Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why do you keep starting stupid threads? 9/13 of your threads that you started this month are locked. Most of those after only a few posts.

OT: I don't.

Deleted
    Not sure what for. But no, she can look if she wants to. Nothing interesting going on really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont want her looking at my phone because i have a bunch of disgusting and lude pics on there. She would probly think less of me. Simple as that.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I value my privacy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mai mai mai mai chai cai View Post
    why do men have problem with gf looking in their phone? why get so angry if you check their phone if they are away?
    because its an invasion of privacy and lack of trust. if you dont respect me enough to respect my privacy and dont trust me enough to let me have my privacy, then the relationship ends right then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsinn View Post
    I dont want her looking at my phone because i have a bunch of disgusting and lude pics on there. She would probly think less of me. Simple as that.
    lol! well at least you are honest

15+ Year Old Account
    Because we are human.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    Men or women who freak out and don't want their partner to look at their phone have something to hide. Every single time. Might be something minor like complaining to a friend about the partner or something major, but that is the answer to the question. Same goes for social media, etc etc.

At the same time trying to spy on someones personal business however you go about doing it is pretty messed up. and both sides represent serious problems.
    nope. nothing to hide, but you still dont get to invade my privacy. Being in a relationship is about two individuals trusting and respectign each other, not morphing into one homogeneous entity. I would never invade someones privacy like that, and I expect the same in return, its non negotiable.

It's a trust thing. When I was 16 and was depressed instead of my parents talking to me I was put through a forced drug test. I didn't do drugs so I had nothing to hide, but I really hated it.

My phone has a few brain games on it. Hearthstone. Family, guild mates and a few friends on my phone and a bunch of work schedules. I'd let her see my phone but I'd still be offended and know she has trust issues. And to me trust needs to be there to continue forward.
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2016-04-30 at 10:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    who does this sockpuppet account belong to?
    Tennisace probably

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I don't have an issue, because I have nothing to hide, but I also do like my own privacy to be respected, and not constantly invaded because they have paranoia issues.
    Yeah that covers it all. I don't have to deal with unearned suspicion.

It depends on why they are doing it. There is probably an trust issue if they feel compelled to dig around in there. Lack of trust is a pretty big deal in a relationship.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Please don't make sweeping generalizations like this.
    Its really demeaning.
    There are far more people who get along well enough to not have anything to hide between each other.

The ones that DON'T may have an issue.
    Its probably because they think they are pimps and any interaction they have with any women they save for eternity.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I didn't know "men" had issues with it. Odd, that I can stand buck naked in front of a girl, have her lick my ass, give me a sloppy blow job and spray her down my man butter, but holy hell if she touches my phone, that's a violation of our mutual trust !!!!!

fun story that happened to a freind of mine: he met a girl he went to school with after a long time and just texted her to talk about what they did after finishing school.

Then his girlfriend of almost 3 years (at that point) scooped through his phone and had a huge fit about him texting with a girl. She didn't even bother asking him about it,
    just left him and started talking shit about him online.

PS: sorry for the bad english, not my native language

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Tennisace probably
    Seems likely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Odd, that I can stand buck naked in front of a girl, have her lick my ass, give me a sloppy blow job and spray her down my man butter, but holy hell if she touches my phone, that's a violation of our mutual trust !!!!!
    You can't - or shouldn't - do that without asking her first though, can you? I guess that is what it's about for most people - someone looking through their personal stuff without at least asking first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    who does this sockpuppet account belong to?
    Gonna guess Tennisace
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I didn't know "men" had issues with it. Odd, that I can stand buck naked in front of a girl, have her lick my ass, give me a sloppy blow job and spray her down my man butter, but holy hell if she touches my phone, that's a violation of our mutual trust !!!!!
    Those two things are very different.

And no, privacy doesn't go out the window because you let me nut on you. Why would it?

Quote Originally Posted by mai mai mai mai chai cai View Post
    why do men have problem with gf looking in their phone? why get so angry if you check their phone if they are away?
    For the same reason women like my ex-girlfriend had, it proved she was cheating. If someone gets upset that their significant other is looking at their phone, chances are they are trying to hide something they did wrong.