Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    If you want a religious government might I suggest moving to a country that has such a government?
    I am still looking at the statement that you quoted trying to find where I said a fucking thing about religion.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    I am still looking at the statement that you quoted trying to find where I said a fucking thing about religion.
    Your sense of morality is clearly based on religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Target stock price is down $4.00 in the last 24 hrs. Keep up the pressure and they will cave!.
    time to buy up stock, take the controlling shares, boot the idiots, and put things back right.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    As to this scenario the ladies room scenario, it wouldn't have worked well until just very recently. Your arguments are emotional, irrational and hate-filled.
    False. True, False, True. In that order.

time to buy up stock, take the controlling shares, boot the idiots, and put things back right.
    I think targets brand has been damaged beyond repair at this point. Once you boycott, its for life.

Deleted
    ok. I beleive that wearing clothing in public is not only against how my (put a religion in here) but is unhealthily because it hinders my absorption of vitamin D. Shouldn't I be protected as my saggy old nuts go flapping down the street? I pose no harm to your little children. I promise, they are of no interest to me. I am highly offended that you would compare me to a child molester just because I choose to do my jumping jacks and touch my toe stretches in front of the elementary school.

exaggerated for effect. but it is where things are headed.
    Totally the same as entering a bathroom, taking a shit and then leaving

I think targets brand has been damaged beyond repair at this point. Once you boycott, its for life.
    lol

A tiny, tiny portion of the American population boycotting an international company is clearly damaging it beyond repair.

here here. well put. but be prepared to be shouted down as a bigot on this forum if you say ANYTHING in opposition to these stupid "laws" being passed.
    Oh don't worry about me. These kids can bask in the glow of their unearned moral superiority until the end of the internet for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Your sense of morality is clearly based on religion.
    not really. doesn't take a (insert holy doctrinal writing here) to know the difference between right and wrong. in the past I HAVE taken quotes directly from these sources when people have claimed they do not say or teach a thing. but I am far from a religious person. for instance I will not hesitate to hurt someone who is doing the wrong thing. not very religious

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Oh don't worry about me. These kids can bask in the glow of their unearned moral superiority until the end of the internet for all I care.
    You really are an enormous hypocrite. Or troll. Probably both.

Oh now I see... Your moral superiority is "earned." Like that associates degree.

can only hope that their brand goes in the same shitter that has the wrong ass planted on it.

Unlikely. Even most of those who oppose this probably don't care enough to inconvenience themselves over it. Just the state of things I'm afraid.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok. I beleive that wearing clothing in public is not only against how my (put a religion in here)
    Too bad. Your religious beliefs might give you the right to wear certain types of clothing, but it's not a protection to allow you to wear whatever you want or not wear whatever you want.

but is unhealthily because it hinders my absorption of vitamin D.
    Doesn't matter what your personal beliefs are about what the sun does or doesn't do or what clothing does. That's not a protected class in the eyes of the law.

Shouldn't I be protected as my saggy old nuts go flapping down the street? I pose no harm to your little children. I promise, they are of no interest to me. I am highly offended that you would compare me to a child molester just because I choose to do my jumping jacks and touch my toe stretches in front of the elementary school.
    What is it with you thinking everyone's objections is due to fear of molestation?

not really. doesn't take a (insert holy doctrinal writing here) to know the difference between right and wrong. in the past I HAVE taken quotes directly from these sources when people have claimed they do not say or teach a thing. but I am far from a religious person. for instance I will not hesitate to hurt someone who is doing the wrong thing. not very religious
    Apparently you then have no idea of what is right and what is wrong. Way to disprove yourself in a single comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    You really are an enormous hypocrite. Or troll. Probably both.

Oh now I see... Your moral superiority is "earned." Like that associates degree.
    Everyone is a hypocrite. Most just don't realize it. As for trolling, sometimes yes. I've been pretty sincere on this thread though.

Ah, so just an entitled redneck.

Im going to get a lot of hate but idc, I dont believe in transgender. You are not put in the wrong body or sex. But you do have issues. I could run around saying im a dragon in a human body, dont make it any less crazy than saying omg im the wrong sex! No you are not, you are aberrant but not the wrong sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyBlue View Post
    Im going to get a lot of hate but idc, I dont believe in transgender. You are not put in the wrong body or sex. But you do have issues. I could run around saying im a dragon in a human body, dont make it any less crazy than saying omg im the wrong sex! No you are not, you are aberrant but not the wrong sex.
    i don't either and i never will.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

So you've never met one? They are far more reasonable than all the hate mongerers here, by far. I've met both to draw an accurate conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Cool. Pro tip: don't waste money on college.