Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Anyone know how long pro-legacy threads are on official forums?
    Don't they remove all thread about legacy server on the official forums? If you shut down everyone who talk about a topic then you got no one talking about that topic right?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Don't they remove all thread about legacy server on the official forums? If you shut down everyone who talk about a topic then you got no one talking about that topic right?
    Believe it was shut down on US, restricted to one thread on EU
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    US: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...84206?page=286
    EU: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...300963?page=73

Keep in mind Blizzard require an active account to be able to post on the forums.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Atelniar View Post
    TL;DR post of the century
    You didn't read to understand, you read to answer.

Past TBC if you played a druid, paladin, shaman, it wasn't assumed that you were a healer. Druid/paladins were raid viable tanks. Balance/ele/enh were raid viable (not topping meters, but viable) and Belf ret paladins were competitive
    Hunters didn't use int, not really anyway. Every hunter worth his salt in TBC was decked in leather and chugged fel mana pots/ relied on JoW, lol.
    Why are you even trying to refute I said with pvp anecdotes? Lol. I don't/never will pvp in WoW. Nowhere did I even mention pvp.

You picked at a point and didn't understand it.

((Also, pvp in vanilla was trash and just depended on time invested not skill. you could be a keyboard turner and make rank 13 if you played enough. What a great system lol))

Deleted
    Very interesting. Going to be watching Twitter like a hawk this weekend. From how people like Kern are posting on Twitter, this is starting to feel like a confirmation. Not saying that they could just be exaggerating, but when you start basically making 'thank you' speeches to the streamers / YT's that helped make this happen... Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    ((Also, pvp in vanilla was trash and just depended on time invested not skill. you could be a keyboard turner and make rank 13 if you played enough. What a great system lol))
    Conversely you can be unranked and beat a rank 13 keyboard turner. Seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

How did i mis this thread

This could really mean something! Great to see Blizzard is listing!

Hats of the Blizzard at least even if nothing come out of it they are showing the efford

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    My friend, you've just made my day.

Along the same lines, here's something else! https://twitter.com/Grummz/status/726049458471870464

This is incredible. Truly, genuinely incredible.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

With garrison 2 even having to wait in a queue to complete quests and get tags i'm still enjoying this infinitely more than I have enjoyed wow since progression was over.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    With garrison 2 even having to wait in a queue to complete quests and get tags i'm still enjoying this infinitely more than I have enjoyed wow since progression was over.
    And you might even get the legacy soon enough. I certainly cannot wait for this weekend. I'm just so happy right now.
    Google Diversity Memo

What I don't understand is why people who don't like vanilla, are even on this thread. They have made this thread so toxic. What do they have to gain by investing time making sure Vanilla is not remade? Go play WoD. No one is doing anything to ruin WoD. Enjoy yourselves, and let those that loved Vanilla enjoy themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    And you might even get the legacy soon enough. I certainly cannot wait for this weekend. I'm just so happy right now.
    Me too, but anything could happen. Take a few hours to get the "HYPE!" outta your system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabever View Post
    What I don't understand is why people who don't like vanilla, are even on this thread. They have made this thread so toxic. What do they have to gain by investing time making sure Vanilla is not remade? Go play WoD. No one is doing anything to ruin WoD. Enjoy yourselves, and let those that loved Vanilla enjoy themselves.
    Same could be said for the anti-current WoW people derailing all the Legion threads.

HYPE! This is amazing, yay progress!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabever View Post
    They know current wow will be dead as soon as they introduce legacy. Nobody will want to keep playing garrisoncraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    They know current wow will be dead as soon as they introduce legacy. Nobody will want to keep playing garrisoncraft.
    If everyone is paying that wouldn't be an issue, so stop the conspiracy theories pls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

:O

I couldn't get to sleep because I was thinking about how excited ill be if this happens. About building a guild up and raiding MC fresh with greens and blues again.

Excitement level over 9000!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    As soon, and I mean the literal second, the announced Legacy servers - I will be buying Legion and resubbing for 6 months (i usually do 1month subs)