Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    That's the total immigrant population, legal and illegal.

Illegal immigration peaked in 2007, and has been declining, particularly among those of Mexican origin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    like how one knuckle head brought a confederate flag to a Tea Party rally and liberals and talking heads in the liberal media heads exploded and used that to this day as some kind proof that all of the Tea Party is racist

so just stop with your double standard partisan bull crap no one buys it anymore
    If you don't understand the difference between the confederacy, which went to war with the north over their right to own slaves (do I need to link the articles of confederacy where every southern state said they were fighting the civil war to own slaves, or are you just going to believe me on this one?) and... Mexico, then there's no helping you.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Except that the Confederacy was never a country, and they were Americans throughout.

Why did the Founding Fathers not leave British territory?

This is what I mean by you making hypocritical and highly partisan attacks.
    and yes it was because those that belonged said it was when the succeeded
    We, the people of the State of South Carolina, in convention assembled, do declare and ordain, and it is hereby declared and ordained, That the ordinance adopted by us in convention on the twenty-third day of May, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-eight, whereby the Constitution of the United States of America was ratified, and also all acts and parts of acts of the General Assembly of this State ratifying amendments of the said Constitution, are hereby repealed; and that the union now subsisting between South Carolina and other States, under the name of the "United States of America," is hereby dissolved.
    and the other states that succeeded had made similar declarations they dissolved them selves from being part of the United States of America there for becoming their own separate country called the Confederate States

10+ Year Old Account
    and yes it was because those that belonged said it was when the succeeded

and the other states that succeeded had made similar declarations they dissolved them selves from being part of the United States of America there for becoming their own separate country called the Confederate States
    Illegally and without any authority to make such a declaration. That was settled 150 years ago. What you're talking about literally never happened. They said a bunch of stuff that had no legal standing whatsoever and never applied under the law. That's it.

That's what the Confederate States wanted to do, and it had as much relevance to reality as when someone, today, declares themselves a "sovereign citizen" and argues that they don't have to pay taxes and can't be arrested. They're just wrong.

Illegal immigration peaked in 2007, and has been declining, particularly among those of Mexican origin.
    Your stats are from the Pew Research Center, controlled by democrats. Here's from the Washington Times. (Hardly a Republican source).http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...year/?page=all

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Census Bureau says 42.4 million, that other figure includes children of immigrants that are citizens of the US. Of those 42.4 million, somewhere around 11 million are here illegally, or roughly 25% of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Your stats are from the Pew Research Center, controlled by democrats. Here's from the Washington Times. (Hardly a Republican source).http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...year/?page=all
    Errr the Washington Times (A moonie operation) is indeed a right wing rag in bed with the republicans. Perhaps you were thinking of the Washington Post?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Census Bureau says 42.4 million, that other figure includes children of immigrants that are citizens of the US. Of those 42.4 million, somewhere around 11 million are here illegally, or roughly 25% of them.
    The Census Bureau? Again, currently, With a democratic president in power, who controls the Census Bureau? Actually a number of sources place the number at approx. 61 million.

And illegal immigrants are estimated now at close to 16 MILLION.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...orida-primary/

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300231513.html

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/03/07...lion-illegally

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/07/re...of-61-million/

What do your sources say about the cost of illegal immigrants to the American Taxpayer?
    Last edited by Cricket22; 2016-04-29 at 11:11 PM.

This is what I mean by you making hypocritical and highly partisan attacks.
    Interestingly, the post in which you injected yourself was decrying hypocrisy (miss-labeling it partisanship). The last one you're responding isn't particularly any of the two, but you're analyzing a trend, which is exactly what they were doing with thebatman. Possibly a correct analysis, I don't much care for Vyxn.

It's amazing what circular rhetoric can accomplish.
    People against sensor ships just want to censor their opponents.
    Those who notice race and debate it are the real racists.
    Anti-pc are sooo sensitive and delicate.
    Feminist can't be pro-equality if all they want is more privileges.

Amazing indeed. Also: dishonest. But effective.
    Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules (Rules for Radicals)
    Last edited by nextormento; 2016-04-29 at 11:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Interestingly, the post in which you injected yourself was decrying hypocrisy (miss-labeling it partisanship). The last one you're responding isn't particularly any of the two, but you're analyzing a trend, which is exactly what they were doing with thebatman.

It's amazing what circular rhetoric can accomplish.
    People against sensor ships just want to censor their opponents.
    Those who notice race and debate it are the real racists.
    Anti-pc are sooo sensitive and delicate.
    Feminist can't be pro-equality if all they want is more privileges.

Amazing indeed. Also: dishonest. But effective.
    Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules (Rules for Radicals)
    I call dibs on this for a band name.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Illegally and without any authority to make such a declaration. That was settled 150 years ago. What you're talking about literally never happened. They said a bunch of stuff that had no legal standing whatsoever and never applied under the law. That's it.

That's what the Confederate States wanted to do, and it had as much relevance to reality as when someone, today, declares themselves a "sovereign citizen" and argues that they don't have to pay taxes and can't be arrested. They're just wrong.
    yes it was illegal but you seam to have no problem of others now days wanting to make America or parts be made into Mexico again now do you and if you think it was just a one time deal that they really don't feel that way watch this from the same protest

https://twitter.com/ThisIsFusion/sta...41966841315329

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    I call dibs on this for a band name.
    Make Freeze peach their first album.

yes it was illegal but you seam to have no problem of others now days wanting to make America or parts be made into Mexico again now do you and if you think it was just a one time deal that they really don't feel that way watch this from the same protest

https://twitter.com/ThisIsFusion/sta...41966841315329
    Someone sounds frightened.

They were waving Mexican flags in Burlingame and trying to burn American flags. That about says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Someone sounds frightened.
    I would hope there wouldn't be anything to be afraid of, is there?

I mean, most of us I believe would prefer not to have to take back our country by force, so let's just hope it doesn't come down to that.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't think we're going to need to. Once they find they can't get jobs, govt. assistance, or automatic citizenship for their children, I think they'll go home on their own.
    Are you going to start mowing my lawn? lolok
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not so sure about that.
    That's why I linked the Gallup poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    We have lots of teenagers here who haven't been able to find jobs, and would love nothing better than to mow your lawn. All kinds of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That's why I linked the Gallup poll.
    I don't answer polls, nor would I. I only take calls from people I personally know.

And I believe we've already covered all the many ways in which the polling questions can be asked to obtain the results desired.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Humans aren't needed to mow grass anymore. Find another job.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I believe we've already covered all the many ways in which the polling questions can be asked to obtain the results desired.
    So besides evidence from one of the largest and most trusted research companies in the US, what would you accept that overrules your gut feeling? All the Hispanics I know aren't voting for Trump, does that count?