I find it funny how on release I said how Devourer (think it was called something different back then) was a terrible item and would just cause toxic gameplay and it took them this long to realize it. Was fairly obvious it was not good for the game in any fashion, there are non scaling ways of making AA junglers relevant without making them in many cases vastly superior to their counterparts

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the amount of "your attack deals X extra magic damage!" items in the game. It's just. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

so i have been playing a super annoying singed
    i have move speed quints, magic pen, ability power, armor and some MR runes as well.
    i like playing the "you'll never catch me singed and i love to proxy the minions like an A-HOLE and annoy them as much as i can lol.

so...i need an opinion on the summoner spells you use on him? lately i have been trying out different ones:
    ghost (move speed) and flash
    ghost and heal
    flash and teleport
    flash and heal (heal has helped me quite a bit actually, just to be even more annoying to them when they think my health is going to drop)

What summoner spells do you guys prefer on the annoying singed? i know people have different playstyles, but it's really hard to make up my mind lol, ghost and flash has saved me from a lot, but teleport ghost is super helpful too...ugh heal is even helpful..idk lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeupOnFLEEK View Post
    so i have been playing a super annoying singed
    i have move speed quints, magic pen, ability power, armor and some MR runes as well.
    i like playing the "you'll never catch me singed and i love to proxy the minions like an A-HOLE and annoy them as much as i can lol.

so...i need an opinion on the summoner spells you use on him? lately i have been trying out different ones:
    ghost (move speed) and flash
    ghost and heal
    flash and teleport
    flash and heal (heal has helped me quite a bit actually, just to be even more annoying to them when they think my health is going to drop)

What summoner spells do you guys prefer on the annoying singed? i know people have different playstyles, but it's really hard to make up my mind lol, ghost and flash has saved me from a lot, but teleport ghost is super helpful too...ugh heal is even helpful..idk lol.
    Have you tried ghost and exhaust? That sounds super fucking annoying, but teleport/flash or ghost/flash are probably the best summoners spells to run on him.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-04-30 at 11:16 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Just made a new account, and I find it really weird how Riot have restricted certain spells to certain levels.

For example, I can understand Exhaust & Teleport requiring you to have a few levels under your belt, but Smite only available at level 10? So for those 10 levels, anyone who wants to jungle, essentially can't? I just find that really stupid.

What I've also found really stupid is the insane toxicity that are low level players. League has a fairly toxic community, but my god it's horrible at low levels. I've recently been playing Karma & Lulu as support, I find them both really fun, and really enjoyable. Despite all my games, getting generally, above 25 assists, and below 5 deaths (on average) I've been called out as a cancerous vile scumbag, and so much worse.

Now really, I don't care, I just mute and report at the end of the game. But I really don't understand. I don't snipe kills, I don't abandon my team mates, and most (if not all) of my deaths are from me staying back to let my team escape, or rushing in to try and save them and it not working out.

It just really shocks me how utterly vile some people can be, and really for no reason.

The problem you're going to find is that, whatever you pick, you're going to wish you had the others at some point. The best option I would say is going to be Flash & Teleport. You've got a lot of movement speed, so getting back into lane, or into fights isn't going to be that difficult. Using Teleport for cross-map plays, and Flash to escape tough situations is probably going to be the best choice you could make.

But again, I can imagine so many scenarios where I would want Flash & Ghost, Ghost & Exhaust, Ghost & Heal, Flash & Heal, etc...

Deleted
    --- Snip ---
    I personally ALWAYS run Ghost/Teleport with Singed. As Hyve said though, you'll almost always wish you have something else at various points but I find them to be the most useful together.

Also. If you've got someone you duo with, try and get them to go midlane Lulu.

I did a Singed game top with a midlane Lulu duo. Early game every lane except mine lost quite hard, but once we started teamfighting they couldn't do ANYTHING about me. I couldn't die, couldn't be stopped, and couldn't be outrun. And if they somehow almost managed to do any of them, Lulu fixed it. It's asshole 2.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Just made a new account, and I find it really weird how Riot have restricted certain spells to certain levels.

For example, I can understand Exhaust & Teleport requiring you to have a few levels under your belt, but Smite only available at level 10? So for those 10 levels, anyone who wants to jungle, essentially can't? I just find that really stupid.
    While I disagree with their restrictions on summoner spells, smite not being available to a new player is far from a bad idea. Without runes and masteries, a new player will get absolutely butchered in the jungle. Smite will not make any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Have you tried ghost and exhaust? That sounds super fucking annoying but teleport and flash are probably the best summoners special to run on him.
    OMGz! good idea! I am going to have to try ghost and exhaust haha! I didn't even think of that since I only really use exhaust if I have to support xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    The problem you're going to find is that, whatever you pick, you're going to wish you had the others at some point. The best option I would say is going to be Flash & Teleport. You've got a lot of movement speed, so getting back into lane, or into fights isn't going to be that difficult. Using Teleport for cross-map plays, and Flash to escape tough situations is probably going to be the best choice you could make.

But again, I can imagine so many scenarios where I would want Flash & Ghost, Ghost & Exhaust, Ghost & Heal, Flash & Heal, etc...
    Very true! I seem to come across that issue, depending on who I am laying against, I just kind of end up choosing a summoner spell over another that I think would help me a lot more. With gap closing champs I really love ghost and flash, but it's so hard to not pick up the teleport because teleport is oh so very helpful a lotttttt. I think I will try and stick with the flash and tele as my main summoner spells for my lovely singed then ^_^ thanks for the advice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    I personally ALWAYS run Ghost/Teleport with Singed. As Hyve said though, you'll almost always wish you have something else at various points but I find them to be the most useful together.

Also. If you've got someone you duo with, try and get them to go midlane Lulu.

I did a Singed game top with a midlane Lulu duo. Early game every lane except mine lost quite hard, but once we started teamfighting they couldn't do ANYTHING about me. I couldn't die, couldn't be stopped, and couldn't be outrun. And if they somehow almost managed to do any of them, Lulu fixed it. It's asshole 2.0

It's really hard for me to not pick ghost on singed, because there has been so many scenarios where I just need that huge boost in move speed to get the hell out of there and let them chase me xD ugh I wish teleport was an item i could just buy lol.... ghost and flash were my fave, ghost away from all of them, back into them, flash through wall and live....so fun ha. Oh wow Lulu ult on singed sounds gorgeous! I am going to try that out singed will become most annoying and invincible then xD

Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    I think that's because most people that play Ghost are too used to flash. If you play Ghost instead of Flash, you should be playing different all together. If you get used to that, you will probably miss Ghost more than Flash on your champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you guys want to improve, watch every game you lost. I don't necessarily mean to sit there and watch the entire thing but watch your replays, get a pen and piece of paper out and write notes. You don't have to add much to the notes after watching like 20 games of yourself playing because the notes are something you can consistently work on. This has helped me notice my mistakes and to read my notes before each game I play to create better consistency, I guess if your goal is to hit high elo then it's great but it does take up a lot of time.

It's hit the point where playing a lot doesn't necessarily provide results for me because I personally can get stuck in certain habits, watching myself fail in a game I lose and even one's I somehow end up winning tells me a lot. It's valuable data and also starting to become more honest with myself about how good I actually am vs how good I believe I am has helped a lot. Some people do fine with a cocky mindset, it just holds me back personally so keeping it under control is very important.

Since I'm all about being more honest with myself and less worried about how people see me I am going to say I'm exactly at D3 25lp, no higher and no lower. There's a good chance I could easily tilt back down to D5 and I've never been above D3 95lp.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL doesn't have any built-in replay system, can't be bothered with using 3rd party programs anymore. I think that it's riots laziness that stops them from making one (or their deliberate choice to stop people from becoming better players). So... yeah, dota is much better in this regard, i wouldn't bother with LoL replays, they are so freaking shit.

But yeah, you have a point, if you want to get better you have to look at your mistakes and fix them - you can't see your mistakes "on the fly" (at least, you can't see them yet), so replays it is. SC2 and dota taught me that, it helps a lot to see where you fuck up, and what you should be expecting from your enemies (because, surprise surprise, you can see whole map on the replay, and instead of wondering "how did they know that i am here?! probably a ward! but i swoop this place! probably hax!", you watch a replay and see that you was spotted by a creep because you are dumb and walking too close to a creep line and didn't know when creep spawn at base and when they cross this place)

Today i was told by adc to "not leave the lane", as a bard. Every time i moved away to get 5 chimes - she pushed away and died, and blamed me for that. Weird day. Probably she confused me with Soraka or something
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2016-05-02 at 05:53 AM.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    LoL doesn't have any built-in replay system, can't be bothered with using 3rd party programs anymore. I think that it's riots laziness that stops them from making one (or their deliberate choice to stop people from becoming better players). So... yeah, dota is much better in this regard, i wouldn't bother with LoL replays, they are so freaking shit.

But yeah, you have a point, if you want to get better you have to look at your mistakes and fix them - you can't see your mistakes "on the fly" (at least, you can't see them yet), so replays it is. SC2 and dota taught me that, it helps a lot to see where you fuck up, and what you should be expecting from your enemies (because, surprise surprise, you can see whole map on the replay, and instead of wondering "how did they know that i am here?! probably a ward! but i swoop this place! probably hax!", you watch a replay and see that you was spotted by a creep because you are dumb and walking too close to a creep line and didn't know when creep spawn at base and when they cross this place)

Today i was told by adc to "not leave the lane", as a bard. Every time i moved away to get 5 chimes - she pushed away and died, and blamed me for that. Weird day. Probably she confused me with Soraka or something
    I just stream and watch the VODS. I find that is perfect, I don't even have my twitch up when I stream as I only use it to watch the VODS.

One more win and I'm in promos for d2, gotta go to work and finish class first.......
    Hey everyone

Getting really bored of fighting 4 person premades when the team I am on may have a single duo, and the rest randoms :/
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    I am getting bored of dumbass ADC who can't handle right clicking on enemy champions, and instead, they right click on minion in teamfight, enemy gets away with 50 HP, ADC dies, and types in "omg luck"

Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-05-03 at 08:18 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

I thought Taliyah was going to end up, essentially, being "Stone Anivia", a kit made up of walls and CC. Looks like I wasn't too far off the mark. I expect she'll absolutely hate Bard, Poppy and Vayne though, and possiably have a strong disliking for Graves too. Hopefully, she's not going to have Anivia's level of damage with that much map mobility, but you can never be sure with Riot and just how much damage Aniva is actually going to do is still up in the air with her mini-update.

More interesting are those experimental Sona changes. I get they want to make her E more useful and let you feel like more than a walking ultimate after laning is done, but I don't think this is the way at all. Being a short range aura buff bot is a role for a tanky champion, who can be where they need to in relative safety. Being a long range aura buff bot is a pointless niche since the buffs would end up being so small as to be unnoticable, and they've explcitly stated that these are aimed at making her feel like she has more of an impact late game.

Personally, I think Sona would be better off with her Auras removed entirely. They need to be either so powerful they're constraining her power, or too weak that they're almost unnoticable. Getting them into that sweet spot where they're appropriately powerful and still feel good to use is a very delicate balancing act thats going to shift practically every patch.
    Last edited by StrawberryZebra; 2016-05-03 at 08:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think this champ will be able to lane well. High mana costs and Q is irrelevant when used on worked ground, which you will have a lot of if you lane. Passive and ult highly encourage going to other lanes.

This champ is going to be stupidly strong in high elo as a jg, but they wont be able to balance it because the OP parts are core to her kit. Think elise, gragas, lee sin.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2016-05-03 at 10:46 PM.

More Taliyah:

Deleted
    I like alot of the changes made, but the change to Anivia's ult is nothing short of an abomination, seriously Rito what the fuck is this shit with this garbage mini ult. Have to ult for almost ten seconds to clear a wave cause it has to grow first for 3 full seconds. Let's put the majority of mages on steroids but fuck over one that went unchanged for years and was fine. Oh right and the new hextech item that lets you do a mini dash can pass through her wall, so that's also just great.

God I'm salty about this.
    Last edited by mmoc05bd575a48; 2016-05-04 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I am getting bored of dumbass ADC who can't handle right clicking on enemy champions, and instead, they right click on minion in teamfight, enemy gets away with 50 HP, ADC dies, and types in "omg luck"
    i hate that too when i have to support -_-
    so i learned that i should just go for the kills myself as a support because they might not be able to click well LOL