Well rip juggernaut 35% execute or wrecking ball x3.

Better have the "nerfs" now rather than on release.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Those Legendaries amuse me because they are insane for Arms and snoozeworthy for Fury.

Something has to make Arms interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    I think the most interesting part will be whether the additional whirlwinds will have their own chance to proc tactician.

Except they won't work in PVP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee9084 View Post
    I think the most interesting part will be whether the additional whirlwinds will have their own chance to proc tactician.
    That's some wishful thinking right there

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee9084 View Post
    Back to Whirlwind spam, Choo! Choo!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    That's some wishful thinking right there
    I'm pretty sure Whirlwind is per cast per target now, not per hit. In other words, only one chance per target hit vice three. I could be wrong, need to do some more digging, but it's one of those things that's really hard to tell without just pressing Whirlwind for a few dozen hours to get enough data to draw accurate results.

*Note that by now, I mean the last many builds.

ugh fury legendaries are so boring. Arms has 3 pretty amazing legendaries >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I'm pretty sure Whirlwind is per cast per target now, not per hit. In other words, only one chance per target hit vice three. I could be wrong, need to do some more digging, but it's one of those things that's really hard to tell without just pressing Whirlwind for a few dozen hours to get enough data to draw accurate results.

*Note that by now, I mean the last many builds.
    Are you volunteering to afk-aoe dummies for hours? Also gratz on the frontpage appearance today :P

Archi hogging all the glory..

But it should be quite easy to test, just need to set up a auto-hotkey while fixing dinner, or sleeping, or whatever. Only need like 30mins max to get a good enough result. I'll see if I can set something up.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Archi hogging all the glory..

But it should be quite easy to test, just need to set up a auto-hotkey while fixing dinner, or sleeping, or whatever. Only need like 30mins max to get a good enough result. I'll see if I can set something up.
    See, the trick is not to explain it, that way people think you're working harder than you actually are.

Don't you know it! The trick is taking credit without telling the others, hopefully they never notice! ♥
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Don't you know it! The trick is taking credit without telling the others, hopefully they never notice! ♥
    It's called delegating, duh. Now why don't you go test for a few hours and let me know what you find.

I think at this point it's beyond just providing feedback on the alpha forums, I made a post on the WoW subreddit that will hopefully gain some traction and attention from players who don't necessarily keep up with the latest blue posts. We can only hope that problems are brought up loud enough that Blizzard starts to consider making changes to Arms/Fury.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...e_of_warriors/

(Reposted so both threads can see)

Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    I think at this point it's beyond just providing feedback on the alpha forums, I made a post on the WoW subreddit that will hopefully gain some traction and attention from players who don't necessarily keep up with the latest blue posts. We can only hope that problems are brought up loud enough that Blizzard starts to consider making changes to Arms/Fury.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...e_of_warriors/

(Reposted so both threads can see)
    The major problem is that most players are not power players. They don't care about these types of problems because they don't play the class/spec/game enough for it to really affect them. For example: you might get a little tired of spamming Slam when only playing an hour a day, but it's easily ignored because you quickly move on to something else; whereas those of us who raid 16+ hours a week become very sensitive to the issue very quickly.

So what happens? There never will be any "major outcry", most people won't see the problem, and many of those who do simply won't care. That said, if you're going to link the information, you should probably link the appropriate threads inside your post as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    True, got me there. Either way, I'll still be backing up and submitting feedback until beta is over, so I do hope they reconsider.
    I still find it funny that the spell effects on those are messed up.

Red ring dps ring: blue spell effect
    Blue tanking ring: red spell effect
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    The major problem is that most players are not power players. They don't care about these types of problems because they don't play the class/spec/game enough for it to really affect them. For example: you might get a little tired of spamming Slam when only playing an hour a day, but it's easily ignored because you quickly move on to something else; whereas those of us who raid 16+ hours a week become very sensitive to the issue very quickly.

So what happens? There never will be any "major outcry", most people won't see the problem, and many of those who do simply won't care. That said, if you're going to link the information, you should probably link the appropriate threads inside your post as well.
    I added some links to Celestalon's post and a thread with all of the feedback threads linked, is there anything specifically you'd want to see linked?

Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    I added some links to Celestalon's post and a thread with all of the feedback threads linked, is there anything specifically you'd want to see linked?
    That'll do. Just provides more avenues for discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Fury though, Fury is shit. Rampage is shit. A 4 second Enrage is shit, but workable. Furious Slash isn't just shit, it's like someone came into my house, slept with my girlfriend, kicked my dog, took a shit over my computer, ate all my food, set fire to my sofa and then asked me to thank them for it. Furious slash should be how we active Enrage because I want to fist fuck my monitor every time I have to press the piece of shit ability.

'Gooood. Your hate has made you powerful. Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side!' *evil laughter*

#MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    'Gooood. Your hate has made you powerful. Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side!' *evil laughter*

I like the effort you put into this.

- - - Updated - - -

The philosophy of "Make the baseline spec fucking horrible, then fix all the issues with set bonuses (or legendaries) later down the road" needs to die in a fire already.