If the alpha forums close on the 6th should we expect beta on the 9th? I just want "beta" so they hopefully invite more people to try it out Stuck between rogue/warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    If the alpha forums close on the 6th should we expect beta on the 9th? I just want "beta" so they hopefully invite more people to try it out Stuck between rogue/warrior
    What? Isn't it just the role forums that are shutting down?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullfu View Post
    What? Isn't it just the role forums that are shutting down?
    Yes, and the live role forums, not Alpha role forums. That doesn't have anything to do with Alpha at all.

my bad XD I am dumb

10+ Year Old Account
    almost may. still no access.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    time to reroll from monk this expansion the amount of boring talent choices is unbearable for me. Rogues get shitload of fun (like all other classes)
    I agree, makes me angry

best part of these week events is that you can gear up alts for like 701-710 gear instantly at a bg event =)..

skirmishes are pain though.

time to reroll from monk this expansion the amount of boring talent choices is unbearable for me. Rogues get shitload of fun (like all other classes)
    Really? I was considering alt rolling a Windwalker since they look fun this expansion and their adjustments to Earth, Wind, and Fire are interesting.

Not sure what the final verdict is going to be on Brewmaster though post Tuning. The discussion between Celestalon and the community the last few days has been interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I am talking about the talents, I dont mind the Gameplay changes I am more than happy with them, I just find the fact we have very very borihng talents that could easily be given out to the class without making it more complex by baking them in as baseline while having new and more WW rotation is basically "do this unless these are on cd" its not about managing buffs and stuff it is just that, (I am fine with it, i am just trying to prove the point that the class isnt super complex, and the talents have about 2 rows (dragon spin kick and the xuen row) that are fun) Boring. not fun, you could almost have a utility talent stuff and a combat talent tree, instead and by pve i dont mean raiding shit, i mean dungeons world quests and so on, quests in general etc. (well yeah some of these would be in pvp too, like right now)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Really? I was considering alt rolling a Windwalker since they look fun this expansion and their adjustments to Earth, Wind, and Fire are interesting.

Not sure what the final verdict is going to be on Brewmaster though post Tuning. The discussion between Celestalon and the community the last few days has been interesting.
    While Cele has been taking a faintly patronizing tone, he is not wrong at all. There is depth to the use of BrMs active mitigation that many are just too dense to make sense of. Personally, i think he is coming off no different than any other player defending a spec or class that he enjoys playing. But, because his post-text is blue, people are going to ravage his statement, over analyse everything he wrote, and try their damnedest to find something to be upset about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    While Cele has been taking a faintly patronizing tone, he is not wrong at all. There is depth to the use of BrMs active mitigation that many are just too dense to make sense of. Personally, i think he is coming off no different than any other player defending a spec or class that he enjoys playing. But, because his post-text is blue, people are going to ravage his statement, over analyse everything he wrote, and try their damnedest to find something to be upset about.
    Yeah. I noticed the more he spoke and actually presented that he knew what he was talking about, along with the fact that the things people aren't "happy with" are pertained to bug fixes/tuning, people were chilling out. But that's also what we need: that kind of communication so that everyone is on the same page. I'm happy to see it.

Pre-event is going to be funny with the guards being 110.

Then again, people on Alpha don't have M HFC/Ring.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Pre-event is going to be funny with the guards being 110.

Then again, people on Alpha don't have M HFC/Ring.
    You have a vanish skill though, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    You have a vanish skill though, don't you?
    You do but it has a REALLY long CD.

Tho you can use your regular spells with the event, all you have to do is open your skill book and use the skills from there
    Might not be intentional tho.

Homophobia is so gay.

I like the brewmaster changes.

I like the brewmaster changes.
    Out of curiosity, did you before or after Celestalon's elaboration?

I'm more or less curious how much developer communication is impacting the opinions of people.

The Knights of the Ebon Blade are recruiting brother! Just insert this blade into your stomach and let us handle the rest. (Does not work if you're a Pandaren, sorry)

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    The Knights of the Ebon Blade are recruiting brother! Just insert this blade into your stomach and let us handle the rest. (Does not work if you're a Pandaren, sorry)
    Hah, well done.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Except the terrible class changes. RIP BoS gameplay for blood and unholy.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you before or after Celestalon's elaboration?

I'm more or less curious how much developer communication is impacting the opinions of people.
    no idea how it is on alpha, but from what i heard it is going from stagger stuff to more evasive stuff.