Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushtrim View Post
    According to the new alpha build this just happened.

• Vol'jin's Funeral Pyre (New) - Max players: 5.

Well I guess that settles that. Horde goes through a lot of warchiefs
    Could be just a scenario thing.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Could be just a scenario thing.
    Unbelievable, a serious reply coming from Dartz! I'm disappointed, i expected a ''sylvanas and jaina are my babies i love them so much they are so sexy please be mine'' comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Unbelievable, a serious reply coming from Dartz! I'm disappointed, i expected a ''sylvanas and jaina are my babies i love them so much they are so sexy please be mine'' comment.
    What about "Vol'jin is my sexy baby and sexist warchief !" ? Or is this more of a zulhanizm ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I thought the same exact thing, but I didn't want to be that guy for once.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    What about "Vol'jin is my sexy baby and sexist warchief !" ? Or is this more of a zulhanizm ?
    Well, I still remember when Trassk posted a "certain" pic of Vol'jin, borderline rule 34 without even secondary means, right on your face. That was funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

And that's why i don't want to see King Rastakhan as a future raid boss. It would mean the end of the Zandalari tribe, something i'd absolutely hate. I mean, they have this Aztec/Mayan feel, they're awesome!
    All trolls have Aztec feel. Zul'Gurub always looked like legendary El Dorado to me, and Hakkar is Quetzalcoatl. I keep on wondering how would Zul'Gurub look like in HD, specially when we see what devs did with elven architecture in Legion, or draenei in WoD. the last time we saw Troll architecture in glory was in WotLK with Drakkari, and even there the interior areas were hardly decorated.

Vol'jin's greatest recent accomplishments are detailed in books only, and the majority of the player base seems to avoid them so yeah, i agree with you. If he is still alive, he may get his chance for it in the new expansion.
    He should've given the sceentime now, one expansion of abscence is already a stretch, two expansions of abscence is too much. I have no idea how will they justify it, becuase I can't think of satisfying "return" story.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2016-04-29 at 04:15 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Yet another Lore thread quickly derailed. What a surprise.

Vol'jin's probably not dead. Just MIA. Folks quickly forget he faked his death in MoP. He's simply gone off the grid again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Wow...wow... lets stop with the horde victimisation. Anduin was the ruler of Stormwind until Wrath. He didn't die but the alliance changed leader and now its changing again (if you want to be accurate, its like the alliance had no leader until wrath).
    I do not like to see vol'jin go either though. If theres no corpse he will come back though.
    Technically yes but officially, Bolvar ran Stormwind during Varian's absence as Regent Lord of Stormwind. He also raised Anduin, who was too young to take on the duties of king at the time. Anduin is 10 at the time his father is missing. If I did the math right, he's 16+ by the end of MoP (still can't believe we don't know Anduin's exact age, lol) and 17 or 18 at the time of Legion's beginning.

His age doesn't really matter at this point: Anduin is alot more experienced now than when he was 10. His father trusts his judgement and I think we mght see a side of Anduin we haven't yet seen at some point in Legion.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    ...Yet another Lore thread quickly derailed. What a surprise.

Vol'jin's probably not dead. Just MIA. Folks quickly forget he faked his death in MoP. He's simply gone off the grid again.
    What a fascinating character a proffesional death faker !!! He faked his death in MoP, he faked his death in WoD (that seems to be the only explanation for all he did) and he faked his death in legion ! But what will a future brings ? Will he fake his death for whole expansion once again ? Find out in next episode of warcraft ball Z.

He also perfectly fakes being irrelevant to story ! It got almost everyone tricked.

Deleted
    I think Anduin is going to betray the Alliance to the Horde.

Deleted
    Maybe if you poked the body on the pyre you could see if it was a fake tailors dummy or really Vol'jin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    Maybe if you poked the body on the pyre you could see if it was a fake tailors dummy or really Vol'jin.
    Actually its inflatable vol'jin doll (1:1 scale) from zulhans secret basement. Just don't tell anyone i talked about it.

Deleted
    Maybe Sylvanas sold Vol'jin to the burning legion so that they spare her life. Would be Incharacter and the only logical thing to do for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Rofl. You never fail to make me laugh Arrashi.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post

Where did that come from?

He doesn't need to do it, his actions already protect the Horde from the Alliance de-facto.

Deleted

Where did that come from?
    He is Anduin Wrynn. Every Character Arc of him was only about how much he loves the Horde and how much of a dickless pacifist he is. He is even to inconsequent to go the full holy road as a Priest.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Maybe Sylvanas sold Vol'jin to the burning legion so that they spare her life. Would be Incharacter and the only logical thing to do for her.
    Huzza for M-Ra once again having no fucking clue what they are talking about! Three cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Huzza for M-Ra once again having no fucking clue what they are talking about! Three cheers
    Is there some part in the Lore that indicates that she would not sell her allies for her own life? She's a racist, she probably don't even consider a troll a being worth of living.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Is there some part in the Lore that indicates that she would not sell her allies for her own life? She's a racist, she probably don't even consider a troll a being worth of living.
    Why do I bother giving you serious answers? Alright for starters she fucking hates the legion, probably one of the most anti demon leaders the horde has, as they were responsible for the scourge which took everything from her. The fucking character panel outright states she cares for her people, while it does state she needs to see how far she will take it, she cares none the less. If you bothered to pay attention she says she respects voljin for his resilience. So basically, don't bring up stuff when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, but I guess that means you be posting very little. Now that she is in charge of the Horde, she's going to treat everyone the sqme, she isn't garrosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a part in lore that indicates that sylvanas isn't eating 15 fucking bowls of chicken soup a day ? Malfurion being rubber duck confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Why do I bother giving you serious answers? Alright for starters she fucking hates the legion, probably one of the most anti demon leaders the horde has, as they were responsible for the scourge which took everything from her. The fucking character panel outright states she cares for her people, while it does state she needs to see how far she will take it, she cares none the less. If you bothered to pay attention she says she respects voljin for his resilience. So basically, don't bring up stuff when you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, but I guess that means you be posting very little. Now that she is in charge of the Horde, she's going to treat everyone the sqme, she isn't garrosh.
    Other Race Leaders don't seem to hesitate sacrificing themselves for their People. That makes Sylvanas probably the biggest coward of them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other Race Leaders don't seem to hesitate sacrificing themselves for their People. That makes Sylvanas probably the biggest coward of them all.
    And how many of those direct sacrifices have we seen so far ?