Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Lol, I'll remember that when 1/4 of the Order Halls are human's clubhouses, with the other races as their pets taking a backseat, when humans are only 1 of 13 races.
    And the only Class hall that would have the Horde theme - the Shaman one, is dominated by Alliance races. Neat, huh?
    Last edited by Ramz; 2016-04-29 at 11:31 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    And th eonly Class hall that would have the Horde theme - the Shaman one, is dominated by Alliance races. Neat, huh?
    Just fill it with 4 feet of water so all the dwarves drown, and put in cattle stoppers at the front door, problem solved
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

who is the new leader darkspear ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    who is the new leader darkspear ?
    Codename: Vol'jin Neo
    He perfect all of vol'jins secret techniques. As such, he doesn't do anything, doesnt have a name and is invisible. He won't appear anywhere for next 10 years. He is like vol'jin but stronger in every aspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    If it was a side character then it wouldnt have mattered.This is the fucking Warchief of the Horde.Horde lost a Warchief in Cata(Thrall),then MoP(Garry) and now again in Legion('Jin).
    I still think is unlikely he's dead, we know there's a conversation between him and, most likely Sylvanas and someone else, and he's talking about an old friend, so he's not going to die at least not before that, also... Trolls are hard to kill

Quote Originally Posted by Kushtrim View Post
    According to the new alpha build this just happened.

• Vol'jin's Funeral Pyre (New) - Max players: 5.

Well I guess that settles that. Horde goes through a lot of warchiefs
    Horde goes through alot ??
    we have Anduin as new king /ruler of the alliance .. how can things get any worse for us ?
    can you come over and do him in > ? i wanna see how worthy this new pantsy leader of us is xD hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    And I explained that I hate it just as much as you do, because I like my human stuff Alliance and human related instead of Neutral and for Tauren.

Like a Tauren with Ashbringer, a Weapon that has the Lordaeron Symbol as Guard. That will be like raping my eyes with a Knife that is made of smaller knifes.
    It is a bummer, but I don't think it's unreasonable for the Silver Hand to be neutral here. At their core, they're the Argent Crusade, which, at its core, is the Argent Dawn, formed by the original Silver Hand who didn't turn crazy and overzealous like the Scarlet Crusade. They saw that the squabbles between the Horde and Alliance were petty, and would only get in the way against more important threats like the Scourge. They saw that the Horde was no longer a world-ending threat, but an Alliance-ending threat, if the Alliance and Horde were to fail to settle their disputes. As such, they gladly accepted aid from Horde races, not letting past bad blood interfere with their greater mission. That's something Jaina and Genn have forgotten in Legion.

But I do agree that a Tauren being the Highlord is the least-likely of the scenarios. As they've only been paladins for 3 years at the most.

I don't think it's unreasonable that a Blood Knight be skilled enough to be the Highlord, but I do find it dumb for a Blood Knight to be the Highlord of the Silver Hand, and still call it the Silver Hand, so my headcanon is that it's a human, dwarf, or Draenei. Preferably a human.

But you can't use the Lordaeron symbol being its hand-guard as grounds for why a Tauren shouldn't be the one using it. Stormwind humans are no more Lordaeron citizens than Tauren, Blood Elves, Dwarves, Draenei, or the Night Elf priestess wearing purple paladin armor that's probably going to mean Night Elf paladins in a future expansion.

Stormwind doesn't have a claim on Lordaeron's symbol. The only ones who can use it are the Forsaken, the Scarlet Crusade, and the Argent Dawn/Crusade.

Those are the only Lordaeron organizations around anymore. Stormwind is not Lordaeron.

But it's still dumb for a Tauren to be the highlord, so my headcanon is that the Blood Knights aren't interested in leading it, and follow Liadrin, who has sworn them to the Silver Hand's cause and follows the player paladin. The Draenei aren't interested in leading it because for them, the Light is a way of life, not a religion. It is present in all that they do, same as arcane magic is for the Blood Elves.

For humans, the Light is a religion/discipline, and Arcane is a science/discipline.

That's why I find it lame that the Draenei and Blood Elves, whose lives are devoted to their respective magics, are almost always represented as inferior to or dependent on humans, who are the best at both without even trying.

Velen is the only exception to that, I think. But I suspect that once MU Velen dies, Anduin will become the huge mary sue priest just as Jaina became the huge mary sue mage after Kael'thas' character was ground into the mud without Blizzard giving even so much as a proper explanation or satisfying build up before turning one of their most liked WC3 characters into a loot piñata.

The main Silver Hand hasn't been solely Alliance since the Third War. The Scarlet Crusade considered the Alliance their allies, but only the humans. The other races, even the Alliance ones, slowly became no better than the Scourge in their eyes.

The Argent Dawn left because the rest of the order were too shortsighted and let racism and pride threaten the very future of Azeroth.

The only Silver Hand who've been Alliance all along are Grayson Shadowbreaker, Valgar Highforge, and the paladins they trained and led in Stormwind and Ironforge since they elected not to go help in Lordaeron.

And they're still loyal to the Alliance, as are the Blood Knights and Sunwalkers to the Horde. They're all just taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture, like the Argent Dawn did, and they're working together for the greater good again.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Just fill it with 4 feet of water so all the dwarves drown, and put in cattle stoppers at the front door, problem solved
    I'd rather get rid of Sapce goats first. They're really cringeworthy as "shamans".
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    That's why I find it lame that the Draenei and Blood Elves, whose lives are devoted to their respective magics, are almost always represented as inferior to or dependent on humans, who are the best at both without even trying.
    I don't know. Draenei have probably the better Priests, but I think they lack the Will, the Zeal and the willingness to fight like the Human have. Especially a Retribution Paladin is supposed to be a zealot, a Knight-Templar who is often driven bei fanaticism. Draenei are more like "Oh yeah, the Orcs are slaughtering or men and children and raping and slaughtering or women, but that's okay, they don't know better, we have to understand that".

Human Paladins are more like:

https://youtu.be/GmnaAFOXe0Q?t=50

7.2 better be the Zandalari with Vol'jin in toe storming the Broken Shore to help us fight some Naga or some shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    And I explained that I hate it just as much as you do, because I like my human stuff Alliance and human related instead of Neutral and for Tauren.

Like a Tauren with Ashbringer, a Weapon that has the Lordaeron Symbol as Guard. That will be like raping my eyes with a Knife that is made of smaller knifes.
    Bitching about Paladins going neutral is quite hollow since every class goes neutral in Legion and create its own class-oriented organization.

Like a Tauren with Ashbringer
    Don't worry, I'll send you a screenshot of my black-furred Tauren mauling Scarlets with it.

Just fill it with 4 feet of water so all the dwarves drown
    If only Shamans didn't know how to Jesus, this would have been an infallible plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account

Stormwind doesn't have a claim on Lordaeron's symbol. The only ones who can use it are the Forsaken, the Scarlet Crusade, and the Argent Dawn/Crusade.

Those are the only Lordaeron organizations around anymore. Stormwind is not Lordaeron.
    Please explain this then.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Bitching about Paladins going neutral is quite hollow since every class goes neutral in Legion and create its own class-oriented organization.
    Must have missed the part when Horde Organisations are made into some generic neutral Class Orders.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    If only Shamans didn't know how to Jesus, this would have been an infallible plan.
    Just throw rocks at them, cancel that effect yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Just throw rocks at them, cancel that effect yo.
    Converting to Judaism could also help. They don't believe in walking deads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Being that they were pretty specific in their wording of 'Varian is dead and Vol'Jin is missing', wouldn't surprise me if Silvanas pulls an emperor's new groove, hosts a funeral without the body so she can assume full control.
    This would be pretty in-character for her, actually. Hold a funerary service for Vol'jin, burn an effigy on the pyre under the justification that it's too dangerous to send troops to recover his body (perhaps promising a proper Darkspear funeral for him when they can afford the manpower to locate his corpse), and use it to rally the Horde under her banner by pinning the blame for their Warchief's death (and keep in mind Vol'jin is one of the old guard of the new Horde, having been with Thrall since they came to Kalimdor, making him one of the Horde's biggest heroes even if he never did much in WoW prior to Cata and MoP) on the Alliance betraying them at the Broken Front. I get the distinct feeling Genn will do something similar and Jaina will back him up so she can get revenge on the Horde.

This would neatly supply the expansion's PvP story and also explain why the class orders and Dalaran are doing all the heavy lifting against the Legion, because the Alliance and Horde are locked in another cycle of revenge thanks to being more or less hijacked by extreme elements.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wind View Post
    Please explain this then.

"Alliance of Lordaeron."

A bunch of unaffiliated kingdoms using the memory of Lordaeron as a rallying point to inspire their troops and people. Lordaeron used to lead the Alliance, but now Lordaeron is dead, with its remnants becoming the Forsaken, the Scourge, the Scarlet Crusade, and the Argent Dawn/Crusade.

Do you honestly believe Stormwind, a human kingdom on the complete opposite end of the continent from Lordaeron somehow has a right to have it?

Dalaran doesn't pretend to own Lordaeron or use its banners, despite being right across a lake from it.

Stromgarde doesn't pretend to own Lordaeron or use its banners, despite being the root of all human civilization.

Gilneas doesn't pretend to own Lordaeron, despite Genn always having wanted to conquer it from Terenas.

Not even Theramore pretended to own Lordaeron, despite a portion of them originating in Lordaeron. They adopted more Kul Tiras stuff, including their banner, only slightly altered to be white instead of green.

You can use the memory of something to rouse your troops to battle, but that doesn't mean the symbol belongs to you more than anyone else.

Basically, Lordaeron died and lost the copyright on its symbol, so it became public domain. Anybody can use it, but nobody can claim rights on it. Except the Scarlet Crusade, Forsaken, Argent Dawn/Crusade, and the Scourge if they wanted. Northrend was technically annexed by Lordaeron when Arthas became the Lich King.
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2016-04-30 at 12:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must have missed the part when Horde Organisations are made into some generic neutral Class Orders.
    Earthen Ring says hi. It was a rather contentious point back in BC when it became a neutral thing, considering beforehand it was, by rote of shaman being Horde-only, a Horde-specific order. Also, the Silver Hand being used is the same one Tirion merged into the Argent Crusade--Lordaeron's chapter. Hence why it's being housed in Light's Hope Chapel rather than, say, Northshire Abbey or the Cathedral in Stormwind. Stormwind's chapter is still very much Alliance-affiliated and human/dwarf-centric.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I'm annoyed by them either killing him off or supposedly doing so, he did nothing in WoD so we never got to see him as Warchief really.

Deleted
    "Alliance of Lordaeron."

A bunch of unaffiliated kingdoms using the memory of Lordaeron as a rallying point to inspire their troops and people. Lordaeron used to lead the Alliance, but now Lordaeron is dead, with its remnants becoming the Forsaken, the Scourge, the Scarlet Crusade, and the Argent Dawn/Crusade.

Do you honestly believe Stormwind, a human kingdom on the complete opposite end of the continent from Lordaeron somehow has a right to have it?

Dalaran doesn't pretend to own Lordaeron or use its banners, despite being right across a lake from it.

Stromgarde doesn't pretend to own Lordaeron or use its banners, despite being the root of all human civilization.

Gilneas doesn't pretend to own Lordaeron, despite Genn always having wanted to conquer it from Terenas.

Not even Theramore pretended to own Lordaeron, despite a portion of them originating in Lordaeron. They adopted more Kul Tiras stuff, including their banner, only slightly altered to be white instead of green.
    Nobody in Lordaeron uses it, so it's free use.

And there are far more stupid things in RL. Like this southerner cows clinging on their stupid confederate flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Earthen Ring says hi. It was a rather contentious point back in BC when it became a neutral thing, considering beforehand it was, by rote of shaman being Horde-only, a Horde-specific order. Also, the Silver Hand being used is the same one Tirion merged into the Argent Crusade--Lordaeron's chapter. Hence why it's being housed in Light's Hope Chapel rather than, say, Northshire Abbey or the Cathedral in Stormwind. Stormwind's chapter is still very much Alliance-affiliated and human/dwarf-centric.
    It's not like anybody knew the earthen ring pre cataclysm. I'm not even sure if many people know it now.

The Silver Hand on the other Hand is a Iconic Alliance Faction. It's just like making the Frostwolf Clan Neutral.
    Last edited by mmocfbbaf337eb; 2016-04-30 at 12:50 AM.