Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post

He was a nice person who didn't flame the majority of the population.
    He is an oil baron who killed hundreds of thousands of people in an oil war. He's no better or worse than most dictators. Maybe not Hitler or Stalin but up there with half a dozen second tier tinpot african dictators.

Frankly I prefer Trump's isolationism to what is essentially genocide.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Do you have anything to back up what you are saying? No political commentator that I listen to thinks Trump has a good chance against Clinton.

The only group that doesn't like Hillary is young, college age liberals and of course conservatives. Hillary polls well with women, old people and minorities and gets enough of votes from other groups to make her the clear favorite to win.

Voter apathy is nothing but speculation which will require a reputable source to make it worth discussing.
    No political commentator thought Hillary would actually have to campaign after Iowa in the primary. Most political commentators thought Trump would fizzle like last time. Most political commentators are really good at guessing as this is not a science and Chris Matthews possesses no crystal ball.

Hillary polls poorly with the young, the base that made Obama at all possible. Can she win with that group alone? For her sake one would hope so, but between now and then its going to be about whose base cares more, believes more, and has the free time and energy to vote.

Trumps base has moved mountains and defied all reason to get him were he is. Clinton is performing worse than expected, for example among younger women she is atrociously polled. Clinton should have won all the States if she was so great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    He is an oil baron who killed hundreds of thousands of people in an oil war. He's no better or worse than most dictators. Maybe not Hitler or Stalin but up there with half a dozen second tier tinpot african dictators.

Frankly I prefer Trump's isolationism to what is essentially genocide.
    That is an irony, on foreign policy Trump is practically a lefty by comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    He was the sort of guy the average joe could have a beer with, and had the charisma with the blue collar crowd and those who SEE THEMSELVES as blue collar. Even if we don't like it we have to acknowledge Trump is resonating with those people once more.

They will vote, but will enough people care to vote against them?
    Roughly 60-65% of the United States is non-Hispanic white. Roughly 50% of the United States is male. Roughly 60% of voting white people are Republicans.

So about 30% of the United States is made up of white males and about 15-20% of America is made up of white male Republicans. Do you seriously think that is enough to get him the nomination when he polls poorly even within that demographic? Do you think enough of those people are pissed off enough that it will give him a majority in huge swing states like Ohio, Virginia and Florida? I don't.

- - - Updated - - -

No political commentator thought Hillary would actually have to campaign after Iowa in the primary. Most political commentators thought Trump would fizzle like last time. Most political commentators are really good at guessing as this is not a science and Chris Matthews possesses no crystal ball.

Hillary polls poorly with the young, the base that made Obama at all possible. Can she win with that group alone? For her sake one would hope so, but between now and then its going to be about whose base cares more, believes more, and has the free time and energy to vote.

Trumps base has moved mountains and defied all reason to get him were he is. Clinton is performing worse than expected, for example among younger women she is atrociously polled. Clinton should have won all the States if she was so great.
    Not really? He is just a populist candidate who is capitalizing on a lot of pissed off people. Clinton is the target of a lot of criticism and scandals and generally comes off as untrustworthy but she is still going to have a lot more appeal than Trump if they go head to head for the presidency.
    Last edited by Deletedaccount1; 2016-04-30 at 06:44 AM.

Roughly 60% of the United States is white. Roughly 50% of the United States is male. Roughly 60% of voting white people are Republicans.

So about 30% of the United States is made up of white males and about 15-20% of America is made up of white male Republicans. Do you seriously think that is enough to get him the nomination when he polls poorly even within that demographic? Do you think enough of those people are pissed off enough that it will give him a majority in huge swing states like Ohio, Virginia and Florida? I don't.
    That depends on voter turnout and while trump supporters are trying to vote at all costs, Hillary is trying to turn Sanders supporters away from her with crap support from her own overall.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Deleted

That is an irony, on foreign policy Trump is practically a lefty by comparison.
    It is a very interesting feature of modern politics that far right parties in general are only threatening to domestic immigrants. In terms of foreign policy almost all the eurofascist parties for example are isolationist.

People seem to have no awareness of how fucking crazy and genocidal the establishment has become with its warmongering.

- - - Updated - - -

Roughly 60-65% of the United States is non-Hispanic white. Roughly 50% of the United States is male. Roughly 60% of voting white people are Republicans.

There's a few things you ignore. First, there's the "shy tory" effect, which is where people lie about their voting intentions because they know that they are voting for a horrible candidate. I'd expect that to be a very powerful bias in polling with Trump.

Second, Trump's party machine will be committed. They will get their vote out. This is very important. No one is that enthusiastic about Hilary. Her "supporters" barely exist in this thread-mostly conservatives terrified of Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    It is a very interesting feature of modern politics that far right parties in general are only threatening to domestic immigrants. In terms of foreign policy almost all the eurofascist parties for example are isolationist.

People seem to have no awareness of how fucking crazy and genocidal the establishment has become with its warmongering.
    Read any post by Skroe, the dude would be okay with any genocide if it made him richer. Or could be justified from the devils lips (Kissinger)

It is a curious nature of History. Today's far right are now the doves of the world and its the rest that would plunge into the maelstrom of war and blood.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Trump does have all the momentum in the world at this point, while Clinton is sinking in the mud.

Shillarites won't see that until it smacks them in the face on election day.

Skroe with his state-by-state political lines breakdown, like this election is going to be like every other election. It hasn't been, and it isn't going to be. The average American is sick and fucking tired of useless politicians, which Clinton is the epitome of.

A circus election which doesn't address the concerns of such a huge chunk of the population isn't going to put an end to the things we've been seeing. It essentially started with the occupy movement, which the Republicans attempted to co-opt with the ridiculous tea party dunces, which has contributed to Trump's platform. Sanders has been a much better representative than anything they were able to put forward for the ideals of the movement.

The economic protests aren't going to magically stop because Clinton is in office, if she can even manage to cheat her way there. In fact, after all the bullshit with the primaries, and more expected fraud to occur in the general, people are likely to be a lot more pissed off when they realize their election process has been converted to the muppet show.

Republicans and democrats alike strangely get really pissed off when they realize their vote isn't being counted.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i might vote for trump just to watch the world burn. not accepting the status quo anymore.
    Yeah...considering that meself just to see how congress reacts. If nothing else, maybe they'll finally realize that Campaign Finance Reform is a damn good idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Skroe with his state-by-state political lines breakdown, like this election is going to be like every other election. It hasn't been, and it isn't going to be. The average American is sick and fucking tired of useless politicians, which Clinton is the epitome of.
    No, to Skroe's credit it will be like most other elections, low voter turnout base elections. Skroe just mistakenly thinks people hate Trump enough to vote for Clinton, I mean actually show up.

Hillary's campaign dedicated itself to "Destroy Bernie, Unity later," Well exactly what is her plan for Unity?
    How? Point to specifics that the Clinton campaign did to Sanders to "destroy" him. Clinton treated Sanders with kid gloves almost the entire time. The only time that changed was when Sanders turned away from the issues and went almost completely "Clinton is a corrupt liar" mode. I am amazed how much Sanders voters have been able to convince themselves that they were somehow treated unfairly. Why? Because Clinton said his plan was unrealistic? That bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    How? Point to specifics that the Clinton campaign did to Sanders to "destroy" him. Clinton treated Sanders with kid gloves almost the entire time. The only time that changed was when Sanders turned away from the issues and went almost completely "Clinton is a corrupt liar" mode. I am amazed how much Sanders voters have been able to convince themselves that they were somehow treated unfairly. Why? Because Clinton said his plan was unrealistic? That bitch.
    That's pretty hilarious. I'll just leave these videos here along with issues of voter fraud that somehow only affected Bernie Sanders.

http://www.uspresidentialelectionnew...t-every-state/
    http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...376640441.html
    https://electionfraud2016.wordpress....n-screen-shot/
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/new-york...tes-1461085618
    https://www.rt.com/usa/340310-voter-...ie-complaints/

https://vid.me/DAIi

Last edited by InventiveMeasures; 2016-04-30 at 10:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Accusing someone of being responsible for Sandy Hook and roundly mocking his voters and him isn't exactly enduring, but then again maybe to people like you and Skroe or the horrifyingly autistic that is how you engender camaraderie.

Clinton said his plan would never happen under her, she flat out refused any sort of compromise from the outset.

Now I know maybe you and Skroe believe firmly that this is the time when Clinton will rally the masses to the cause of the American Imperium of sorts, but I have to tell you, even if you beat Trump that won't do jack shit to hard-right conservatism. Berry Goldwater was also a reviled conservative but loved by others, and even in defeat HIS conservatism would dominate for the rest of the century.

Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    They didn't only affect Sanders voters, loosen your tinfoil hat. Clinton won the neighborhoods surrounding Brooklyn by the same amount as where the purge happened, by 20-40 points. The purge affected her WAY more than him. She somehow colluded with the Republicans in charge in Arizona to drop only Sanders voters, are you fucking insane? Also in Arizona the shutting of polling stations hit minority neighborhoods the hardest... You know the same neighborhoods going for Clinton by huge margins. But it is all a conspiracy because the only people too fucking stupid to realize this stuff happens all the time are those that haven't been in politics long... Sanders supporters.

They didn't only affect Sanders voters, loosen your tinfoil hat. Clinton won the neighborhoods surrounding Brooklyn by the same amount as where the purge happened, by 20-40 points. The purge affected her WAY more than him. She somehow colluded with the Republicans in charge in Arizona to drop only Sanders voters, are you fucking insane? Also in Arizona the shutting of polling stations hit minority neighborhoods the hardest... You know the same neighborhoods going for Clinton by huge margins. But it is all a conspiracy because the only people too fucking stupid to realize this stuff happens all the time are those that haven't been in politics long... Sanders supporters.
    Try again. I'm insane yet you assume that voting stations hit minority areas the hardest in Arizona. What part of 60 polling stations today vs over 400 in 2008 didn't you catch? So you're really going to tell me that the majority of those polling stations were in those communities? Amusing, truly. Nice try with the selective reading.

That's pretty hilarious. I'll just leave these videos here along with issues of voter fraud that somehow only affected Bernie Sanders.

Try again. I'm insane yet you assume that voting stations hit minority areas the hardest in Arizona. What part of 60 polling stations today vs over 400 in 2008 didn't you catch? So you're really going to tell me that the majority of those polling stations were in those communities? Amusing, truly. Nice try with the selective reading.
    http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...unty/82278474/

While both rich and poor areas were hurt by a lack of polling sites this year, a wide swath of predominantly minority and lower-income areas in west Phoenix and east Glendale, along with south Phoenix, were particularly lacking in polling sites compared with 2012. Poorer areas of east and west Mesa lacked polling sites as well, as did south Avondale and much of Goodyear.
    But don't let the facts mess with your narrative that somehow Sanders was screwed out of the nomination.

- - - Updated - - -

Accusing someone of being responsible for Sandy Hook and roundly mocking his voters and him isn't exactly enduring, but then again maybe to people like you and Skroe or the horrifyingly autistic that is how you engender camaraderie.

Clinton said his plan would never happen under her, she flat out refused any sort of compromise from the outset.

Now I know maybe you and Skroe believe firmly that this is the time when Clinton will rally the masses to the cause of the American Imperium of sorts, but I have to tell you, even if you beat Trump that won't do jack shit to hard-right conservatism. Berry Goldwater was also a reviled conservative but loved by others, and even in defeat HIS conservatism would dominate for the rest of the century.
    I ask for specifics and get anything but. So Clinton saying that Sanders prioritized the rights of gun manufacturers over the victims of Sandy Hook's right to sue is saying he was responsible for the attack? That is insane. No honest reading of her statements could ever come to that conclusion. And how did she mock his voters? Please, show some specifics instead of just pretending something awful happened. I think when you actually look at the comments, they aren't nearly as bad as the pro-Sanders media was spinning.

But don't let the facts mess with your narrative that somehow Sanders was screwed out of the nomination.
    How is it my narrative? Did you not view the videos and links I pasted including your own where it says, "Supporters of presidential candidate Bernie Sanders bombarded social media with allegations that they were purposely disenfranchised"? No of course not.

Bush proved you can be a complete idiot and still win.
    There was a lot of second hand talk about how intelligent and personable Bush was behind closed doors. I think he was just a poor public speaker, which created the moments of awkwardness that gave way to him being labeled an Idiot. His facial expressions didn't help either, but he never really came off as comfortable giving speeches. Also didn't helped that he was sandwiched between Clinton and Obama, who were both fantastic public speakers.

The real President Bush shows through a lot in his post presidency interviews. Many people who have met him speak very highly of him.

How is it my narrative? Did you not view the videos and links I pasted including your own where it says, "Supporters of presidential candidate Bernie Sanders bombarded social media with allegations that they were purposely disenfranchised"? No of course not.
    Just because they complained the loudest does not mean they were the only ones affected. As I've already mentioned, polling stations were shut down in Arizona primarily in the areas with the highest minority populations (which are majority Clinton voters). In New York, the areas where the rolls were purged had outcomes that were the same as the surrounding neighborhoods (huge Clinton leads). It is a false narrative created to make Sanders voters feel like they were treated unfairly and it is complete bullshit. Face it, a "revolution" made almost entirely of the worst voting demographic is not likely to succeed.

It kills me the extent to which I have so completely colonized your brain.

You bring me up every post you get and I haven't posted in a few pages. I mean what's to say: the math doesn't lie - Hillary needs to assemble of a coalition of voters in a handful of states, and that's it. That's a much each problem to solve than becoming miss popular in San Francisco or something.

Also Barry Goldwater's defeat threw his far right conservatism into hard decline. It took Watergate discrediting (and destroying the careers of) the other wings of the Republican party, and the rise of Ronald Reagan, who was a politically ascendant figure through the 1960s and 1970s, to bring it into the fore. And even then, it existed uneasy with moderate-conservatism, which is why George H.W. Bush became vice President after a brutal primary campaign against Reagan in 1980. Reagan's term was a very uneasy balance between the two factions.

What really "killed" it was the failure of George H.W. Bush to get re-elected versus Bill Clinton in 1992. 1994 was the Republican Revolution and Contract with America, and there is a direct line from that to the 2000 primary between George W Bush and John McCain.

I wanted Ted Cruz to be the nominee because his kind of conservaism needs to be rejected again. A few years ago, I was saying that about Rick Santorum. Here's hoping this is the last we see of Cruz though.

This was a much more serious and respectful post than you frankly deserve.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    It kills me the extent to which I have so completely colonized your brain.

You bring me up every post you get and I haven't posted in a few pages. I mean what's to say: the math doesn't lie - Hillary needs to assemble of a coalition of voters in a handful of states, and that's it. That's a much each problem to solve than becoming miss popular in San Francisco or something.

Also Barry Goldwater's defeat threw his far right conservatism into hard decline. It took Watergate discrediting (and destroying the careers of) the other wings of the Republican party, and the rise of Ronald Reagan, who was a politically ascendant figure through the 1960s and 1970s, to bring it into the fore. And even then, it existed uneasy with moderate-conservatism, which is why George H.W. Bush became vice President after a brutal primary campaign against Reagan in 1980. Reagan's term was a very uneasy balance between the two factions.

What really "killed" it was the failure of George H.W. Bush to get re-elected versus Bill Clinton in 1992. 1994 was the Republican Revolution and Contract with America, and there is a direct line from that to the 2000 primary between George W Bush and John McCain.

I wanted Ted Cruz to be the nominee because his kind of conservaism needs to be rejected again. A few years ago, I was saying that about Rick Santorum. Here's hoping this is the last we see of Cruz though.

This was a much more serious and respectful post than you frankly deserve.
    When you say Ted Cruz's " type of conservatism", I presume you mean the religious right/social conservative wing of the GOP? Because frankly catering to them has been one of the GOP's main strengths in the last couple of decades. Say what you will of those people ( and I say a lot), they get out and vote when GOP candidates start up the " War on Christmas" brand of bullsht.

If the GOP dumps them, with what do you think they will be replaced?