Page 1 of 30
... LastLast

Mafia 69: The X-Men

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!

If you have interest in the game, head on over to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

Rules.

General You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted, and your alignment will be punished as a result

Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden. With the revelation of a players death, that role card of that player will be revealed.
    Since you signed up to play, play. If you have not posted in multiple day phases you will either lose your vote for that day or will lose your night action or both.
    *FOR THIS GAME: YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO CLAIM ANY CHARACTER FROM THE XMEN UNIVERSE. YOU MAY CLAIM A ROLE. ANY ATTEMPT TO CLAIM OR HINT AT YOUR CHARACTER WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT.*
    *Metagaming and discussions of potential character = role matchup is perfectly fine*

Questions

If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. You are best to ask in your quicktopic for a response.

The phases

Day Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten a modified majority at the end of day phase, they may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. The day will go on until someone reaches either a majority or a modified majority or the town decides to no-lynch at the end of the day phase. Day Phases WILL NOT end early.
    Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded. You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is. To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Jynx

The day phase lasts a maximum of 48 hours and will shorten late game at the mods discretion.

Night
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing. Action WILL be taken. The Night Phase will last a maximum of 24 hours.

Player List

. Allowyn
    . Kurenai
    . Listo
    . Valyrian

Day 1 No Lynch!
    Night 1 No Death!

Day 2 Kryllian playing Pyro- A Mafian Goon has been lynched! Page 14!
    Night 2 Xanjori playing Wolverine- Town Investigator has been killed! Page 14!

Day 3 Arialla playing Jubilee- Resident Town Member has been lynched! Page 19!
    Night 3 Monkz playing Mister Sinister- A Mafian Goon/Usurper has been killed! Page 19!
    Night 3 Virothe playing Jean Grey- A Mason has been killed! Page 19!

Day 4 Dupti playing Magneto- The Mafia Godfather has been lynched! Page 22!
    Night 4 Graeham playing Beast- The Doctor has been killed! Page 22!
    Night 4 Senna playing Callisto- The Snitch has been killed! Page 22!

Day 5 LellyBaby playing Mystique- The Mafian Framer has been lynched! Page 25!
    Night 5 Catta playing Rogue- A Mason has been killed! Page 25!

Day 6 Rixis playing Kitty "Shadow Cat" Pryde- Resident Town Member has been lynched! Page 26!
    Night 6 Anakso playing Iceman- Jailer has been killed! Page 26!
    Night 6 Robo playing Colossus- Resident Town Member has been killed! Page 26!

Day 7 Deth playing Cyclops- Resident Town Member has been lynched! Page 29!
    Night 7 Uggor playing Storm- JOAT has been killed! Page 29!
    Night 7 Largehorn playing Gambit- Resident Town Member has been killed! Page 29!

The Brotherhood has won!!!!!

Last edited by JynxieJ; 2016-05-22 at 05:07 PM.

First time I've ever even been on the first page of this thing. Uhhh... Uhh. >_>

I don't know what to DOOOOO HELP ME

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

If you didn't receive a role card let me know ASAP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow an hour late and I'm the 2nd none mod to post

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm here. if crackle was here we'd probably be on page 5 by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I'm here. if crackle was here we'd probably be on page 5 by now.
    I'm here now!!! Unfortunately I'm a mod this game! This shall be my post for the sub!

Vote Kryl

KILL MURDER MAIM!

7+ Year Old Account
    Geez Catta. I didn't even kill you last game!

All the people I'd want to kill D1 after the last game aren't playing...(Reti, Danner...) Oh I know...

Vote: Large

Geez Catta. I didn't even kill you last game!

All the people I'd want to kill D1 after the last game aren't playing...(Reti, Danner...) Oh I know...

Vote: Large
    Danner's not here and you didn't stop him dangit!

Oh, neat. I didn't realise the game had started. Here's me checking in!

7+ Year Old Account
    /sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffff

This has that new game smell I like so much.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Vote Kryl

KILL MURDER MAIM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    /sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffff

This has that new game smell I like so much.
    The weirdos got to the front page again.

- - - Updated - - -

My die of fate says 3, so that's where I shall vote.

vote: Arialla

10+ Year Old Account
    Page 1, yay !!

Wasn't expecting game to go up so soon, had a notification and was like ... wha???

Game was going up while I was getting up and ready for work, I am now at work.

Also

Vote: Robo

Cause I can

7+ Year Old Account
    @Catta

That is true. You were just such a tasty target we couldn't resist. It should be flattery! :-)

FoS all those who haven't posted yet. Must be lurking scum!

10+ Year Old Account
    @Catta

That is true. You were just such a tasty target we couldn't resist. It should be flattery! :-)

FoS all those who haven't posted yet. Must be lurking scum!
    Good thinking to throw suspicion on everybody not posting after our final member finally posted!

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow Robo. Thanks for outing the Kryll, Robo, Virothe, Rixis, Senna, Graeham, Catta, Anasko, Kurenai Mason group! Now we're all targets...

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Good thinking to throw suspicion on everybody not posting after our final member finally posted!
    Confirmed scum. Again.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow Robo. Thanks for outing the Kryll, Robo, Virothe, Rixis, Senna, Graeham, Catta, Anasko, Kurenai Mason group! Now we're all targets...
    Nice try scum. You're obviously scumbuddies with Robo. He already slipped!

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Suspect #1. Never trust a sheep.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Robo

Metal sheep = magneto.