Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can anyone explain why we need to login to battle.net for the contest? If this was any other site id 100% think its a scam , i won't enter just because its mmo-champ either but im just wondering why?

That rainbow effect ... is Blizzard saying mages are gay? >_> May explain a lot about the ones in the game. Not something I'd use unless there's nothing else to use. Curious if they'll add rainbows to other classes or if they'll just leave mages being called the gay class.

Deleted
    I wonder how much of an advantage mages gain over fighting warlocks with that...

Deleted
    I want that Rainbow Effect! Holy Fuck, that is awesome as hell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    That rainbow effect ... is Blizzard saying mages are gay? >_>
    how old are you?

Formerly known as Arafal

should have added "wardrobe" to the what you are most excited about in legion.
    Just saying that poll would look different!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    how old are you?
    Supergay! Don the rainbow underwear and hoist it!

Quote Originally Posted by Exoblade View Post
    Can anyone explain why we need to login to battle.net for the contest? If this was any other site id 100% think its a scam , i won't enter just because its mmo-champ either but im just wondering why?
    I would guess because they're checking to make sure that the Battle.net functionality works on their backend; WarcraftLogs and Wowhead and AskMrRobot have all had Battle.net interfacing in for a while now, but every website's backend is different and it's way easier to find bugs when you have a lot more than one or two people throwing stuff at the wall.

I'm a little disappointed that the wardrobe wasn't on that list of "what are you most looking forward to" though, as to be honest I'm not super excited about ANY of the actual given choices but I AM chomping at the bit for the implications of account-wide Shirts, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It redirects you back here after you have successfully logged in so that you can vote in the polls.
    Could I recommend adding a conditional to it (if you can), to hide it or change it once you're logged in. It really confused me at first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoblade View Post
    Datamining, its how many websites make money these days by selling your data to other companies.

bring on the patch baby!

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Since Mages can blink with rainbows, I want my Shaman to have a glyph that changes rain of frogs to rain of men. I will come back for Legion just to stand in Stormwind having a flash mob and read the whining in trade chat.

Was it only me that was singing "nyan nyan nyan nyan" as the mage slow falled? Guess i might have to roll a mage and scream that down the mic each time i cast it!!

Don't know if it logged me in with battle.net account as i logged in with it and then went back to my mmo-champ account...

Ok wait a minute, the rainbow thing is a joke right? Something I missed perhaps? Please let me know so I can have a good laugh and not think this is serious.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you can buy the toy for 100k gold and get it without being a mage then awesome. I'd buy it and combine it with giant growths, monkey balls and so forth for maximum irritation.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Ha, that rainbow glyph is great.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lery View Post
    Ok wait a minute, the rainbow thing is a joke right? Something I missed perhaps? Please let me know so I can have a good laugh and not think this is serious.
    this is serious.
    its a mage minor glyph

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted

What?

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    That rainbow effect ... is Blizzard saying mages are gay? >_> May explain a lot about the ones in the game. Not something I'd use unless there's nothing else to use. Curious if they'll add rainbows to other classes or if they'll just leave mages being called the gay class.
    Eh? Maybe some are, what is your problem? Besides some play FEMALE mages, why only make effects that are strictly for males? Some could feel hurt if rainbow was only available for female mages. If its glyph noone tells you to use it if you dont want.
    (Rainbows existed before they became gay symbol so they dont necessarily mean that mage is gay class lol, cmon).

I'm so getting those rainbow glyphs, and I hope other classes get something like that.

I can already guess what the meeting will be...
    Nostalrius: "So, you guys want to make an official legacy server, right?"

Blizz: "Nope, this was a setup, prepared to be arrested."

In all seriousness though, i wouldn't want a vanilla server, i want to be able to be scaled down and go through those old raids... or have those raids scaled up into a weekend event.... and i want objectives in AV to mean something again....