finally i'm free from this curse

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo I resubbed on the 17th, got welfare PVP gear for my Warrior in 5 ish days, decided to try MoP soloing. Not getting anything from 10N Protectors of the Endless, the second place I went was somewhere I never did before because I had to quit right as the patch released: Throne of Thunder. I have horrible luck about missing the best tiers. : (

I'm just doing it for the mog, and solo challenge(some fights more than others - Ji-Kun not being one of them for certain solo), not really caring about mounts or what have you. Imagine my surprise when this happened:

When I got it, I wasn't even sure I liked the mount. Sort of makes me wish you could cage mounts, because I also have an "accidental" White Hawkstrider mount as well.

Then again, its color palette sort of reminds me of one mount I've always wanted but never got, even if it's not on fire like Smoldering Egg of Millgazor is. And it's not quite as crazy as the Firelands mount.

(Not a rare mount, but got the sandling off trash in the same run. Sells for 3k, not bad)
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-04-30 at 04:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Got Mimiron's Head a few days ago. I finally don't have to go back in there, ever again, that feels better than the mount, almost.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG][/IMG]

Anyone know of any guilds EU side willing to invite an alt to their guild for the two achievement mounts? The raiding in my guild stopped when most of the people lost interest and moved on so sadly haven't been able to get those two. If any of you collectors know anyone please give me a message and I can finally add them.

I bought myself 2x Landros Gift TCG Cards which cost me 25€ each and was lucky enough to get a Swift Spectral Tiger. Unfortunatly I can't post screenshots yet.

Since I am playing on EU I am even happier!

i.imgur.com/aOcxtV1.jpg
    Last edited by Argonized; 2016-04-30 at 07:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Argonized View Post
    I bought myself 2x Landros Gift TCG Cards which cost me 25€ each and was lucky enough to get a Swift Spectral Tiger. Unfortunatly I can't post screenshots yet.

Since I am playing on EU I am even happier!

i.imgur.com/aOcxtV1.jpg
    Congrats If you are planning to sell it I'd wait until Legion when the gold cap is being raised.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Congrats If you are planning to sell it I'd wait until Legion when the gold cap is being raised.
    I always dreamed of one so theres no reason for me to sell it Already used it!

Sitting at 234 Yogg-Saron kills without a mount. Anyone in here has killed him more times in order to get the mount, or still doesn't have it aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Raxiel View Post
    Sitting at 234 Yogg-Saron kills without a mount. Anyone in here has killed him more times in order to get the mount, or still doesn't have it aswell?
    I had ~300 kills by the time I got Mim's Head.

Not for Mim's, but I had over 300 for Blazing Drake and have just passed 300 for Elegon also. 12-B was around 250 as well.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Yes sir. Just cleared 500 attempts this week with no mount. Over a year of attempts on 7-11 toons.

Question: Is there an addon that shows bosses killed among all toons?

I have been trying to do all the world bosses on 5-7 characters. Ruk is normally the last one I kill due to needing a group and I normally have to log into a few before I find one that isn't saved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post

I have been trying to do all the world bosses on 5-7 characters. Ruk is normally the last one I kill due to needing a group and I normally have to log into a few before I find one that isn't saved.
    I used SavedInstances for this

I second that suggestion for SavedInstances, great for the player with so many alts you need track of various things not just dungeons.

Deleted

SavedInstances

It can also track currencies so you can check which characters are running low on extra roll tokens.

I had over 350 kills easily before I got it. In MoP I was running that weekly on probably close to 20 toons.

Can't find the post just now for some reason, but a few pages ago in this very thread was someone who got the mount after I think 880 attempts.

I use Rarity. Works great

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    Can't find the post just now for some reason, but a few pages ago in this very thread was someone who got the mount after I think 880 attempts.
    Probability wise I find that honestly hard to believe. The mount is around a 1% drop rate, which, after 880 attempts, there'd be a 99.99856% chance that the mount would have been seen at least once already. That's like a 1/100,000 chance if my math is right :/ Even at 0.5% drop rate the probability is 98.8%, which is still incredibly likely for such a low drop rate. I'm more likely to believe that they're lying tbh lol.