Question If you could engineer one animal to your liking?

If you could take any animal from the wild or captivity and shape either it's physical form, personality and/or intellect, what animal would that be and why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    If you could take any animal from the wild or captivity and shape either it's physical form, personality and/or intellect, what animal would that be and why?
    I want to make neckbeards go on all fours with a buttplug while yelling Japanese slurs.

spider-shark, or shark-spider. whichever one is the bigger nightmare fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    spider-shark, or shark-spider. whichever one is the bigger nightmare fuel.

This?

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    [IMG]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5587/14043113420_52e799e633_o.jpg[IMG]

This?
    /taps fingers evily
    yeeeesh

*insert list of Pokemon*

cat-girls =P
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Chickie-knobs.

This is the latest," said Crake.
    What they were looking at was a large bulblike object that seemed to be covered with stippled whitish-yellow skin. Out of it came twenty thick fleshy tubes, and at the end of each tube another bulb was growing.

"What the hell is it?" said Jimmy.

"Those are chickens," said Crake. "Chicken parts. Just the breasts, on this one. They've got ones that specialize in drumsticks too, twelve to a growth unit.

"But there aren't any heads..."

"That's the head in the middle," said the woman. "There's a mouth opening at the top, they dump nutrients in there. No eyes or beak or anything, they don't need those."
    -Oryx and Crake - Margaret Atwood
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    I would create a special kind of spider, that does the exact same thing as other kinds of spiders - but doesn't look like one. Whatsoever.
    It would also hunt any other kind of spider. Including the ^spider-shark. Say goodbye to your creation of terror!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I would simply engineer my existing dog to have the life span of a human.

Deleted
    You know, first I thought I'd want a bigger cat that lives longer and is still domestic.

Then I thought I want an intelligent dragon.

But I actually want hippogryphs... wait... can I have dryads? They're only half animals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'd make spiders spontaneously combust upon taking a single step. They'd be wiped out within the hour!

Deleted
    I would create something like Alien and then release it into the wild to give Nature a fighting chance.

Me. I'd jack all my stats up to max.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I would just be happy with a monkey that wouldn't spend its days either masturbating furiously or throwing shit everywhere.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.