Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    you just don't get it do you
    the problem isn't not wanting true transgenders from using the bathroom of the gender they want to be, but now a pervert can say they are transgender don't even have to dress the part don't even have to attempt to resemble the opposite sex and walk right into in broad daylight the restroom changing room public shower of the gender they biblically aren't and not a fucking thing could be done about it
    So, in other words.. You are worried about those idiotic laws, that require people to use the restrooms according to the gender they're born with, right?
    Because that's exactly the very side effect taking place if those idiotic laws are upheld.
    Does not matter if you're a dude with a beard and stuff. In case you were born a female 40 years ago, off to the women's restroom with you.
    Or Caytlin Jenner will be off with the guys again, where Bruce used to take a piss.
    There are heaps of people that look 100% like the opposite of what they've been once.
    You could take identity tests until the cows come home, and you would probably never guess the correct/original gender.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Guys, I'm in favor of LGBT rights as much as anyone here, and I think my posting history reflects that. What I'm not in favor of are laws allowing lecherous fuckers like me to shower with young girls simply by declaring that they happen to "identify as a woman" on that particular day. If you can write the law that prevents that while still giving trans people the rights they deserve, then I'd support it. In the interim, the only sensible alternative is to loosen the requirements for trans people to have their ID reflect the gender that they identify with. I don't think my position is that extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Don't you mean look like men?
    what keeps a bearded man a obvious not trying to hide the fact they are men not dressed as a female from entering a women's bathroom changing room or public shower in broad day light now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    I'll never ever set my foot in a Target store!

Unless, you know, they build one in my country, or I visit a country that has them and the need to go there arises...
    Target is a decent department store. Usually cleaner and a tad higher on the quality scale than Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Bathrooms were never restricted in the first place. People were able to use the bathroom of the gender they identified as for years. It's just suddenly being made an issue because of NC passing laws restricting it.
    Public bathrooms have had gender restrictions for a VERY long time. Not sure which country you are from, but at least in the United States.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Because their birth certificate gender and their current gender don't match, that's why. Because you'll end up forcing a "woman" who is now a man with all male parts and who looks very masculine, enter a woman's bathroom, and get yelled at because "she" looks convincingly like a he.

And because this bill does not solve anything
    Transgendered people aren't just the people who have gotten the sex change though. There are plenty, like Caitlin Jenner, who still have their "man parts" technically. And you could argue on the flip side that getting rid of the bill wouldn't solve anything either.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Public bathrooms have had gender restrictions for a VERY long time. Not sure which country you are from, but at least in the United States.
    Many transgenders have had no issues using the rooms that reflected their new gender identity. That is unless they were early in the hormones process or their plastic surgeon sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he just mixes up the terms. Many do that, Restroom, Bathroom, Toilet. Same thing for a lot of people.
    To me a bathroom is a room where you could, well, take a bath and take a piss.

What crime can a person of a different sex commit, that a person of the same sex cannot?
    Felya, how often do you hear about women getting raped by other women, as opposed to women getting raped by men? The rape thing isn't the real problem though, people just find a man going into the women's room really gross, even if that man believes they are a female.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Biggots are boycotting progress ?

Color me shocked.
    SJW's are setting the entire human race back 100s of years?

Color me shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Pfft. I never shopped at Target anyway...
    Me either. I will now though.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Several of us have tried to explain this to no avail. They just revert back to their original argument of calling us bigots, unintelligent, and apparently poor as well. Didn't realize the last one was a pejorative but whatever.
    And yet you seemed to have an issue with someone who looks like a woman using the lady's room while possessing a penis...

Here's the reality of the situation, a woman who has a penis going into the women's restroom, you're not going to know the difference, whether it's target or some other store that doesn't have this policy. What you supposedly want is people using the same restroom as their genitals, but if a burly looking man walked into the woman's restroom while one of your girls was in there, you'd flip out... even if this person had a vagina. You just wouldn't know unless they dropped trou and flashed you.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Many transgenders have had no issues using the rooms that reflected their new gender identity. That is unless they were early in the hormones process or their plastic surgeon sucks.
    The problem is the other people in the bathroom have an issue with it. And time is on their side, we've followed this type of thing, I can assume, since public bathroom's were popularized. People are used to it now and consider it a part of their privacy. So why violate something like that?

In the US, most places don't have laws that say this group of people goes to this bathroom and this other group goes to the other bathroom, that is why NC had to pass a law that said that. At most gender restrictions in bathrooms is a custom or cultural norm but not a legal one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeline10 View Post
    SJW's are setting the entire human race back 100s of years?

Color me shocked.
    SJW's on both sides. There are just as many SJW's who are against trans people using the bathrooms they identify with. And about a million SJW's signing the petition. I know people don't like to think that they're SJW's but they are.

7+ Year Old Account
    We need to stop supporting this mental illness that's called transgender anyways. If they find your blood at a crime scene it says if your male or female, simple science. mutilating yourself and wishing you were a fairy princess doesn't make it true.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-30 at 04:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gone to this club in NYC...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunn...ork_nightclub)

Not only was the bathroom unisex, it had a DJ... I know, shocking...

But, people should boycott what ever they want... Who cares? I've boycotted celery for decades... That stringy crap is an abomination...
    Yea, i went to a recently closed night club in SF called Vessel, They just used one-person stalls and every man and women used the same sink to wash their hands.

Same thing in Brooklyn with a restaurant called Sea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    We need to stop supporting this mental illness that's called transgender anyways. If they find your blood at a crime scene it says if your male or female, simple science. mutilating yourself and wishing you were a fairy princess doesn't make it true.
    Saying shit like this exposes your mental illness and instability.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Not all public roads are monitored, either, yet we still have speed limits.

It's simple; loosen the restrictions to make it easier to allow trans people to change their sex on their ID to allow them use the facilities that they feel comfortable using.
    Why do we need to change anything? This is a "solution" in search of a problem.

I know, a father who protects his daughters. Who knew it could happen in this day and age?
    By assaulting random people who haven't done anything. Great example you're setting.

The US had no laws regarding bathrooms until NC made one. If it did Target wouldn't have been able to have this as their bathroom policy without facing serious legal penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    And yet you seemed to have an issue with someone who looks like a woman using the lady's room while possessing a penis...

Here's the reality of the situation, a woman who has a penis going into the women's restroom, you're not going to know the difference, whether it's target or some other store that doesn't have this policy. What you supposedly want is people using the same restroom as their genitals, but if a burly looking man walked into the woman's restroom while one of your girls was in there, you'd flip out... even if this person had a vagina. You just wouldn't know unless they dropped trou and flashed you.
    I don't care what anyone looks like. I'm not in favor of laws that allow grown man to shower with girls simply because they say they feel like a woman on that day. That's all.