Poll: UK or USA to live?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Voted USA due to the large size and variety.

Comparing a few states or fine tuning argument would be a nuisance.

There's also subtle differences between England and Scotland too.

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    i COULDN'T AGREE MORE
    america really is beyond help xD
    What are you, five? Not are your edits demonstrably incorrect (US gas prices are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than in the UK), they're fucking childish. GTFO, troll harder somewhere else.

Deleted
    If I had to chose, then UK- no doubt about that. Scotland or Ireland would be my first pick, but England isn't bad either

UK. I'm on the left side of political views even on Nordic standards, so just thinking about the US social policies and health care system gives me a headache. I've been to London a couple of times and to New York and Florida once, and while I enjoy vacationing in the US, UK definitely feels more like a place I could live in.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    What are you, five? Not are your edits demonstrably incorrect (US gas prices are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than in the UK), they're fucking childish. GTFO, troll harder somewhere else.
    who says that you had to be super serious all of the time xD

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    If you believe so.
    I think it is an oligarchy, if that.
    To be fairly honest, I wouldn't give a damn if its democracy or dictatorship as long as my personal liberties are guaranteed. The problem is that the dictatorships are not fundamentally compatible with civil liberties while democracy is. There is enough freedom and democracy in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    To be fairly honest, I wouldn't give a damn if its democracy or dictatorship as long as my personal liberties are guaranteed. The problem is that the dictatorships are not fundamentally compatible with civil liberties while democracy is. There is enough freedom and democracy in USA.
    Unfortunately they lack a few I like (in regards of privacy for one) and have some I really dislike (the right for "news" channels to make employees lie for them -- yes I do not think corporations are humans and need full human rights).

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Yes, better live in a country where you can be arrested for no reasons, or for make-believe reasons like "resisting arrest" when there was no prior reason for an arrest.
    Sounds like a triggered European
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Why is Canada not an option? Seems better then the given options...

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Clearly live in the UK, since i can choose to live in Dublin or Edinbourgh I fucking love Ireland, so would not mind moving there.
    Dublin isn't in the UK lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I would live in the states. Unless I could live in a very upscale part of London, it would not be worth living in the UK. I hated hated hated living in Bristol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Dublin isn't in the UK lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I would live in the states. Unless I could live in a very upscale part of London, it would not be worth living in the UK. I hated hated hated living in Bristol.
    Sorry about that lmao. It was a miss shot when it comes to union area rofl. Hopefully it will not happend again lol!
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

If I could move from the US right now to the UK....umm the UK please lol.
    Those gorgeous accents and the beautiful sceneries...I would love to live in a nice part of the UK
    And the men with those accents...omg lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmoz View Post
    You have more freedoms in America. I would go with America. Also, less leftisturds as well.
    If you want freedom move to New Zealand.
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    If you want freedom move to New Zealand.
    You cant own a gun in Australia, that's not freedom. I pick the USA all day everyday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You cant own a gun in Australia, that's not freedom.
    They never mentioned Australia.

And you can own a gun in Australia. And New Zealand. And the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    They never mentioned Australia.

And you can own a gun in Australia. And New Zealand. And the UK.
    BS no you cant.

10+ Year Old Account
    BS no you cant.
    You can legally own a firearm in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.

I personally know people that own firearms legally in both the UK and Australia, possibly New Zealand as well, but the topic has never come up with them.

UK, the US seems far too chaotic for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    BS no you cant.
    You can legally own a gun in almost every country in the world. Carrying them around in public on the other hand...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    UK, the US seems far too chaotic for me.
    The US is chaotic if you're a gang member or unarmed man/woman living in a ghetto. Rural America, i.e. the south and midwest, are, contrary to popular belief created by sensationalist news reporting, very safe and "unchaotic" places to live.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    You can legally own a gun in almost every country in the world. Carrying them around in public on the other hand...
    Sadly, you are correct. The natural right of self defense, which by extension grants the right to keep and bear arms (in US legal code and on a moral level in other countries), has been bereaved many peoples in modern times. Admittedly, the situation wasn't much better in the 16th, 17th or 18th century, for example, but said right was nonetheless more recognized back then.

God bless the USA, Estonia, the Czech Republic, South Africa and Bosnia. The fight for liberty continues.

PS. I'm not being ironic in the slightest.