Thanks Imnick! =)

Deleted
    Yeah I uhhh, need those new weapon models. Race specific mogs for all races please. Tauren totem for arms warrior and shrunken head for troll shadow priests pretty pleeeeease.

Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    Yeah I uhhh, need those new weapon models. Race specific mogs for all races please. Tauren totem for arms warrior and shrunken head for troll shadow priests pretty pleeeeease.
    That's unlikely to come from this movie, which is going to feature only very few Trolls and no Tauren at all.

I'm thinking Beta starts 11th after open beta of overwatch Would make the most sense because it is the time period that they don't have any overwatch stuff going on like launch week and open beta.
    Be Free! <3

Well, May 11th is where Steam has Wildstar listed (between Dungeon Rushers and Meld).

To be fair, though, you cannot swing a wet cat without hitting ten releases on any given day.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...april/WMHO.jpg

That staff would look amazing with Gul'dan transmog

It's horde only ;-; my little warlock's dreams have been crushed. Guess I'll go back to the Elemental Mage Staff...

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...april/WMHO.jpg

That staff would look amazing with Gul'dan transmog

Wow, what self-respecting site smudged out all the wowhead logos in photoshop for that image?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I know some people are whining about Flight not being a thing at launch, but I do have a very serious concern with the post.

This bit.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    That said, I can say that Part One should represent a significant majority of the total effort required to ultimately unlock flight. Patch content will see players adventuring within new parts of the Broken Isles, and there will likely be one or two additional criteria associated with that content. At that point, players will unlock the ability to fly throughout the Broken Isles.
    This has me very worried because it sounds like we may only be getting 1 patch again.
    The bluepost clearly says "one or two" additional critera PER content patch. Not that there'll only be one.

Frankly at this point it appears the number of sold-copies of legion will determine how many content patches we get.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Wow, what self-respecting site smudged out all the wowhead logos in photoshop for that image?

- - - Updated - - -

The bluepost clearly says "one or two" additional critera PER content patch. Not that there'll only be one.

Frankly at this point it appears the number of sold-copies of legion will determine how many content patches we get.
    Noooo don't start this up again D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post

- - - Updated - - -

By that logic Wod should of had more then one big content patch. It didn't, really it's all up to Blizzard to do this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Beta in 2 weeks according to wowhead weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Source??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Source??????????????
    I'm gonna take a guess and say his source is today's Wowhead Weekly stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/wowhead/v/63580011

Someone can wade through and find it, if it's there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta will come soon™ or later, so ...

Do Demon Hunters come with a few minor glyphs, or learn a few through the course of the starter zone?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    props for being able to watch that, the only 2 times I ever tuned in they were talking about Blizzard gear they were wearing and how and why you should buy it, show lasts 1 hour and it was 20 mins of '' buy this its the shit ''

Quote Originally Posted by Neberus View Post
    Where is this from? i want it!
    The shoulders and belt are the Mythic T17 Warlock set (the belt drops from Beastlord Darmac, the shoulder token drops from Operator Thogar and an off-set pair drop off Kormog), the helmet is the Malevolent Felweave Cowl from Mists of Pandaria, and the chest and boots are the Wild/Warmongering Combatant Felweave robe depending on your faction, the latest blue honor gear in WoD. Not sure about the gloves, if there are any.

Considering renaming myself Tony Stark.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    props for being able to watch that, the only 2 times I ever tuned in they were talking about Blizzard gear they were wearing and how and why you should buy it, show lasts 1 hour and it was 20 mins of '' buy this its the shit ''
    Yeah, I can't bring myself to sit through it. I respect Perculia's work, even if I'm not a huge fan of her personally. Tradechat though.. I'll pass.

Not that I want to start any kind of shit here. If anyone can sit through it and find the beta timeframe, that'd be cool.

I can play it in the background and see if there's anything.

Those movies weapon better have a fucking dagger in it or mace because if they put fucking beautiful mogs like that BUT I CANT MOG INTO it because i'm stuck with my artefact dagger as a shadowpriest, i'll be hella mad.

Homophobia is so gay.