Page 33 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    okay, at this point I am convinced that democrats and republicans are sitting in a room together somewhere and go like:" SHIT the supreme court said we can no longer distract people from them being poor with gay marriage .... what do we do? ...How about...bathrooms instead? Bathrooms you say? Thats genius! They will be distracted for years!"
    This would be funny if it didn't feel so true...

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Not clever, much less amusing.
    People supposedly want the chromosomes to dictate what bathroom they can enter. What's to stop a man from lying saying he is really an XX? You and others are using the scare tactic of stating perverted men can use Target's policy to enter women's restrooms. What's to stop anyone from claiming anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It happens in the US too. Most of my friends are women and at times if the women's bathroom is too full they'll use the men's bathroom.

I also like how you're telling someone who lives in Germany that they're wrong because you've been to Germany a few times.
    I live in America and have never seen any men in women's bathrooms or vice versa here either., and I have literally traveled, and lived, all over the country. All over Europe and Asia too. Couldn't even begin to count the number of hotel and hostels I've stayed in -- and of course, our couch surfing!

But never once have I ever seen men using the ladies room, or vice versa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    People supposedly want the chromosomes to dictate what bathroom they can enter. What's to stop a man from lying saying he is really an XX? You and others are using the scare tactic of stating perverted men can use Target's policy to enter women's restrooms. What's to stop anyone from claiming anything?
    I already covered that. Please go back and read. this redundancy is getting old, real quick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Why don't you repeat what was your point then, if you actually had any?
    You are the one being repetitive. Seriously, how many more times as you going to say the same thing?

I presented my case, and answered your questions, so go back and read.

I already covered that. Please go back and read. this redundancy is getting old, real quick.
    You haven't really covered anything. Two possibilities exist in your case:

One: You've completely bought into this nonexisting boogeyman of "men will claim they've tranwoman and molest women" It doesn't even happen. It's a complete made up reason for the discriminatory law passed.

Two: You are already aware it's BS cover for discrimination, but you support it exactly because you agree with the discrimination.

Make your pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Hmmm, you did not. Unless you posted as someone else that is. You can try to quote yourself but it won't answer the question.

One: You've completely bought into this nonexisting boogeyman of "men will claim they've tranwoman and molest women" It doesn't even happen. It's a complete made up reason for the discriminatory law passed.

Two: You are already aware it's BS cover for discrimination, but you support it exactly because you agree with the discrimination.

Make your pick.
    can't win an argument, so you make up a lie.

There is nothing discriminatory about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm, you did not. Unless you posted as someone else that is. You can try to quote yourself but it won't answer the question.
    yes I did, go back and read.

Make your pick.
    Hey now, give her a break...she's traveled the world, spent time everywhere, lived in the city, has a big, strong transwoman friend/protector (because, you know, that's totally how transwomen present), has never seen anything abnormal...except all the times she was nearly raped or killed because she is a petite blond...it's a tough life...but someone has to live it. No point in arguing with her, she's seen everything the world has to offer!

can't win an argument, so you make up a lie.

There is nothing discriminatory about it.
    I'm not the one making stuff up. Funnily enough, you evade again. I assume it's number two then. If atleast you had some integrity to say how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilor View Post
    Hey now, give her a break...she's traveled the world, spent time everywhere, lived in the city, has a big, strong transwoman friend/protector (because, you know, that's totally how transwomen present), has never seen anything abnormal...except all the times she was nearly raped or killed because she is a petite blond...it's a tough life...but someone has to live it. No point in arguing with her, she's seen everything the world has to offer!
    Yes, my bad. She obviously has been harassed by all those transgenders in bathrooms so much, that it's totally traumatizing. Ignoring that it doesn't even happen. But, let's not let reality ruin anything!

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    When I first heard of this boycott I thought maybe 10,000 people max would do it. Had no idea it would reach over 1 million that's crazy. Targets stock is also plunging. I'm all for this change but, Target needs to reconsider its bathroom policy before this gets out of hand even more.
    does it surprise you ? just because mass media push as hard as they can lbgt propaganda it doesnt mean society will accept it - just because you shut people up with lawsuits and banning speaking against lbgt it doesnt mean people suddenly overnight gonna support it - people will be exackly as racist as they were just silently. you cant enforce stuff like this no matter how much pro-lbgt propaganda will go everywhere.

yes I did, go back and read.
    Again, feel free to post your quote. But nothing you posted in this thread answered the question, at all. I know you won't quote yourself and retort something like "Go read yourself". Responses like that pretty much verify that you know how wrong you are.

Why don't you repeat what was your point then, if you actually had any?
    I already did, and will not do it again.

You know, not having creeps molest you is no reason for you to be jealous of me.

Transgenders in the bathroom of their choice is when tolerance turns into "you better let us into your worst nightmares". I don't understand why they would push this issue as an actual issue. It is a losing situation and god forbid a kid gets raped the transgenders will be immediately made public enemy number one. I don't understand these fringe groups.

Again, feel free to post your quote. But nothing you posted in this thread answered the question, at all. I know you won't quote yourself and retort something like "Go read yourself". Responses like that pretty much verify that you know how wrong you are.
    No, I will not, and now,I'm curious to find out just how long you're going to keep repeating yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    does it surprise you ? just because mass media push as hard as they can lbgt propaganda it doesnt mean society will accept it - just because you shut people up with lawsuits and banning speaking against lbgt it doesnt mean people suddenly overnight gonna support it - people will be exackly as racist as they were just silently. you cant enforce stuff like this no matter how much pro-lbgt propaganda will go everywhere.
    It's also worth noting a few things about these boycotters: (1) The AFA hosts and runs the website, not a third party. (2) It's a pledge anyone can type a name in and put in any e-mail address (even a non-functional one). (3) And you can sign it from the same IP multiple times.

The reality is, it's likely not even close to a million actual people who have 'signed' this pledge.

I already did, and will not do it again.

You know, not having creeps molest you is no reason for you to be jealous of me.
    What? Yeah, pretty sure I'm just being trolled at this point. Have a good day.

What? Yeah, pretty sure I'm just being trolled at this point. Have a good day.
    No, you are the one engaging in trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Transgenders in the bathroom of their choice is when tolerance turns into "you better let us into your worst nightmares". I don't understand why they would push this issue as an actual issue. It is a losing situation and god forbid a kid gets raped the transgenders will be immediately made public enemy number one. I don't understand these fringe groups.
    Since transgenders raping children is apparently such a huge issue then you should be able to provide data on it.

Also, a large portion of child molestation happens from men to boys. Clearly we shouldn't let men use the men's bathroom, they might rape children.

So 1 in 300? That's a lot

No, I will not, and now,I'm curious to find out just how long you're going to keep repeating yourself.
    Well tyvm for that verification. Have a nice night .

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Probably won't be the transgenders committing rape, just sex offenders pretending.

I can wait for the coming lawsuits.

- - - Updated - - -

Well tyvm for that verification. Have a nice night .
    Same to you. Night now.