Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Kewl. I'm going to try to kill those crabs tonight, hope they're not as hard as they look.
    I don't really like the ember, last time I was embered I got invaded by a red and purple. The lag made it near impossible to play, damage only appeared over a second after the hit...

Oh, should I invest in VIT so I can wear heavier armor, or is that wasted stats?
    You can play embered, just play offline and no invasions outside of NPC ones will happen.

Vit is basically useless IMO. Armor also makes a very minimal difference. Once I realized that, it was light/medium armor for life.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Gungeon: Yeah, it's pretty tough. I can reliably get to the second level, but that's when my runs usually fall apart. I'm not that great at bullet hells, and I always forget to use blanks...How far do you get, DJ?
    Well first couple times I made it to the boss of the 1st level. That's usually where I died as RNG wasn't with me and I had shit guns for the boss. Decided I like Marine the best for the accuracy so I never have to really swap from the side arm. I made it to the second level once (twin bullets = easy mode for me for some reason) but died shortly thereafter as I didn't have a ton of health left. I may play a bit more tonight, just depends on when I get off work as D3 season 6 starts tonight and I want to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I think I might buy Doom 4 when it comes out. Only problem is that I need $800 in new hardware to play it
    Is that different from the Doom thing they have now?

After watching TB's video on Doom 4, I was very unimpressed with it.

I was playing offline last night, but I didn't see any messages anywhere. Hope it wasn't because I was playing offline, because I kinda like those random things people write, even killed me once

Unfortunately you won't see those messages when playing offline. Those are from other people.

Do you actually get helpful messages from those? Because if it was me, I'd be leaving various "poop" messages.

Ye, sometimes they warn for danger. Out of the several dozen so far I only saw one that didn't really help, it said to jump down. So I did and died

@Darsithis !

A lot of them like to troll or be immature. Far more often you'll find some that just say "Try tongue butthole."

No! It's my win! I so very rarely get the win...

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    A lot of them like to troll or be immature. Far more often you'll find some that just say "Try tongue butthole."
    That's not my experience I see things like "Bonfire ahead" and "Demise ahead". Just had one right before a dead wall saying "Illusion ahead", but no matter what wall I hit, there wasn't an illusory wall there Was right behind the Dark Knight that drops his pants and where you find the Sellsword gear. (still in the swamp ) Think I found almost all items in the swamp now, just can't figure out how to get to that ice lizard behind a locked door.

I have a small army now

- - - Updated - - -

+ 3

- - - Updated - - -

Just found Farron Coal, this should be good.

+-0

Ah ok, i remember the spot you're talking about. There is an illusion around there, just not exactly there. A lot of people like to leave troll messages like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Was right behind the Dark Knight that drops his pants and where you find the Sellsword gear.
    Is... Is that what the kids are calling it these days? Lewd!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/gallery/BjCj5

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post

Ate so much takeout today, nomnomnom
    I haven't hate take out in a while
    What did you order?

Protein shake for breakfast, milk and whole wheat english muffins for lunch, peanut butter for a snack, more protein shakes, then chicken cordon bleu for dinner.

- - - Updated - - -

It's supposed to be 89° on Tuesday O_O

What video games (aside from Dark Souls, lol) are y'all playing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

What video games (aside from Dark Souls, lol) are y'all playing?
    Nothing.

I can't think of anything that interests me right now

- - - Updated - - -

Brawlhalla on steam looks interesting. I would kill for a F2P (not P2W) Mario Kart on pc right now!

Diablo 3, WoW, Enter the Gungeon(almost beat level 2 today), Dark Souls 3 (sort of), Super Mario Maker.