Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    B cut probably? IDFK. Big enough to be seen through clothing
    Female gaze is real :3

And probably like a 12 around because fuck her.
    And so is (female) rape culture apparently! Now, is it because matriarchy created those in the first place, or is it cultural appropriation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Female gaze is real :3

And so is (female) rape culture apparently! Now, is it because matriarchy created those in the first place, or is it cultural appropriation?
    Jealousy is a core part of the matriarchy, as are extremely cutting verbal remarks. We don't find them offensive, only lesser specimens of humanity (read: men) would find them so!

Jealousy is a core part of the matriarchy, as are extremely cutting verbal remarks. We don't find them offensive, only lesser specimens of humanity (read: men) would find them so!
    *giggles*
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

people are still trying to scream "she's a man" because she's in a hoodie
    It's not just the dress. It's the body expression, the wide jaw, the language, the unorthodox (for a butch) hairstyle...
    On a first pass she does look like some version of a young Nick Carter (ie: a rather feminine boy).
    I imagine folks on the scene should have less trouble identifying her as female (particularly with the chest grab). But, while I'm convinced she's female, I had to take a second pass, and I imagine most people did as well.
    The 25 boobs are hard to spot (I can see maybe 1, but I'm not trained in spotting that many boobs through thick fabric). The general stubbornness and "bitch what!" attitude does it for me though

It took longer than normal to figure out she was a female. Her face, voice, breasts, and attitude didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    It's not just the dress. It's the body expression, the wide jaw, the language, the unorthodox (for a butch) hairstyle...
    On a first pass she does look like some version of a young Nick Carter (ie: a rather feminine boy).
    I imagine folks on the scene should have less trouble identifying her as female (particularly with the chest grab). But, while I'm convinced she's female, I had to take a second pass, and I imagine most people did as well.
    The 25 boobs are hard to spot (I can see maybe 1, but I'm not trained in spotting that many boobs through thick fabric). The general stubbornness and "bitch what!" attitude does it for me though
    She looks like a justin Bieber wannabee

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I won't touch the current drama and said laws though. It's a big mess and, more often than not, it's the tumblerinas people that have issues with how it's handled and want to change things, while the majority of the transpeople were completely alright with how it was dealt with up until now.
    As much as I don't want to bump this post, I have to point out the fact that this law is a direct result of conservative fearmongering, and has nothing to do with "tumblrinas". The change happened because conservatives stereotype all trans people as sexual predators, and as such, are terrified of them and don't want them to be allowed to exist.

In other words, this law is a direct result of transphobia on the part of the conservative government, and has nothing to do with "sjws". In fact the only "sjws" that support these kinds of laws are the terfs-- trans exclusionary/exterminatory radical feminists-- and the "sjws" actually ostracise them for their hateful and harmful policies.

(And honestly, if I was in her position I would've just flashed my vagina at them... And gotten arrested for indecent exposure, but it'd've been fucking worth it. Also, there's no such thing as "looking like a man" because men don't look like anything in particular-- and if you believe they do, then you have some internalised sexism to work out. Be more respectful of your brothers.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lutris View Post
    As much as I don't want to bump this post, I have to point out the fact that this law is a direct result of conservative fearmongering, and has nothing to do with "tumblrinas". The change happened because conservatives stereotype all trans people as sexual predators, and as such, are terrified of them and don't want them to be allowed to exist.

In other words, this law is a direct result of transphobia on the part of the conservative government, and has nothing to do with "sjws". In fact the only "sjws" that support these kinds of laws are the terfs-- trans exclusionary/exterminatory radical feminists-- and the "sjws" actually ostracise them for their hateful and harmful policies.

(And honestly, if I was in her position I would've just flashed my vagina at them... And gotten arrested for indecent exposure, but it'd've been fucking worth it. Also, there's no such thing as "looking like a man" because men don't look like anything in particular-- and if you believe they do, then you have some internalised sexism to work out. Be more respectful of your brothers.)
    Found the SJW.
    A DWARF IS ONLY AS STRONG AS HER HAMMER.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whimsical Dwarf View Post
    Found the SJW.
    Oh, do we get to be sjws if we care about men now? Cool.

I think it's more the part where what you wrote was totally incongruous with reality.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    "SJW" is just a fancy way of saying "I disagree with you" in the Internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can be an SJW for anything. The easily manipulated warriors (EMWs)* use it as a rallying cry if they have no other argument.

* I coined the term EMWs because they are what they are. Websites, news outlets, and game companies all know how to manipulate them for sweet sweet money. Websites can make a story about "What these college students did!" And even if it is a single college student where nothing happened, the EMWs will click away, link to twitter, FB, etc and get them sweet ad revenue!. Same for news outlets! Heck Blizzard in a alpha/beta build changed a thing in the game (as what happens in all alpha/beta) due to feed back, a single individual stated they thought a pose was unsuited for a character as it went against the personality..... oh the free publicity shit storm that caused. No one gave a damn about overwatch until that happened.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-05-04 at 11:48 AM.

It looks like a man, honestly. A white man who pretends to be black with that kind of language and arm waving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Labels are dumb.

Whenever I see someone using a label to wrap people's ideas and mindsets and theories in an easily dismissible package, I hear the faint noise of goats bleating in the distance, and it's pretty unsettling.

Please stop.
    Last edited by Magicalcrab; 2016-05-04 at 12:06 PM. Reason: baaahhh

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    It looks like a man, honestly. A white man who pretends to be black with that kind of language and arm waving.
    The body language and clothing style makes her look like a drunk 16 year old with more self-confidence than sense, and the body looks like one of said drunk, over confident 16 year olds with the tiny, pudgy moobs that some of them manage to have despite being skinny as fuck.

Face is clearly female, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    I think it's more the part where what you wrote was totally incongruous with reality.
    Which bit? The bit about this being a conservative law introduced because of the scary trans people, or the bit where I said men didn't look like anything in particular?

Because the former is true, and the latter is about male presentation in the media, where everyone has to be super buff and chiseled and tends to negatively affect guys' self-esteem, among other things.

It's cool if you disagree with me, though.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You can be an SJW for anything. The easily manipulated warriors (EMWs)* use it as a rallying cry if they have no other argument.

* I coined the term EMWs because they are what they are. Websites, news outlets, and game companies all know how to manipulate them for sweet sweet money. Websites can make a story about "What these college students did!" And even if it is a single college student where nothing happened, the EMWs will click away, link to twitter, FB, etc and get them sweet ad revenue!. Same for news outlets! Heck Blizzard in a alpha/beta build changed a thing in the game (as what happens in all alpha/beta) due to feed back, a single individual stated they thought a pose was unsuited for a character as it went against the personality..... oh the free publicity shit storm that caused. No one gave a damn about overwatch until that happened.
    I like that term, lol.

But yeah I was under the impression that "sjws" believe that "you can't be sexist against men" so it was a bit of a funny comment to me. Not that I can really tell what the hell an "sjw" is supposed to be, which is why I always put it in scare quotes.

Which bit? The bit about this being a conservative law introduced because of the scary trans people, or the bit where I said men didn't look like anything in particular?

Because the former is true, and the latter is about male presentation in the media, where everyone has to be super buff and chiseled and tends to negatively affect guys' self-esteem, among other things.

It's cool if you disagree with me, though.
    Men do look a certain way. Or the ideal male does. Obviously, there are variations upon the form. But it's pretty easy to tell 99.9% of adult males from females or children.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly couldn't tell that that was a woman. So I don't blame the cops at all.

As for the people bitching about male cops being in a woman's bathroom. You realize that they only go in there while on duty on a call. They have a specific reason to be in there.

Eventually it'll get to the point where they won't go in due to fear of public backlash and suddenly some woman gets murdered. Then the police will get slammed for not going in and stopping it.

It's a lose lose scenario for them.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    How is a male cop allowed in a women's bathroom?
    I get what you are trying to do, but I hope you're trolling.