Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post

Larry Byrd, Hillary Clinton's mentor.

There's a difference between someone saying he likes you and you saying that you like someone.
    "Larry" Byrd? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I have no idea where you're getting this.
    No? You can't follow your own conversation? Or remember your own accusations? Then please go back and read.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    "Larry" Byrd? Really?
    Yes, and Obama himself gave the Eulogy at his funeral.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post

It's Robert Byrd sweetheart.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Would you stop deliberatley lying by deliberately ignoring the fact that the guy denounced his clan beliefs and regretted it DECADES before he even met Clinton, probably before you were even born!? David Duke is different because he is still promoting white supremacy. Robert Byrd was out of that ages before and dencounces it all the time.

Of course that won't mean anything to you, because - you know - facts are the bane against people who want to believe crap.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Would you stop deliberatley lying by deliberately ignoring the fact that the guy denounced his clan beliefs and regretted it DECADES before he even met Clinton, probably before you were even born!? David Duke is different because he is still promoting white supremacy. Robert Byrd was out of that ages before and dencounces it all the time.

Of course that won't mean anything to you, because - you know - facts are the bane against people who want to believe crap.
    Yeah right. And do you remember Hillary calling black youths "super predators" and saying this about them?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    He said some mexicans were murderers and rapists - to be fair that's pretty much the truth. Especially in concern to the topic he was discussing with border control - with 80% of the females crossing getting raped, according to estimations. Speaking of which, how come liberals aren't trying to address this type of issue? Trump has also stated he simply wants Mexicans to come to the country legally in the same way every other race does.

As for muslims being temporarily banned.... to be fair we are at war with ISIS. The idea of one country banning another country citizens from entering during a time of war has been practiced countless times. Of course there are differences here because muslims can come from a variety of countries. When I say war, I mean they want to kill Americans. I know this doesn't sound like a big thing because we haven't had a major terrorist attack since 9/11 and I'll admit I don't fully agree with Trump here, I can understand the logic. I don't see how this is racist though. Beyond that, muslims are a part of a religion, not race.

As for David Duke, this has been repeatedly debunked. Trump criticized David Duke decades before he ran for President, he criticized him at the time that David Duke said he would vote for him (which was like 8 months before the scandal) and he's said he doesn't want his vote on numerous occassions.

Now I get that you personally may not like Trump, but just saying "he's racist" is a misdiagnosis of what he is looking to do. By all means feel free to disagree with him, there's a variety of ways to do so, but just yelling racism is dishonest.
    He said some were good people implying the majority weren't which is racist. They get raped by smugglers and other immigrants but that doesn't mean every single immigrant is a rapist. I mention the Muslim part because tracking them is what Hitler did to the Jews and banning certain people from entering the country has been done before, but every time it gets overturned and we regret it in the end. He gets Hitler comparison because he has Hitler like Ideas.

He has re-tweeted fake Neo-Nazi statistics on twitter and even praised them you didn't respond to that at all. Donald Trump has even been sued for discriminating against African Americans when it came to housing. I don't think he is a hardcore racist but has done and said some pretty racist shit.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ever-said.html

On African-Americans:

“I have a great relationship with the Blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the Blacks.”

“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

On African-Americans and Jews:

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

That combine with me just disagree with his policy is why I don't support him.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Hahahahahahahahaha

Hah.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-04-30 at 03:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Just like 90% of Democrips are racist. For fuck sakes, thats all you guys do is use race as your talking points. Pathetic and clearly racist.
    Cool statistic you got there

- - - Updated - - -

really? here's what a Hillary supporter had to say

Who in this exchange is the racist?
    Do you deny the existence of white supremacists that are supporters of Donald Trump? I'm not even denying dems don't have shitheads to support them too. I was merely stating a fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who cares if people are saying Auschwitz or racist. People need to stop caring about speech, it doesn't matter unless it is something that actually gets someone killed like yelling "fire" in a crowded building.

Quote Originally Posted by Kretan View Post
    Heck there's a lot coming from both sides of this. Trump really brings out the worst in support of him and in opposition.

Hell, trump said there would be riots if the nomination was taken from him.....there might be riots if it was given to him too.
    And would you rather the riot in support of democracy or the riot against democracy?

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Some Bernie Sanders supporters are racist as well. As well as Hillary supporters.

Racism isn't a trait of the US Right wing, its a trait of humanity. It spreads its horrible claws through all ethnic groups, societies, affiliations and races.
    Quoted cause someone finally shows some wisdom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey look, these guys, they're good ya know, but those other guys, they're bad, go get 'em internet!

Seriously. This whole "people who agree with this thing I support are totally perfect while people who don't support me are dangerous lunatics!" is getting tiresome from all sides.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    It's Robert Byrd sweetheart.
    Yeah Hillary bashing is all fun and games, but let's not besmirch the good name of Larry Legend while we're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Hey look, these guys, they're good ya know, but those other guys, they're bad, go get 'em internet!

Seriously. This whole "people who agree with this thing I support are totally perfect while people who don't support me are dangerous lunatics!" is getting tiresome from all sides.
    Well the people I normally support caused a violent and destructive riot the other day. So today I don't support them. Doesn't mean I support trump either. But they weren't the ones smashing shit the other night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Well the people I normally support caused a violent and destructive riot the other day. So today I don't support them. Doesn't mean I support trump either. But they weren't the ones smashing shit the other night.
    "The people you support" who? The senators? The candidates? Or some ignoramuses that also support the same people you support?

I don't support people who do bad things. Since the presidential candidate I support didn't do any bad things, my support for him hasn't changed.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Cool statistic you got there

- - - Updated - - -

Do you deny the existence of white supremacists that are supporters of Donald Trump? I'm not even denying dems don't have shitheads to support them too. I was merely stating a fact.
    I would say there are far more on the democratic side. Every accusation they make of others, applies more to themselves. Not to mention, the number of democrats who have literally been openly advocating, and threatening genocide, screaming, chanting, and displaying signs enscribed "kill whitey."

Hate speech is not protected by the first amendment, and neither is rioting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Yeah Hillary bashing is all fun and games, but let's not besmirch the good name of Larry Legend while we're at it.
    Indeed. Fucking philistines.

I would say there are far more on the democratic side. Every accusation they make of others, applies more to themselves. Not to mention, the number of democrats who have literally been openly advocating, and threatening genocide, screaming, chanting, and displaying signs enscribed "kill whitey."

It was one person... and he should be arrested. Hate speech is protected but threats aren't.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It's only been pointed out 5000 times, but this guy renounced his ways and regretted his actions DECADES before Clinton ever said she admired him.

I realize the Hillary hate can get irrational but at least make yourself seem informed and educated.

Does it look like the guy on the right even has a couple of decades to live? Open your eyes.

7+ Year Old Account

They showed you their voter registration cards did they? Or is it simply your bias that makes you claim they are democrats?

And given your knowledge on the Constitution I don't expect you to know this but indeed hate speech is protected by the Constitution.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rst-amendment/