Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    How can this be?? This was an issue that they admited and fixed in WoD. How can they take a huge step backwards in something that they already have the fix for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumaw View Post
    How can this be?? This was an issue that they admited and fixed in WoD. How can they take a huge step backwards in something that they already have the fix for it?
    Ask them.

Just in case, their entire gearing scheme is a step back on two counts: since there's no ilvl cap even in BGs / arenas, best gear will come from raids, plus there's that thing where the gear you get from PVP is tied to your rating, and so if you are trying to climb rating, you are facing not only supposedly higher skill (which you are trying to compensate for by learning) but also superior gear, and the distance between you and someone higher than you and having the same winrate grows over time instead of shrinking.

I have lost my voice on them a long time ago. They are stupid monkeys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I just hate to kill low levels it brings me no sense of acomplishment.

In fighting games like Tekken i always lose on purpose VS low levels with my high ranked characters.
    Why? To make them feel good about themselfs and not quit the game.

Today i won VS 2 kids with the mic on (possibly brothers)...i could have made their day awesome by losing on purpose...but i won and i never felt so bad
    The comments of a proper gamer right here