Aston Villa... lol

Worst side I've ever seen in my life.

Shame Pardew couldn't send the Geordies down
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

What kind of protests will we see from Arsenal today?
    Will they be as pathetic as their title challenge?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    What kind of protests will we see from Arsenal today?
    Will they be as pathetic as their title challenge?
    Bold statement coming from the defending 'Champions'.

Glass houses etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck sake, thought we'd got shot of Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Bold statement coming from the defending 'Champions'.

Glass houses etc...
    The only reason why we're where we are is the shambles of our pre-season. 3 weeks prep time with a trip to USA in the middle?

Arsenal have been making pathetic title challenges for years.
    I bet this protest consists of a half-arsed walk out when they've already won the match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mackems in metldown at the moment. Apparently Cabaye told Darlow where he was going to put the penalty before the match.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    The only reason why we're where we are is the shambles of our pre-season. 3 weeks prep time with a trip to USA in the middle?

Arsenal have been making pathetic title challenges for years.
    I bet this protest consists of a half-arsed walk out when they've already won the match.
    We're losing this game as this rate. Not only have Arsenal become shite - they are boring as fuck to watch now.

Quote Originally Posted by notebookonmydesk View Post
    We're losing this game as this rate. Not only have Arsenal become shite - they are boring as fuck to watch now.
    Yep. Arsenal used to be one of the most entertaining teams to watch. Hated them for that.
    Now they're just pathetically mediocre.

Hope we lose. More pressure on the board the better.

And lol at the people who boo'd the banners. Absolute cuckolds.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Adams View Post
    Hope we lose. More pressure on the board the better.

And lol at the people who boo'd the banners. Absolute cuckolds.
    Dem banners though.

At least we laminated ours.

Too many Wenger cucks who would let him fuck their wife then suck his balls to get a proper protest going with laminated banners.

Deleted
    Think the best banners I've seen were the Sports Direct Pardew out ones - made me chuckle.

Welbeck finally comes on

but fucking IWOBI comes off

get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked get sacked

Wenger trolling arsenal fans with that substitution?

YEEEE ma boi danny

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Wenger trolling arsenal fans with that substitution?
    Evidently not...

If you're going to protest, fly your banners from a plane. That's the classy way.

If you're going to protest then stay outside the stadium and don't buy a ticket (or don't take your seat if you've got a season ticket).

Guess Arsenal have been protesting for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    If you're going to protest then stay outside the stadium and don't buy a ticket (or take your seat if you've got a season ticket).

Guess Arsenal have been protesting for ages.
    The ticket exchange has been absolutely flooded the past month or so. When there's so many season ticket holders giving up seats that there's not even enough stinky tourists to buy them all, you know there's problems.

The big question if you want to replace Wenger is who to replace him with. Then whether even the best manager change is a big enough shift for regular title challenges.

A change in manager is the realistic change, but is it actually going to make any positive difference?