10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/S3wO8pd.jpg

Yep, just the rig thanks!

Deleted
    While that's certainly a brilliant outfit for a female, this is anime so we're all allowed to be picky assholes. Therefore allow me to spout what most will indubitably consider heresy: not mah type!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    not mah type!
    The breasts or the vagina?

10+ Year Old Account
    random mayoiga theory (since nothing makes sense anyway) - The village draws out people's fears and/or regrets?: bears, jack + giant mitsumine in the woods, getting lost on the way back, daughter who disappeared, first guy who ended up in the river went to see someone he knew who shouldn't have been there either, random noises. Hah later in the episode the sponsorish guy mentioned "he's too focused on her he noticed her", which being in a completely new and unknown place can definitely do to you (IE being unable to sleep in a hotel / friend's place or so on)

My god just finished the episode and feel my thought might be on track for this series's plot at least...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Latest episode adapted one of the best parts of part 4.
    I really enjoyed the tower in part 4 :P
    Last edited by Suicidal Panda; 2016-04-30 at 04:50 PM.
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    The breasts or the vagina?
    The breasts are way out of proportion, caricaturally large. Slender is love, slender is life. Plus short hair is besuto.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Latest episode adapted one of the best parts of part 4.
    Yeah, the whole scene with the father and the photo was great. Was cool to see them show come of the consequences of Dio's actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kiznaiver 04 - Honoka is savage af. That was hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The breasts are way out of proportion, caricaturally large. Slender is love, slender is life. Plus short hair is besuto.
    I actually know a girl who has a similar body. also, just past shoulder length hair is best.

irl venting

So it's my birthday today, woke up to tons of HBD texts and an otanjobi text from the gf too. Check my skype and had a message from her imouto and come to find out their mother died this morning and gf didn't want to tell me on my birthday because my sister died on my birthday 5 years ago. Only thing that I can think about is how my birthday is going to bring her pain every year. I feel awful for so many reasons right now, and knowing she feels that much worse breaks my heart.

sorry for irl shitpost drama, just had to get it off my chest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    random mayoiga theory (since nothing makes sense anyway) - The village draws out people's fears and/or regrets?: bears, jack + giant mitsumine in the woods, getting lost on the way back, daughter who disappeared, first guy who ended up in the river went to see someone he knew who shouldn't have been there either, random noises. Hah later in the episode the sponsorish guy mentioned "he's too focused on her he noticed her", which being in a completely new and unknown place can definitely do to you (IE being unable to sleep in a hotel / friend's place or so on)

My god just finished the episode and feel my thought might be on track for this series's plot at least...

- - - Updated - - -

I really enjoyed the tower in part 4 :P
    Eh its yokai:
    http://yokai.wikia.com/wiki/Kitsune

Don't sweat the details!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    irl venting

So it's my birthday today, woke up to tons of HBD texts and an otanjobi text from the gf too. Check my skype and had a message from her imouto and come to find out their mother died this morning and gf didn't want to tell me on my birthday because my sister died on my birthday 5 years ago. Only thing that I can think about is how my birthday is going to bring her pain every year. I feel awful for so many reasons right now, and knowing she feels that much worse breaks my heart.

2016 needs a do over.
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I actually know a girl who has a similar body. also, just past shoulder length hair is best.
    Slim girl with ridiculously big boobs, a cute face and shoulder length hair? What are you even doing shitposting here?

You know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    irl venting

Holy shit. Holy, holy shit.

I don't even know how hard it might be for you, not only the pain that you probably feel every single year at this day remembering about your sister, but now the person that you loves the most will most likely always be sad on your birthday as well...

Fuck. Why does it have to be so cruel like this, why this day in specific, why... Just why.

Life sometimes does those things... I hope you two can find strength at one another, sustain each other and keep going forward. If there's someone that can make you feel better at this day every year, it's her. And the same for her, you're the one who can help with it. Stay strong.

Hope things get better

And you really don't need to say sorry or call it a shitpost, it isn't. There are people here who will read and try to help, we can't really do much but even then, some care.

Also, take one:

Last edited by Artorius; 2016-04-30 at 05:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slim girl with ridiculously big boobs, a cute face and shoulder length hair? What are you even doing shitposting here?
    Basically I know a bunch of hot girls, knowing one in particular doesn't exactly change anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Started reading Trinity Seven since I'm caught up with what else I was reading and I remembered laughing a lot at the anime.

Arata is such a fun MC.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Started reading Trinity Seven since I'm caught up with what else I was reading and I remembered laughing a lot at the anime.

Arata is such a fun MC.
    I wouldn't mind a second season.

Yes I have shit taste, Shadow.

7+ Year Old Account
    The fourth wall breaking in the manga is killing me. I'm such an easy sell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Really excited for this, even though I'm still waiting for Commie to sub second season so I don't have to watch video with terrible, terrible, quality.

Just realized: Edward is 15 when the story of Fullmetal Alchemist takes place, correct? Well... (ending spoilers) if the finale takes place a year after the start of the series, then Edward proposed to Winry at the age of 16...

I don't think people got married that young even back in the 1900's (even though they did commonly in their early twenties).

I wonder how he'd support the family without an alchemist's salary, no college money and no degrees. Maybe the government gave him a job, or Winry's automail work kept him afloat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Just realized: Edward is 15 when the story of Fullmetal Alchemist takes place, correct? Well... (ending spoilers) if the finale takes place a year after the start of the series, then Edward proposed to Winry at the age of 16...

I don't think people got married that young even back in the 1900's (even though they did commonly in their early twenties).

I wonder how he'd support the family without an alchemist's salary, no college money and no degrees. Maybe the government gave him a job, or Winry's automail work kept him afloat?
    Even today you can marry at 16 with guardians' permission.

Ed might no longer be an alchemist, but he has a wealth of related knowledge, and studying alchemy involves much more than just those arcane formulae. It's a science firmly grounded in the reality, and scientific knowledge is valuable even if you can't do magic. I'm sure there's a cosy lil' desk job he can make a living off of, assuming he didn't save up enough of a fortune to retire off of with his whole "saving the country/world" shtick. And in the worst case Winry's automail workshop surely can give him employment. Wouldn't be the first time he's under her, in more than one way.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-04-30 at 09:25 PM.