Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Not even that, it's Future Hawkman, not her Hawkman. Her Hawkman is already dead. It's like 150 years in the future, so they probably reincarnated a few times in between!
    they still havent gotten around to the fact there should be two hawkmen since he died in.. the 60s? i cant remember
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I just assumed his spirit would stay in a sort of limbo till the current carter joins the legends or whatever.

This show is full of loopholes anyways, only reason why I watch it is because nothing else even remotely interesting is on thursday for me besides archer. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they still havent gotten around to the fact there should be two hawkmen since he died in.. the 60s? i cant remember
    Not really, Carter Hall may have died in the 60s but was probably born in either the late 70s or 80s. There won't be 2 because he died before he was born, unless there is already one present somewhere else at the time he died in the 60s.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Not really, Carter Hall may have died in the 60s but was probably born in either the late 70s or 80s. There won't be 2 because he died before he was born, unless there is already one present somewhere else at the time he died in the 60s.
    why not? would their souls combine?
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I don't think Kendra or Carter reincarnate anymore after Savage dies.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

why dont they just put savage in a really deep hole and leave him there

I actually think I figured out how Rip could've fixed things right from the start.

Instead of killing Savage back in Egypt, he should've killed Carter.

Cassandra Savage was awesome, btw. Altho I don't understand why she didn't just take on a leadership role within Savage's forces and try to curtail them from within.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I actually think I figured out how Rip could've fixed things right from the start.

Instead of killing Savage back in Egypt, he should've killed Carter.

Cassandra Savage was awesome, btw. Altho I don't understand why she didn't just take on a leadership role within Savage's forces and try to curtail them from within.
    or kill both the hawks well before savage meets them.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    or kill both the hawks well before savage meets them.
    NO NO! He must travel back to when they are children, kidnap them, and take them to the planet Thanagar, thus retconning them into aliens from Thanagar and taking Vandal Savage out of the equation.

- - - Updated - - -

why not? would their souls combine?
    Because unless one of them has time traveled, like the one who died, there would only ever be one in existence. Reincarnation isn't necessarily instantaneous and still requires the death of the current host, so you have to wait for the next host to be born.

There are two possibilities with his death, Carter died and his soul creates the next Hawkman sometime in 2016, or Carter died and created a new Hawkman in the 60s. The problem with the second would eventually lead to 2 Hawkmen in the 90s, one young and one old. However Carter would then would have become a temporal anomalym constantly looping between birth in the 90s and death in the 60s, which would mean that Kendra could not find Carter in 2166 because he would not exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Looks like next week Rip decides they will deliver Savage to the Time Masters. Guess we'll finally learn that Savage is actually in charge of the Time Masters soon.
    My thoughts as well

While I did like her, it seemed odd that she wouldn't KNOW her father was what he was.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

she is my new waifu

- - - Updated - - -

While I did like her, it seemed odd that she wouldn't KNOW her father was what he was.
    when you live under a dictator its very easy for him to manipulate information.

I wonder if their changing of history that got Poe Dameron* to unleash the Armageddon Virus five years earlier than original timeline was a factor in Cassandra's turning; the "he was a teenager" argument disappears.

*Tis a joke

when you live under a dictator its very easy for him to manipulate information.
    Sure, but... why would he? When he was mentoring little hitler and stuff, why did he teach his daughter that he was a good guy trying to help? Did he neglect to mention his immortality too?

Sure, but... why would he? When he was mentoring little hitler and stuff, why did he teach his daughter that he was a good guy trying to help? Did he neglect to mention his immortality too?
    she says at some point after being captured that she's the daughter of an immortal so she at least knows that much.

its pretty obvious why a father would paint himself as a good guy and not the murderer of their mother to his child.

7+ Year Old Account
    Plot twist: time can't actually be changed and Savage's rise to power is actually their fault

its pretty obvious why a father would paint himself as a good guy and not the murderer of their mother to his child.
    Nyah, I'm sure there have been tons of badguys that raised new badguys. As for the mother-death, easy enough to paint that as something else or her weakness or whatever. It just seems like he was setting her up to someday realize he's lied to her all along. (Which, I mean, that's certainly her role in the plot, so yeah.)

I just don't see why he'd care really, rather than just ditching her or raising her as a suitable commander.

I'm not really even sure why I watch this show anymore.

"I knew you time traveled, so I developed the technology", because once you know something exists, the hard part is done...

They need to rename this show: "Confederacy of Idiots."

Seriously, it seems like every last character on this show always opts to do the stupidest thing he or she could possibly do.