Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal21 View Post
    yes but i see horde fans hating on vol'jin more than they hate alliance members and i don't understand why. also...remember when we were speculating about who the next warchief is going to be when we bring down garrosh....i remember soooo many threads and posts supporting vol'jin! and when blizzard heard the players and gave him the mantle indeed, the hate begun!! vol'jin!?!?!? warchief!?!? but he has done nothing! a traitor, a useless commander!!! i just don't get it
    I'm a Horde player and I don't give a shit about it. Why you should?

The Warchief position is the biggest attention-pulling garbage on the entire Warcraft franchise. Whoever is gonna sit there will be hated for some reason. Sylvanas is the only exception because, ironically, she's one of the most developed characters and had already her number of fans and haters, as a character she's extremely polarizing (well, except for those few assholes like me who doesn't care about her either way) so no Warchief position ain't going to change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Ah. Every time someone mentions King Rastakhan or the Zandalari it makes me sad. Zandalar is my favorite troll tribe by far. They are very interesting imo. But it saddens me that we probably never going to see Zuldazar in game, not at its full glory at least.. on the Isle of Thunder we found evidence that it went beneath the sea along with the isle of Zandalar, as a result of Deathwing's shattering. A shame.
    Maybe Rastakhan is still alive though, i guess that's something.
    Zandalar isn't down, it's just sinking. Think at Venice, but on a higher rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I'm a Horde player and I don't give a shit about it. Why you should?

The Warchief position is the biggest attention-pulling garbage on the entire Warcraft franchise. Whoever is gonna sit there will be hated for some reason. Sylvanas is the only exception because, ironically, she's one of the most developed characters and had already her number of fans and haters, as a character she's extremely polarizing (well, except for those few assholes like me who doesn't care about her either way) so no Warchief position ain't going to change anything.

Well now all zandalari trolls have the fake Hollywood Italian accent. rip.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't want to face them as villains again. It'd be nice if we could work with them, maybe Vol'jin could help with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I just don't want to face them as villains again. It'd be nice if we could work with them, maybe Vol'jin could help with that.
    I can imagine him bringing like 3 trolls on a lifeboat, one of them already starved to death, 2 having "will fight legion for food sings".
    - Brudda I be mon spendin da brudda past 3 yers findin da brudda finest brudda reinfercements mon brudda. We be ready mon to shew da legion brudda family is mon horde brudda mon.
    - Erm vol'jin....legion ended 15 months ago...
    -...... h-h-heeeelp ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    I agree. Killing of Varian i can understand since they did all they could with him as a character.Vol'jin however never got to do anything.And if its about both Ally and Horde losing their leaders,Horde already lost 2(Thrall,Garry) so its still not even remotely fair.Atleast with Varian dying you could develop Anduin as a character.But with Vol'jin gone there are no high level Darkspears to be brought to the limelight,except maybe Rokhan who has been criminaly underused.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope this is true.
    Wow...wow... lets stop with the horde victimisation. Anduin was the ruler of Stormwind until Wrath. He didn't die but the alliance changed leader and now its changing again (if you want to be accurate, its like the alliance had no leader until wrath).
    I do not like to see vol'jin go either though. If theres no corpse he will come back though.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-04-29 at 02:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Well now all zandalari trolls have the fake Hollywood Italian accent. rip.
    Fun fact, Troll accent in the Italian localization of WoW is a rehashed version of the Neapolitan's dialect.

Me too, but I would prefer that done in its proper expansion, not shoehorned into Legion.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushtrim View Post
    What the Horde really needs is stabillity.. Just let Sylvanas be warchief without becoming insane, turn into elf jesus or die after doing nothing.
    What about returning to an Orc Warchief and actually sticking to it for a while again? That's the stability the Horde needs. Not this crazy bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You mean face enemy face to face who is...i dunno...in prison guarded by third party ? On the other hand all vol'jin does is words since we hardly ever see him fight. So where was he during garrosh fight ? Hiding under the thrall ?
    But at least Vol'Jin had the stones to tell Garrosh what he thought of him to his face. Sylvanas was content to play to the reluctant toady until someone else laid the groundwork for the rebellion.

Which leads to Vol'Jin > Sylvanas...cept to those legion of fans she has since she has bewbs.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    But at least Vol'Jin had the stones to tell Garrosh what he thought of him to his face. Sylvanas was content to play to the reluctant toady until someone else laid the groundwork for the rebellion.

Which leads to Vol'Jin > Sylvanas...cept to those legion of fans she has since she has bewbs.
    I fine argument friend ! Well meme'd indeed ! Also vol'jin never had guts before he got shanked (on his own wish) which leads to sylvanas > Vol'jin since she learned her lesson after godfrey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post

It was a surprisingly fine argument...until you arrived there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    What about returning to an Orc Warchief and actually sticking to it for a while again? That's the stability the Horde needs. Not this crazy bitch.
    I take back what I said earler about Sylvanas and the Warchief position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    5 seconds later "Mein Kampf" by Garrosh Hellscream became orgrimmar bestseller.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a surprisingly fine argument...until you arrived there.
    Or perhaps....this, is all Vol'jin needs, in order to help him gather more fans.

I'm sorry, i had to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or perhaps....this, is all Vol'jin needs, in order to help him gather more fans.

I'm sorry, i had to.
    You mean as in - having a massive tits or his own, or manly sex appeal in form of bloated groin ?

Whole 4.1. didn't made sense at all. Zndalari made campaigns to stop Jin'do and Hakkar and in 4.1. they're absolutely ok with him. It was just so wrong. Secondly Vol'Jin was meant to have very good relations with Zandalari, and it feels very odd that he didn't even asked them what's going on.
    All this Zandalari development was made to make out of them villains becuase they ran out of trolls to raid.

I'm sorry, i had to.
    All Vol'Jin really needs is a good questline, and cinematic that shows him in action, using his combat skills. That's all. But apparently it's too much to ask for development of character that should get this little for becoming a Warchief.

What I'd like to see from Vol'jin:

Telling someone to fuck off while being in a position to do so. F.ex. telling some alliance mid tier leader to shove it while handling the situation himself / leading the horde to do it.
    Being a badass on the battlefield
    Taking the limelight a bit in some negotiative situation so we can actually see this diplomat in action. We've seen him hold ground against the other troll factions trying to push him into things but thats about it.

Failing that, I want to see him dead with a sad line at the end about how he was a bad leader for the horde and wished he could've done it better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account

I'm sorry, i had to.
    Well, we can't deny there are some having a literal crush on Sylvanas simply because she looks like a sexy goth girl. I mean, dear Dartz is our most undeniable example.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean as in - having a massive tits or his own, or manly sex appeal in form of bloated groin ?
    Hahaha, i now can't stop imagining Vol'jin with a huge pair of tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Whole 4.1. didn't made sense at all. Zndalari made campaigns to stop Jin'do and Hakkar and in 4.1. they're absolutely ok with him. It was just so wrong. Secondly Vol'Jin was meant to have very good relations with Zandalari, and it feels very odd that he didn't even asked them what's going on.
    All this Zandalari development was made to make out of them villains becuase they ran out of trolls to raid.
    Yeah, honestly i never was a big fan of ''hey let's put a new raid full of trolls to kill because it's fun''. I enjoy lore and i don't want to wipe out almost every other remaining troll tribe besides the playable Darkspears.
    And that's why i don't want to see King Rastakhan as a future raid boss. It would mean the end of the Zandalari tribe, something i'd absolutely hate. I mean, they have this Aztec/Mayan feel, they're awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    All Vol'Jin really needs is a good questline, and cinematic that shows him in action, using his combat skills. That's all. But apparently it's too much to ask for development of character that should get this little for becoming a Warchief.
    Vol'jin's greatest recent accomplishments are detailed in books only, and the majority of the player base seems to avoid them so yeah, i agree with you. If he is still alive, he may get his chance for it in the new expansion.
    Last edited by Graden; 2016-04-29 at 03:21 PM.

Deleted
    I cant see Voljin dieing, I mean he wasn't allowed to die in Shadows of the Horde. I think it all just helps progress interactions between some of the other characters who are rushed into the position while under scrutiny from various parties. He'll be back, probably with a Troll Raid in 7.2 WOOOOOO HYPETRAIN

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Or unbreakable innocence.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Or unbreakable innocence.
    I think that vol'jin would rather do this kind of face

"Appealing to mass audience prank [Gone wrong][Gone sexual][In the hood]