everyone I face has the perfect answer for every play I make. I, on the other hand, never get the cards I need for removal or any other meaningful counter.