Mix of couple of expansions, think it came out pretty ok.

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2016-04-24 at 05:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am liking the Class Hall set we got. No wings but the color isn't bad.

CH set

This is a unique coloration they did. You can see the original paladin CM colors here.

MoP paladin CM
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

CH set

This is a unique coloration they did. You can see the original paladin CM colors here.

MoP paladin CM
    It's a good one to mix and match with the normal T16.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like that recolor, a set with colors that in my opinion actually fit blood elf scheme.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I like that recolor, a set with colors that in my opinion actually fit blood elf scheme.
    Well, the original Blood Knights wore red & black, but I can see the new Order Hall set as perhaps befitting a redeemed / holier (ie post-SWP) Blood Knights.

The helmet really doesn't fit anymore though, because they removed the wings from the shoulders.. : /
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    The helmet really doesn't fit anymore though, because they removed the wings from the shoulders.. : /
    Rarely show helms anyway, and the winged version look like ass on male belf imo. So no losses there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

CH set
    Holy hell, is this for real? That's gorgeous! On a side note, I really hope they will be adding some more weapon models that match the sword and shield they posted for alliance, on the MMOC front page.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjavitis View Post
    On a side note, I really hope they will be adding some more weapon models that match the sword and shield they posted for alliance, on the MMOC front page.
    Yeah, some sets from the movies would look pretty good in game, though they might have to triple the pauldron sizes first :P .

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Yeah, some sets from the movies would look pretty good in game, though they might have to triple the pauldron sizes first :P .
    Yea, I would accept it though because these look fantastic.

The mop version looks much better but the gold version is good too.
    anyway this is the set that I created on wowhead dressing room, http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8C6P808Dx187cs what do u think?

7+ Year Old Account
    Not a bad set there fionoris . Always nice to see more white and gold ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    So here is my current not entirely grim reaper
    Edit: belt won't appear like it looks for some reason, there's a waist-dangling-middle-jeweled part on the buckle )

Thinking about mogging to Primordial Gladiator set atm, the ashen -white one.
    Any ideas about helm, tho? Because it's ugly!
    I'd just ditch the helm completely, I use that same set and haven't found a helm that matches the color and doesn't look terrible.

For Legion:

Last edited by Netherspark; 2016-05-01 at 04:36 PM.

I use that same set and haven't found a helm that matches the color and doesn't look terrible.
    I've found you can mix it with a few other things. Not much, and there aren't a lot of good options from what there is, but I came up with this:

Note that if you want to use Heroes' Redemption helmet you have to change your hair color to black, because it clips the back of the head on the new models.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    That re-color MoP set is just ugly with everything being gold (and no wings on shoulders?) .
    I'd say wingless shoulders are the best part for those who are m tauren. Those wings look incredibly stupid on us.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.

Is the alliance version of that PvP set lighter than the Horde one? I am pretty sure my armor is a-lot darker than that on my horde pala (don't have access to WoW now)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Judex View Post
    I'd say wingless shoulders are the best part for those who are m tauren. Those wings look incredibly stupid on us.
    simpler the can, more attractive the beef.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Is the alliance version of that PvP set lighter than the Horde one? I am pretty sure my armor is a-lot darker than that on my horde pala (don't have access to WoW now)
    Yep, the Alliance version is black and white with gray cloth, while the Horde version is all black with dark green cloth.