Poll: how important

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Question how is important that your partner is a very attractive?

how is important that your partner is a very attractive? very important or not ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think if you started dating a person its because you found them attractive, physically and mentally

Please stop making new threads 1 minute after the last was created

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It's somewhat important, I'd say.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Very important. I need to be physically attracted to somebody.

Also they need to be attractive enough that other people don't talk smack about them being not attractive enough.

Would never want to be the guy in my group of friends that is dating the ugly one.

By default, not important as the vast majority of people aren't "very attractive".
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

I don't know about "very" attractive, but she has to be attractive enough.

If I'm going to spend a lot of time with someone (or even the rest of my life with them), I gotta find them pleasing to look at.

its very important that I am attracted to her. Its not important that she is "Very attractive".

I tend to like shortish slightly curvy girls with auburn hair.

very important, they must be at the least, VERY attractive because i dont know how i could get physical with someone that i am not attracted to lol.

it matters if they are attractive to me. IDGAF how other people feel.

Very important, how can my dick be attracted if she's unattractive?

7+ Year Old Account
    Physical attraction is the foundation of an intimate relationship so pretty much everyone wants a prospective partner to be attractive to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Please stop making new threads 1 minute after the last was created
    Yes, please. "why is sky blue and do you agree"
    Last edited by Mistame; 2016-04-30 at 10:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    what's next, how important is it that your partner is smart? or how important is it that your partner has a amazing personality?

Physical attraction is the lure. Which is all part of the package with sexual attraction.

I'm reminded of a quote:

You know, I think I understand what you're like now. You're very beautiful and you think men are only interested in you because you're beautiful, but you want them to be interested in you because you're you. The problem is, aside from all that beauty, you're not very interesting. You're rude, you're hostile, you're sullen, you're withdrawn. I know you want someone to look past all that at the real person underneath but the only reason anyone would bother to look past all that is because you're beautiful. Ironic, isn't it? In an odd way you're your own problem.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Very important. I need to be physically attracted to somebody.

Also they need to be attractive enough that other people don't talk smack about them being not attractive enough.

Would never want to be the guy in my group of friends that is dating the ugly one.
    Why the fuck would you ever care about that if you find her attractive?

That my partner is a very attractive what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Why the fuck would you ever care about that if you find her attractive?
    i was wondering the same.....
    i really hope he is trolling xD lol
    to care about what the "bros" think...might as well wear a tapout shirt and tribal tattoos.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    it matters if they are attractive to me. IDGAF how other people feel.
    All that needs to be said. I completely agree with you.

Could you maybe provide more answers in the future? Some in between wouldn't hurt!

To answer the question in my own words; it has some import to me. I'd hope that my partner is at least cute and not hard on the eyes. I don't need nor demand a bombshell nor anything really close when you want to get down to it. Girl next door? Yes please. Chubby, adorable nerd? Mhm. I'm game. For me it's about a 70/30 split with the greater sum favoring personality.

Very important. With that said, it is just as important as being intelligent.

You can't have a long term relationship if her talking points come from reality television shows.

You also can't have a long term relationship if she looks like her face was his with ugly stick repeatedly.

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder so this is going to vary from person to person.