Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    They are still a WiP, but sure, here is the version I used in the videos:
    http://pastebin.com/u/Gebuz
    They are split into 4 groups. If you plan to use it for dungeons, you should disable the two weakauras called Rebirth Raid and Rebirth Raid CD, as they will cause LUA errors during dungeon boss combat at the moment. Also, if you want them to look like they do in the video you'll need to install Masque and Masque: Clean Icons, and change icon skin to "dream". The cast bar is Quartz, so it wont be included in the weakaura.

I'll post a complete version closer to release.
    Thanks! I'll check for updates closer to release

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    Just logged in and my lunar strikes are hitting for 24,000,000...

Just crit for 49.8 mil, same level mobs.
    shhhhhh
    /10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    shhhhhh
    /10 char
    Switched specs and now it's gone.

Looks like Lunar Strike is back to the old Starfire animation, so yay for losing that hideous laser thing we were stuck with that was alreaady horrendous on Stellar Flare.

I do wish they upped the resolution on the vanilla Starfire animations and gave it a bit of shine like the current Solar Wrath has.

I also wish Starsurge's ball was bigger, maybe not Cataclysm beta meteor sized monster, but still a a bit bigger than it is now.

I also noticed a cool astral pool like effect on the floor when I was watching Talbadar's video while he played boomkin. Is there something that gives us that celestial aura/footprints like frost death knights have with their ice patch?

It actually isn't that horrendous on StFl... that's kind of what Stellar Flares look like, and at the same time based on Moon/Sunfire. Not that happy about the old SF animation, though. That one was outdated years ago.

Seems WoWhead found some special functionality the Scythe gives us... no clue what dispelling Ancient Magic on beasts is going to do for us, though.

Isn't the pool from activating CA.
    Would have to double check

just using CA fires a moonfire ontop of you, but doesnt give the puddle. Incarn gives the bpuddle but no armor form or moonfire beam

old starfire spell animation with "new" hurricane cast animation. ugh
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2016-04-30 at 11:19 AM.

Eh, i like the newer omni cast animation. String of pearls is getting really old, though. I'd prefer some beam or rapid projectile(i.e. relativistic speeds) impacting the target. Similar in nature, but different in optics from Moonfire.

Im not a big fan of the handwaving, but not bothered too much by it either, just the animation seems to not ... end(?) well. There is no distinction between the start and end of a cast outside a small wingflap. You just constantly have your hands in the air.
    Obviously this only applies if you are spamming LS, which i dont believe is the default anyway.

Added some thoughts about artifact talent placement on feedback thread, would be interested in what others thought
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4419?page=1#16
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2016-04-30 at 12:09 PM.

I really really hope the armor of incarnation comes back.
    If not i would even think of getting twitter just to complain about it.... a lot.

Since solar wrath will be our main filler, the waving isnt that bad. But nobody seems to like it, so they could also change it back.

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    Im not a big fan of the handwaving, but not bothered too much by it either, just the animation seems to not ... end(?) well. There is no distinction between the start and end of a cast outside a small wingflap. You just constantly have your hands in the air.
    Obviously this only applies if you are spamming LS, which i dont believe is the default anyway.

Added some thoughts about artifact talent placement on feedback thread, would be interested in what others thought
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4419?page=1#16
    Would have been nice if they had used the new model to do some real custom cast animations for us anyway. Especially for Starsurge, like actually showing us combining solar and lunar power.

Edith: What the heck is Plastics talking about in the feedback thread? I think that tiny gnome is confusing WoE and FoE. Doesn't help that FoE is actually less AP efficient in single target once you have all SS traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    Since solar wrath will be our main filler, the waving isnt that bad. But nobody seems to like it, so they could also change it back.
    *cough**cough*
    Last edited by huth; 2016-04-30 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    *cough**cough*
    Okay seems some people like it. Then disregard my last part

Meh, I'm using glyph of stars, and quite frankly the hand waving is much better than that crappy kamehameha spell animation. If I'm calling something from the sky I'd be waving my hands up not shooting it from my hands.

I think it just needs a definite end to the animation, like the hands thrown in front, rather than the .1s wingflap

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Stellar Flare was buffed, i think. No mechanical changes, though, just 33% more DoT damage.
    Stellar Flare uses Starfall to apply the mastery bonus instead of consuming a full Starsurge. Slight nerf as it'll be harder to keep the buff up.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

They just need to dump the dot empowerment of starfall and shift that damage onto the spell itself. Probably also cut the cost down to 40 as well.

What stat prio are people raidtesting with atm? I got Haste since I also raidtest (and 5 mans) as resto. To me it looks loke 50% haste will be very good for owls, Mastery probably still beats haste for AoE but more haste = more AP = More consumers right? Not to mention Fury of Elune highly favoring haste.

Deleted
    It is too early to say what stat weights will be like, we'll have to wait for tuning and sims. Here's a few things to consider though. FoE doesn't favour haste at all, quite the opposite actually. FoE only benefits from crit/vers. Haste has a small softcap at ~15% (GCD during hero) and doesn't scale well with resource regn. (doesn't affect MoonMoon). Mastery doesn't affect StF or FoE, but is likely going to be the #1 stat for pure single target and starfall aoe. The more encounters we use StF/FoE on, the more likely it is for crit to be our favoured stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    They just need to dump the dot empowerment of starfall and shift that damage onto the spell itself. Probably also cut the cost down to 40 as well.
    I don't know. I don't really hate starfall the way it is now.
    Yes the damage is shifted quite heavily on the empowerment side of the spell; I wouldn't mind if they changed that a little bit. But totally removing the empowerment would make the spell rather bland as well.

I'm just a bit worried about starfall on 2-3 target cleave fights, when it's really tough to keep up both starfall and stellar flare due to the high cost of both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Stellar Flare uses Starfall to apply the mastery bonus instead of consuming a full Starsurge. Slight nerf as it'll be harder to keep the buff up.
    That was the build before the current one. This build, only the damage was changed as far as can be told.

- - - Updated - - -

(doesn't affect MoonMoon)
    I think MoonMoon got misclassified as a physical spell somewhere. It seems to have a bunch of flags set all wrong.

It is too early to say what stat weights will be like, we'll have to wait for tuning and sims. Here's a few things to consider though. FoE doesn't favour haste at all, quite the opposite actually. FoE only benefits from crit/vers. Haste has a small softcap at ~15% (GCD during hero) and doesn't scale well with resource regn. (doesn't affect MoonMoon). Mastery doesn't affect StF or FoE, but is likely going to be the #1 stat for pure single target and starfall aoe. The more encounters we use StF/FoE on, the more likely it is for crit to be our favoured stat.
    Well more Haste = more AP = longer active FoE
    Also lowers GCD and in general increases AP generation which lets you cast more AP consumers. For AoE Mastery looks better, at least for burst.