10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    What annoys me the msot about the whole fight is dealing with the fucken camera angle..

1/3 of the fight is with the boss, Another 1/3 is with his pet and the final 1/3 is the fucken camera.
    It definitely has camera issues. I ended up not locking on cause it was so god damn annoying. Most speed runners don't so there's that.

i think I am going to dabble into the souls series finally...may try to find a used copy though.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    i think I am going to dabble into the souls series finally...may try to find a used copy though.
    Try G2A, it's fairly cheap. It's worth the price though, especially if you haven't played a souls game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It definitely has camera issues. I ended up not locking on cause it was so god damn annoying. Most speed runners don't so there's that.
    I tried it with no locking on and phase 1 is a fucken pain ether way IMO.

Thanks for the tips guys I may try it with a bow when I get back on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    If u don't mind playing last gen console you can get DS1,2 and Demon's Souls (Ps3 only) for under $20each . If you have to play on current gent hen DS2SotFS is like $25.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-04-29 at 10:27 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I tried it with no locking on and phase 1 is a fucken pain ether way IMO.

Thanks for the tips guys I may try it with a bow when I get back on.
    The easiest way is lock onto the head but run behind the head and your only attacks phase one are the king jabbing you now and again or it flies up and you run to avoid a flame or roll to avoid lightning spear aka the shittiest spell in the game. Stand behind the head and beat on it, if it starts breathing fire its unable to stop you for a solid 10 seconds and when you hit it enough it roars and you can run around to the front and ripsote it for massive damage.

Then for phase 2 just get the timings down to roll.

My advice is just put your soapsign down and do it as a summon first for someone else and just watch the fight and learn when to roll. Rolling is how you beat phase 2.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    My advice is just put your soapsign down and do it as a summon first for someone else and just watch the fight and learn when to roll. Rolling is how you beat phase 2.
    Ya i'm getting to phase 2 and its just when he hits it hurts lol.

ill deal with it later
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Made a low level char to do some fun PvP.
    Mostly getting wrecked by 2 or 3 other players at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Made a low level char to do some fun PvP.
    Mostly getting wrecked by 2 or 3 other players at the same time.
    It doesn't get better on a higher level character.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    It doesn't get better on a higher level character.
    ^This. Unfortunately a very vocal reaction from the userbase is "how is there less fun pvp here than in bloodborne?!?" to the point its being called "gank simulator 2016"

Personally i never played the games for pvp at all, but everyone i know or follow online who does says its kind of broken garbage and thats the people being gentle about it.

^This. Unfortunately a very vocal reaction from the userbase is "how is there less fun pvp here than in bloodborne?!?" to the point its being called "gank simulator 2016"

Personally i never played the games for pvp at all, but everyone i know or follow online who does says its kind of broken garbage and thats the people being gentle about it.
    I'm not gonna pull out my pitchfork and bitch about it, but I've just finished my plat trophy, and I've uninstalled. There's no reason for me to continue playing in its current state. *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Ganking has been in all Dark Souls game...

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Ganking has been in all Dark Souls game...
    From what i've read the complaints seem to be the multiple invaders issue, both on the parts of the invader and the one being invaded. In places like the area in irithyll beyond pontiff sullivan ive heard its kind of ridiculous in terms of constant chain ganks vs endless sentinels/darkmoons.

To be honest my opinion was 'if you dont like it dont take part' but there are a lot of people that buy these games not as an rpg like castlevania done right in 3d but exclusively as a pvp gank n spank experience.

Different strokes i guess, but a lot of people aint enjoying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason why those occur is because dry finger is on. It's no different than invading into a 3v1 gang bang or getting summoned into one in any of the souls game, it's not something remotely foreign. Outside of covenant invasion areas, there's 2 summon slots and 1 invasion slot. Dry finger opens it to 3 invasion slots / 3 summon slots, max of 6 people in one game.

Are people hacking this on the PC version already? I made a low level character to do some invasions and about 20% of the time I fight people that take zero damage when hit by mobs or myself.

At first I thought it was a lag thing but it's getting a little silly now.

10+ Year Old Account

To be fair the ganking was just as bad in Bloodborne due to you only being able to invade in 2 areas or if the host had summoned someone, so unless you went to those to specific areas to PVP you were 99.9% likely to be outnumbered when you invaded a world.

Also 1 shot Bone Marrow Ash Evelyns were also really bad. I'm just worried that DS3 is going to suffer from the lack of variety in PVP like Bloodborne did because all anyone ever used was Chikage/Evelyn and then the Rakuyo when the DLC came out. Everything else was just bad in comparison. I feel like Straight Swords, Rapiers, and parrying are going to dominate the PVP.

I really just don't understand why there isn't an arena system for people who want to actually pvp seriously. It seems so blatantly obvious that such a thing should exist.

The gank and shenanigans fest is something some people enjoy, so there's nothing inherently wrong with that existing... but there should be a proper alternative option.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I really just don't understand why there isn't an arena system for people who want to actually pvp seriously. It seems so blatantly obvious that such a thing should exist.

The gank and shenanigans fest is something some people enjoy, so there's nothing inherently wrong with that existing... but there should be a proper alternative option.
    It does suck that there isn't an official arena, but people have already made fight clubs so it isn't that big of a deal. Plus you get to watch other people fight so it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    It does suck that there isn't an official arena, but people have already made fight clubs so it isn't that big of a deal. Plus you get to watch other people fight so it's fun.
    Fight clubs rely on an honor system though, as well as the inconvenience of finding them and repeatedly needing to go back in any time you die. It gives people a kind of sort of way to do it, just isn't exactly ideal.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Fight clubs rely on an honor system though, as well as the inconvenience of finding them and repeatedly needing to go back in any time you die. It gives people a kind of sort of way to do it, just isn't exactly ideal.
    You just described the problems that the arena in DS2 had. Which is really a non issue once the community figures it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    Are people hacking this on the PC version already? I made a low level character to do some invasions and about 20% of the time I fight people that take zero damage when hit by mobs or myself.

At first I thought it was a lag thing but it's getting a little silly now.
    Yes it's a hack.