Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reetuk View Post
    Like what exactly? Operational combat readiness of Eurofighters that is below 50%? German APC`s that use brooms as training props for troops?
    Well, that explains this then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    So you want to make bilateral treaties with other EU members but won't give them a say in the matter? That is a bold opinion on how the world should work!
    If we're to do that with France, as an example, there's no fucking reason why Finland should have a say in it. It should be Sweden and France. Not Sweden, france and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    If we're to do that with France, as an example, there's no fucking reason why Finland should have a say in it. It should be Sweden and France. Not Sweden, france and everyone else.
    So you only ever want to negotiate with one state at a time?
    So that you get 27 votes when everyone else gets only one if all of them happen do agree with each other but not with you?
    Great vision of fairness, I'm glad we have you around!

(In each bilateral treaty both sides would get one "vote", thus you would get 27 and the other 27 states would get one each.)

Deleted
    So you only ever want to negotiate with one state at a time?
    So that you get 27 votes when everyone else gets only one if all of them happen do agree with each other but not with you?
    Great vision of fairness, I'm glad we have you around!

(In each bilateral treaty both sides would get one "vote", thus you would get 27 and the others 27 one each.)
    No, there should be the vote of the swedish government on it and the vote of the other parts government, nobody else.

No, there should be the vote of the swedish government on it and the vote of the other parts government, nobody else.
    And if it is something like trade they would do this with every one of those 27 other states who already agreed to their terms between each other?
    Then that would be exactly what I have described. It's just that you do not want to see it because it is so obviously wrong to do it that way.

There are more than the two states you seem to imagine ("Sweden" and "The Rest of The World") on our earth.
    But I see your problem if you cannot count past two.

Deleted
    And if it is something like trade they would do this with every one of those 27 other states who already agreed to their terms between each other?
    Then that would be exactly what I have described. It's just that you do not want to see it because it is so obviously wrong to do it that way.

There are more than the two states you seem to imagine ("Sweden" and "The Rest of The World") on our earth.
    But I see your problem if you cannot count past two.
    I see you can't grasp that I think countries should deal with other countries individually in such matters and not let others interfere.

I see you can't grasp that I think countries should deal with other countries individually in such matters and not let others interfere.
    You're quite isolated in that.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

And you seem to be unable to grasp that there are things in this world that might concern more than two parties. (Yes, I know, numbers beyond two are hard.)

Or more likely: You are fully aware of the problem I pointed out and that is exactly why you want to negotiate individually.

Deleted
    And you seem to be unable to grasp that there are things in this world that might concern more than two parties. (Yes, I know, numbers beyond two are hard.)

Or more likely: You are fully aware of the problem I pointed out and that is exactly why you want to negotiate individually.
    Us making a deal with Finland or Denmark is of no fucking concern to France or UK.

Mooneye, you sound exactly like some people in Latvia. The big bad EU is taking everything away, lets cry now.
    Ignore, of course, the SHITLOAD of money put into infrastructure, EU being the only thing that actually keeps our farmers at least a bit competetive through funding, open borders (oh how many would wail if Schengen would stop existing) and some fricking standards set in place for everyone.

I have no idea from exactly where you get the notion that EU is dictating the policy in Sweden. EU is not separate entity outside of Sweden. Sweden is EU. EU is Sweden. As is the small Estonia, as is the big Germany, as is Greece or Spain or Poland. And small countries have power, through veto rights and they have been used.

EU is not here to just give something to you without any return. This was explained to you in this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Mooneye, you sound exactly like some people in Latvia. The big bad EU is taking everything away, lets cry now.
    Why don't they rejoin Russia then?

Deleted
    http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22735237.ab

Russian agents working actively in Sweden to stop the NATO agreement

Russian intelligence agents are actively working in Sweden to influence the debate on the host country agreement with NATO.
    Among other things, security conferences have been infiltrated.
    - At least on such a conference attended by a participant that we can connect to the Russian intelligence service, said SAPO chief analyst at counterintelligence William Young to DN.
    The debate on the host country agreement with NATO has been hot during the winter. On May 25, parliament should debate - and decide - if the host country agreement with NATO.
    Now reveals DN that the debate has been manipulated by the secret Russian agents. According to the Security Police have one or more meetings with the national security theme infiltrated by Russian intelligence.
    - At least on such a conference attended by a participant that we can connect to the Russian intelligence service, said counter-espionage chief analyst William Young told the newspaper.
    was active
    According to the Security Service acted as the agent in question actively in the conference and ran a critical line against the host country agreement.
    What organization which organized the conference infiltrated want SAPO not state but Dagens Nyheter cites the examples of meetings arranged by the left and peace organizations, ABF and the People and Defence .
    In addition to the covert influence operations that have now revealed Sapo in his newly published yearbook noted that "Russia through public statements has tried to influence the debate on Sweden's security policy choices."
    What arguments it has dealt with the Defense Minister Peter Hultqvist (S) exemplified in interviews and in a speech at the security conference People and defense in Salen 2015 when he denounced some of it made ​​against the host country agreement as "lies and damned poem".
    dismissed data
    In his speech he dismissed the following information lies:
    - The fact that Sweden would be forced to place nuclear weapons on its soil.
    - That Sweden would have to approve permanent NATO bases on its soil.
    - The soldiers from NATO countries would be covered by the penal immunity for crimes committed on Swedish soil.
    "When things like this spread in the debate undergrowth, it is about as uncertainty and plant myths. It is a classic way to work for those who want to undermine." Said Peter Hultqvist.
    Host Country Agreement with NATO In brief that NATO should be able to operate in Sweden during the exercises, crises and war - at the invitation of Sweden after the government decision in each case.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Why don't they rejoin Russia then?
    You mean, get occupied again? And I fail to see your point. Which is... ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You mean, get occupied again? And I fail to see your point. Which is... ?
    It wasn't occupied, it was part of the Empire itself.

Honest question - why do anti-EU people always use "United States of Europe" as a snarl term? Does anyone really think that the USA is badly organized or that any states are being oppressed and bullied by the evil federal government? I get that there are cultural and historical lines that people have an interest in preserving which would make a political union unfeasible, but why pick the US of all places as an example of sovereignty-wrecking federal tyranny?

Deleted
    NATO is just Naruto without Ru(ssia).

It wasn't occupied, it was part of the Empire itself.
    Yes, it was occupied and made a part of the Empire. Exactly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Honest question - why do anti-EU people always use "United States of Europe" as a snarl term? Does anyone really think that the USA is badly organized or that any states are being oppressed and bullied by the evil federal government? I get that there are cultural and historical lines that people have an interest in preserving which would make a political union unfeasible, but why pick the US of all places as an example of sovereignty-wrecking federal tyranny?
    USA's fatality rates are higher than those of even the Gaza Strip. Chicago, Compton etc, they have near zero control over their "civilians".

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it was occupied and made a part of the Empire. Exactly.
    Just like all of America, no difference.

USA's fatality rates are higher than those of even the Gaza Strip. Chicago, Compton etc, they have near zero control over their "civilians".

- - - Updated - - -

Just like all of America, no difference.

But why let facts get in the way of a good bullshitting / lie ?

(of course you're just an anti-American shitposter and don't actually care).

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

But why let facts get in the way of a good bullshitting / lie ?

(of course you're just an anti-American shitposter and don't actually care).

He mentioned fatality rates. You post crime rates. Nor did you post any comparison to the areas he mentioned.

Not saying you are wrong or he is right. Just saying you are answering with the wrong info.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2016-05-01 at 01:49 AM.