Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Whimsical Dwarf View Post
    Not really. She's having a drink, hanging around.
    That's not why she was being kicked out, she was kicked out for being deemed a man.

Get your cameras ready!!!!
    If that's what they were doing then why did only 1 person record it and why did they start recording after the incident had already begun?

It looks like a dude to me. My guess someone called the police to this incident.

Which is why I will never step foot in another target again.

I don't know why we can't just have 2-6 rooms with sinks, toilets and locking doors. Forget this stall nonsense.
    Because that's logistically retarded? A public bathroom usually has 5+ stalls for both genders and a couple urinals in the men's bathrooms. To replace that you'd need 10++ of those rooms.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    people are so quick to judge the police that guy is clearly a male, no point in arguing its a female

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    If that's what they were doing then why did only 1 person record it and why did they start recording after the incident had already begun?
    How real would it have looked if they were filming from the start?
    A DWARF IS ONLY AS STRONG AS HER HAMMER.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    It looks like a dude to me. My guess someone called the police to this incident.
    How truly ingenious. Nah, police use foretelling and prophecy to arrive at scenes without being alerted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Wait... how do you record an incident before it begins? That requires some clairvoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wait... how do you record an incident before it begins? That requires some clairvoyance.
    The person I was quoting was suggesting that it was staged, in which case they would have known about it ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    Well I really doubt that they went in there without being asked to do so. The person should have showed her ID at some point to prove they were indeed a female. The person shouldn't have been instigating and instead complying. The police officers should have been trained better to not further instigate the issue. There's a ton of things that were an issue with this whole situation. She shouldn't have instigated and just complied, which this wouldn't have happened. She could have been baiting it as well because she knew it was basically free money if she did. They also should have tried to clear out the bathroom instead and told her she would be arrested for not complying, refusing orders and charged with resisting arrest.
    Um, you don't have to do what police tell you to do. I'm not quite sure where the idea that you have to do what a cop tells you to do or you'll be arrested comes from. She did literally nothing that would warrant an arrest unless you live in some weird totalitarian country.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    Well I really doubt that they went in there without being asked to do so. The person should have showed her ID at some point to prove they were indeed a female. The person shouldn't have been instigating and instead complying. The police officers should have been trained better to not further instigate the issue. There's a ton of things that were an issue with this whole situation. She shouldn't have instigated and just complied, which this wouldn't have happened. She could have been baiting it as well because she knew it was basically free money if she did. They also should have tried to clear out the bathroom instead and told her she would be arrested for not complying, refusing orders and charged with resisting arrest.
    Police doesn't have the authority to issue random orders, and arrest you if you don't do what they say. What if they are corrupt cops, and order you to assassinate another cop who would bust them. Are you forced to comply?

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    They are doing EXACTLY what their job implies, upholding the law. It doesn't matter how trivial you might think it be but every person has the right to get a response from the police force when someone is breaking a rule / law. There were clearly people that didn't appreciate that this individual, seemingly male, was invading the women's bathroom.
    Yep. A bunch of bigots get to decide what women should look/dress/act like, based on their demands that all women look like June Cleaver. Because the last 50 years of "women are not put on this Earth for the express purpose of being under the control of men" just rankles some guys who don't want to bother getting to know women as PEOPLE, rather than living dolls.

Imagine if you phoned the police force about someone attacking one of your family members and the response was "Well we would be there is currently a bank robbery taking place so we sent all 500 police officers to handle it because it hold's a higher priority than safety of your mother."
    When's the last time you've heard of the police bothering to investigate a burglary? Sure, they'll give you paperwork to fill out, but then it just gets filed away. They probably won't even bother with the most basic of forensics (e.g., dusting for fingerprints). That's because they're ALREADY prioritizing responses to various crimes.

I mean, if you want to pay for more cops, SURE, they can try to handle every crime. Until such time as that happens, however, having a cop handle an asinine situation of "that person doesn't look/dress/act like a woman, in my opinion" should be pretty low on the priority list.

Hell's bells, we have people driving down our street at night, roaring their engines, waking up a few dozen households of taxpayers. We can't get a cop to respond, even though they're breaking noise ordinances and traffic speed laws, but they can get a cop to respond to "someone went in to take a shit, and we don't think they match our narrow definition of 'looks/dresses/acts like a woman'"?

Your comment is really pushing the limits of how stupid you should be allowed to be over the internet. I've tried to be nice to most everyone that responds to my comments with twisted and flawed logic. But you really are one of a kind.
    I'm sure you say that to anyone with whom you disagree.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Yep. A bunch of bigots get to decide what women should look/dress/act like, based on their demands that all women look like June Cleaver. Because the last 50 years of "women are not put on this Earth for the express purpose of being under the control of men" just rankles some guys who don't want to bother getting to know women as PEOPLE, rather than living dolls.
    This is just simply not understanding what I said at all. Not once did I state that women had to act /dress a certain way, and even if I did, the ideals of which many women follow today is made up by other women, not men. So don't accuse the wrong gender for things you might not like.

When's the last time you've heard of the police bothering to investigate a burglary? Sure, they'll give you paperwork to fill out, but then it just gets filed away. They probably won't even bother with the most basic of forensics (e.g., dusting for fingerprints). That's because they're ALREADY prioritizing responses to various crimes.

I mean, if you want to pay for more cops, SURE, they can try to handle every crime. Until such time as that happens, however, having a cop handle an asinine situation of "that person doesn't look/dress/act like a woman, in my opinion" should be pretty low on the priority list.

Hell's bells, we have people driving down our street at night, roaring their engines, waking up a few dozen households of taxpayers. We can't get a cop to respond, even though they're breaking noise ordinances and traffic speed laws, but they can get a cop to respond to "someone went in to take a shit, and we don't think they match our narrow definition of 'looks/dresses/acts like a woman'"?
    Not sure where you live, but the things you talk about doesn't occur in my hometown, or country for that matter. Maybe we as people are just more civilized and better educated, who knows?

I'm sure you say that to anyone with whom you disagree.
    Nope, just a select few. In fact I even felt you might even have deserved a punch. Imo some insults to logic thinking shouldn't go unpunished.

Overall I think you're not even argueing about the original topic anymore. You are just filled with hate. You hate men, you hate everyone that has "power". You are a prime example of everything that killed feminism as a force of good.
    This is the last comment I will make to you because you simply do not deserve my attention anymore. Yes I think I'm better than you. Purely based on the fact that I'm not a massive sexist. Don't say you are not, it's clear as day in your comments that you are.

Good day to you. Hopefully you will have some kind intervention in the future that turns your life to a better so you can live to your own potential rather than being burdened by hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I'd only agree with this if there weren't MULTIPLE witnesses exclaiming the person was in fact female. If they all said he was male too, this wouldn't be a problem, but no, all of the witnesses kept saying "SHE'S A GIRL! SHE'S FEMALE!".
    And how would they know? Did they inspect her crotch?

- - - Updated - - -

The law requires female to male transexuals to use the women's bathroom. They look like men because they are men. Using "looks like a man" is not a valid reason to remove someone from the bathroom because the law is fucked up.
    No matter how much they want to be a man, they are NOT a man unless they have XY Chromosomes

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    No matter how much they want to be a man, they are NOT a man unless they have XY Chromosomes
    Ok, so you want people with penises who dress, act, and sound like men in the women's bathroom. This means you can't harass them when they're just trying to take a piss.

Not to mention the majority of trans don't actually have the surgery.
    A DWARF IS ONLY AS STRONG AS HER HAMMER.

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmen post-op are men. They aren't women. They're being forced to use the women's bathroom by this law.

And the police were most certainly harassing this woman. Not dressing like your ideal of femininity is not probable cause.
    They dont have XY chromosomes so they arent men

Ah, the usual uneducated chromosome argument. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome

There you go, education.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Look...
    1. A post-op transman looks and sounds exactly like a man.
    2. According to the law, he should use women's bathroom.
    3. He uses women's bathroom, and the situation like on the video occurs.

You are missing the thing: ACCORDING TO THE NEW LAW, the situation on the video is exactly what is expected in case of transman, and so the police has no business interfering, because this situation is expected.

What is confusing?
    What we are saying is he was a real man, born a man, and went to the ladies room to sneak a peak of women in various stages of undress, and when confronted, slaimed to be a woman. Nobody said he was a FTM Tranny

They dont have XY chromosomes so they arent men
    K, so you're supporting people with penises who look and act like men to go into the women's bathrooms.

What we are saying is he was a real man, born a man, and went to the ladies room to sneak a peak of women in various stages of undress, and when confronted, slaimed to be a woman. Nobody said he was a FTM Tranny
    If this was the case then why are the women in the bathroom defending her?