Deleted

Death Knight Survivability and solo in Legion

Those of you, who have been lucky enough to get invited to the Alpha/beta. How is the DK in terms of survivability and its ability to solo content?

Is it still the best class to solo content on?

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    The real question here is: Will we be able to finally deal enough damage to solo MoP and WoD content in a moderate amount of time to farm mounts/pets in highest difficulty?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    The real question here is: Will we be able to finally deal enough damage to solo MoP and WoD content in a moderate amount of time to farm mounts/pets in highest difficulty?
    You can already roll over MoP content on 25H.

@OP
    Blood's damage is really bad on the alpha at the moment, but damage tuning hasn't happened yet.

Deleted
    Important point is the "moderate amount of time". If I can solo some raid in 3 hours to have one shot at a 1% drop mount, its not really worth it ^^

If I could do it in 30min though ... and have a chance at some nice transmog stuff .. that would be great

On topic though: So Blood DK is not tuned yet.

What about frost? Any rough dps numbers we can expect here?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    Important point is the "moderate amount of time". If I can solo some raid in 3 hours to have one shot at a 1% drop mount, its not really worth it ^^

If I could do it in 30min though ... and have a chance at some nice transmog stuff .. that would be great

On topic though: So Blood DK is not tuned yet.

What about frost? Any rough dps numbers we can expect here?
    Tuning hasnt happend yet.
    For all Classes.