View Poll Results: Prepatch after the Movie?

Voters
120. This poll is closed
  • Yes

79 65.83%
  • No

41 34.17%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Demon hunter early start is 1 week.
    There's no official announcement on that.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2016-04-29 at 04:09 PM.

Demon hunter early start is 1 week. Pre-patch is usually 4 weeks. Not a problem.

Demon hunters start at level 100, so after doing the intro experience (which takes like an hour) you can immediately do the legion pre-patch stuff anyway.
    A lot of assumption that Demon Hunters are coming out way earlier than only 1 week is based on set gear and trinkets being in Hellfire Citadel specifically for Demon Hunters. If they're only available for 1 week before the expac release what would be the point of adding those assets in? I understand the only fact we have at this point is the at least 1 week before release that Blizzard has stated.

Deleted
    Demon hunter early start is 1 week. Pre-patch is usually 4 weeks. Not a problem.

Demon hunters start at level 100, so after doing the intro experience (which takes like an hour) you can immediately do the legion pre-patch stuff anyway.
    Nothing official yet about DH early start, also didnt they start at lvl 98 and not 100? Kinda alot of missinformation if this is so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooshke View Post
    Nothing official yet about DH early start, also didnt they start at lvl 98 and not 100? Kinda alot of missinformation if this is so.
    Yeah they do start at 98.

And what's your source?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the fuck cares,you will get it when you get it,stop being impatient @ all of you.

7+ Year Old Account

I thought they start at level 98? or was it changed to 100?
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    End of May - WC Movie
    August 30 - Legion
    fixed that for you lil'murican

and no the patch wont be around the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    fixed that for you lil'murican

and no the patch wont be around the movie.
    I'm not from the U.S. The reason I wrote June 10 is because Blizzard is an American company & the game is developed in the U.S. Blizzard calculates with U.S release dates.

They start at 98 but end the intro experience around 100 (unless that changed in alpha).

Blizzard said 1 week DH pre-start.

Deleted
    Blizzard said 1 week DH pre-start.
    Where did they say that? Any source?

There is no stated set days for early access for DH.

"Further details on the Demon Hunter upcoming early-access period, including the timing and duration, will be announced at a later date." http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/199...hase-11-6-2015

Nothing about early access since November. Nothing with release date with Legion. IF they said when early access with this class starts, it would be all over MMO-C and with 100 forum topics complaining about it.

I remember it as being a week but I can't find the source now, so maybe I just remembered it wrong. Thanks for the correction.

I remember it as being a week but I can't find the source now, so maybe I just remembered it wrong. Thanks for the correction.

That's why you ahve 1 week in your head
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Anything could happen however given that they are putting in hfc dh tier and an achi trinket for them I would think they would probably do more than a week. I think what the week thing was that you will be able to play it at least a week early not that it was only a week early.
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-04-29 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Who the fuck cares,you will get it when you get it,stop being impatient @ all of you.
    Worked on since MoP, announced at Gamescon August 2015, still not released in May 2016 while Live is uber stale.
    Yup, stop being impatient @ all of you.

I care cause I got an eye on maining DH, the sooner we can test the lvling zone for them during the pre patch the sooner people can actually find out if they will stick to them or look at another class.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post

I care cause I got an eye on maining DH, the sooner we can test the lvling zone for them during the pre patch the sooner people can actually find out if they will stick to them or look at another class.
    Not really sure you'll be able to with that at 100 with only 2 talent rows and no artifact you will be missing a lot of the gameplay of them. Every class will be missing artifacts but barely having any talents on top of it given that you can make a lot of gameplay changes with them.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Not really sure you'll be able to with that at 100 with only 2 talent rows and no artifact you will be missing a lot of the gameplay of them. Every class will be missing artifacts but barely having any talents on top of it given that you can make a lot of gameplay changes with them.
    I know a lot will be missing at 100, just wanna get a general feel of it doing the 98-100 lvling they got and see how the movement abilities go and the general fury building and spending.
    I tune my expectations accordingly based on the knowledge that a lot of key talents are missing but even then it should hit you whether or not you like the class enough to continue on launch.

Deleted
    I wonder if there will be gnomes in the movie. I doubt that.

Blizzard has a history of ignoring gnomes in their cinematics.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I wonder if there will be gnomes in the movie. I doubt that.

Blizzard has a history of ignoring gnomes in their cinematics.
    I hope there's gnomes and that they come running at the orcs and the orcs punt them across the map that would make my day