Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    <tantrum>
    I obviously bolded the parts I had changed to make a point. The lazy arguments you make here have been made before, in this very country, to excuse the same kind of disgusting behavior you are championing right now.

It's fine if you want to take your toys and leave now though, I understand. Hope you feel better soon
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I obviously bolded the parts I had changed to make a point. The lazy arguments you make here have been made before, in this very country, to excuse the same kind of disgusting behavior you are championing right now.

It's fine if you want to take your toys and leave now though, I understand. Hope you feel better soon
    Nobody else knows that you changed the parts in the quote. That's the dishonesty in it. You did it to make me appear racist and bigoted to others because you were failing in those attempts on your own. That's childish and pathetic. And I feel fine.

If the transgender thing was categorzied as a sickness as it should be, then this "problem" wouldn't exist, now would it?
    Last edited by Raqubor; 2016-04-30 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Grammar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody else knows that you changed the parts in the quote.
    It is a full quote, anyone can click the link and see exactly what you said.

But yeah by all means fall back on your victim complex because you have no rational argument or explanation for your bigotry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    If the transgender thing was categorzied as a sickness as it should be, then this "problem" wouldn't exist, now would it?
    The same thing could be said about you!

Funny how that works, isn't it?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Says you. I am afraid that's not really enough basis for something to be categorized as a sickness.

The same thing could be said about you!

Funny how that works, isn't it?
    Funny how your comment makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Says you. I am afraid that's not really enough basis for something to be categorized as a sickness.
    If the Raqubor thing was categorzied as a sickness as it should be, then this "problem" wouldn't exist, now would it?
    My point exactly.

Funny how your comment makes no sense.
    Didn't mean to confuse you, buddy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Protestors want anyone with a weiner to go to the men's room. That or they just want the XY to stay in men's room. They lack consistency in many ways tbh.
    It's like earlier in this thread, one guy didn't want a chick with a penis using the same restroom as his little girl, but by his standards, someone who looks like a manly man but has a vagina should use the woman's restroom with his little girl.

There's incredible inconsistency, and their only argument seems to be

that somehow sexual predators are going to abuse the shit out of a rule that Target (and other businesses) have had for... years.

That's right, this is nothing new, this is just Target reaffirming a rule they've had in effect for almost a decade, if not longer.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    that somehow sexual predators are going to abuse the shit out of a rule that Target (and other businesses) have had for... years.

That's right, this is nothing new, this is just Target reaffirming a rule they've had in effect for almost a decade, if not longer.
    Well they needed at least some excuse for enshrining their religious bigotry into law, even if it is transparent and flimsy and reeking of bullshit.

There's no posturing. There was no spouting of garbage or sexual fantasies. Look up what the word lecherous means.
    Hmm...

Simple Definition of lecherous

: having or showing an excessive or disgusting interest in sex
    Taken from merriam-webster.com

Hmm, still not seeing how Lecherous couldn't infer or imply "sexual fantasies", but maybe I am looking at the wrong dictionary.

adjective
    given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
    erotically suggestive; inciting to lust:
    Derived from Lechery:

noun, plural lecheries.
    unrestrained or excessive indulgence of sexual desire.
    a lecherous act.
    Taken from:
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/lecherous http://www.dictionary.com/browse/lechery

Still, I would be safe to assume that "sexual fantasies" could be inferred from Lecherous. But maybe I shouldn't be looking at the internet definition, I know, I got a big ass dictionary in my house. Let me see what that says!

Lecherous, a. [ME, lecherous, from OFr. lecherie, lewdness, lechery.]
    1. Addicted to lewdness; unrestrained in sexual indulgence; lustful; lewd; as, a lecherous man.
    2. Provoking lust; as, a lecherous novel.
    Taken from Webster's HUGE ASS New Universal Unabridged Dictionary.

So yes, I would say that "sexual fantasies" can be inferred from lecherous.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    So yes, I would say that "sexual fantasies" can be inferred from lecherous.
    Lol now look up the difference between inferred and implied.

Are you a psychologist or psychiatrist? No? Then it's not up to you to label something as a sickness.

The whole boycott is pretty dumb if you ask me. Pretty sure the "predators and voyeurs" are not going to worry about what the store's policy is. The only people who the policy affects are those who are planning to simply take a pee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still, that's a whole lot of time thinking about the things you would do to young girls, and the fact that you mentioned your daughter....

I'm not even sure why you would think it was ok to broadcast any of it but it definitely proves the point that you aren't the type of person anyone should be coming to for discussion on reasonable legislation and public policy.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2016-04-30 at 11:46 PM.

Oh I know the difference. Reader infers, writer implies. What you are trying to imply is that some how lecherous wouldn't include "sexual fantasies" in a broad definition. What I am inferring is, well, take it away Inigo Montoya!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chipwood View Post
    The whole boycott is pretty dumb if you ask me. Pretty sure the "predators and voyeurs" are not going to worry about what the store's policy is. The only people who the policy affects are those who are planning to simply take a pee.
    Yep, once again it seems to be plain for anyone without an agenda to see.

Guess we'll just have to wait for this to work itself through the courts. It's a shame conservative politicians are more concerned with harming their constituents for profit and enshrining religious bigotry into law than actually doing their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I'm not the only one. The undegenerate part of the world where people still have backbone, morals and common sense say this.
    Tell me, how can someone be tolerated for mutilating themselves to look like the opposite gender? How is that not fucking perverted and sick?
    These people need psychiatric help. Or grow some balls, cause apparently menhood is too tough for them. They had to pussy out.
    I also have another theory: they literally have no special talents, skills or personality, so they are attention whoring. Same goes for faggots, vegans, crossfitter, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Oh I know the difference. Reader infers, writer implies. What you are trying to imply is that some how lecherous wouldn't include "sexual fantasies" in a broad definition. What I am inferring is, well, take it away Inigo Montoya!
    Yes. He inferred sexual fantasies from me reference to sexual desire. Those are two different things.

- - - Updated - - -

Still, that's a whole lot of time thinking about the things you would do to young girls, and the fact that you mentioned your daughter....
    I never mentioned a daughter. I don't have a daughter. You're pathetic.

Deleted
    I'm not the only one. The undegenerate part of the world where people still have backbone, morals and common sense say this.
    Again. Who defines who those people are? You?

Tell me, how can someone be tolerated for mutilating themselves to look like the opposite gender? How is that not fucking perverted and sick?
    How is it any of your business what others do with their lives and bodies?

Or grow some balls, cause apparently menhood is too tough for them. They had to pussy out.
    What a silly notion. But also: What about FtM Trans people then? Was "womenhood" too tough for them?

I also have another theory: they literally have no special talents, skills or personality, so they are attention whoring. Same goes for faggots, vegans, crossfitter, etc...
    Anything to back this theory up? Or just something you want to believe because it makes you feel good?

Didn't mean to confuse you, buddy.
    You didn't man, pointless bullshit flys over my head.