• needed

8 34.78%
  • bad

13 56.52%
  • good

2 8.70%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

what you think about immigrants in your country?

what you think about immigrants in your country? needed, bad or good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, they are alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it weren't for them my country's population would be in decline so they're required.

Deleted
    They don't offer any benefits, form gangs, attack people, and are a general nuisance fucking up whatever section of the city they are confined to so im not thrilled..

Granted I have nothing against immigrants that go through the legal process and provide a valuable skill or hard to come by trade but a nation without boarders isn't a nation.

Deleted
    I think you mean refugees. Unless you're including immigrants from every country on the planet. It's a pretty vague question.

Deleted
    Legit immigrants who go through the proper channel, learn the language and embrace western culture. Sure.

Anyone else, especially SJW bleeding heart cases - beat them out with a rusty nail board.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I think you mean refugees. Unless you're including immigrants from every country on the planet. It's a pretty vague question.
    all immigrants

Its a hit and miss in Denmark. Some are just horrid, especially group's that lives in ghetto area's in larger cities.

We got radical muslim groups in Denmark sadly - They do ruin it for the good once out there.

We got around 100 refurgee's in a 10k populated "kommune" last year. Wondor how many it will be this year^^

This guy is a good example of hit and Miss. Yes that is a guy that goes apeshit (Now arrested for shooting) on national TV.

Oh and recently all the batshit Imam's in Denmark all said that they do nothing wrong when they preach there insane women degrading bullshit
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2016-04-29 at 08:00 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Immigrants? Just plain ole immigrants? Since I am from the U.S. I better be pro-immigration.

The ones that assimilate are good, the ones who don't aren't so great. Up here in the Northeast there's a large influx of folks from Asia, they seem to integrate pretty well, hard workers, start their own businesses, usually nail salons or restaurants, as opposed to when I lived in South Florida and I refused to go to Miami, because it was like a different country.

Deleted
    Denmark here.

They can fuck right off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiaranh View Post
    Denmark here.

They can fuck right off.
    Curious, is your family of purely Danish ancestry? I bet it isn't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Immigrants? Just plain ole immigrants? Since I am from the U.S. I better be pro-immigration.
    Why? Just because your ancestors did it, doesnt mean you have to support it. Mine, from mothers side used to rip peoples hearts out and sacrifice them so the sun would come up or some junk like that and Im perfectly fine with not being pro that.

Deleted
    Depends largely on what groups. Immigration of Africans and middle easterners have brought quite some problems here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Curious, is your family of purely Danish ancestry? I bet it isn't.
    Actually it is.

Deleted
    Actually it is.
    So all immigrants should fuck off? Germans Swedish Polish Egyptians Americans Japanese.... Everyone back home?

Deleted
    Actually it is.
    I'll just have to take your word for that, but I bet it isn't.

i am one and so is most of my family, south east asia to U.S so i am ok with it, as long as they are law abiding people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Why? Just because your ancestors did it, doesnt mean you have to support it. Mine, from mothers side used to rip peoples hearts out and sacrifice them so the sun would come up or some junk like that and Im perfectly fine with not being pro that.
    No idea what that has to do with my comment. You just gave an example of your ancestors who I take are the Aztecs or Mayans, who did not immigrate anywhere.

Yes, it would very hypocritical for me no to welcome people in the U.S. for the only reason my people were here first. Oh I could mention the whole Native American thing about everyone else but them taking their (Native Americans) land.

The ones we get are good. Useless locals complain, of course. But people rarely vote here so it's not like they can force politicians to act against them. Also, both sides of my family are early 20th century immigrants and so is like half of the population so who are we to close the borders?
    We also have less than two kids per family so, they're kind of required.
    Last edited by Polar1; 2016-04-29 at 08:13 PM.